Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (4 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thanks, mockup, but ncoh seemed interested in making it happen.

Allright.. Well, it's not included in the new version of Titan extended yet, so it will take some time I think before the next version will arrive.. So let me see what I can do.. :)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    sweet, I think the important elements were to increase the number of banners to 6 or 7, (4 at a time is not enough) and display poster and banner at the same time. I prefer to have the banners on the right of the screen rather than left side (which is how it is done currently). You could even try doing 2 rows of banners to the right of the poster, and not bother displaying any information about the show. Good luck :D

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright.. You mean banners in the middle and 2 different posters on each side? I think I like the mockup you provide more..

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    lol how can you have 2 different posters at once that doesn't make sense, i meant you could also consider having 1 x poster on the left, and 6x banners in the middle and 6x banners on the right, eg. 2 columns of banners :-P

Personally I'd prefer my original mockup too, as I found navigating 2x columns at once is harder than 1x column (although there is less scrolling with 2x columns).
    2col.png

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    whaha, you're right.. That doesn't make any sense.. stupid me! I didn't know what you mean.. ;) This is something to think about.. But on the other hand; I like to see some details about the serie, I hope you understand.. :)

EDIT: Maybe 2 rows of banner, some serie information AND a bit smaller poster?? :D

EDIT 2: I See you edit.. So 2 collums is not working fine? Than keep it to one.. I really like the mockup so let's start with that one..

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I couldn't be bothered doing a nice mockup for that :D good luck, look forward to trying what you come up with. In my mockup I greyed out the unselected banners so the selected one would 'pop' more.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

in the first place, thanks for the new version of Titan.. It really fixe a lot of problems.. Nice!

One thing I need to note: The fonts in recently added in basichome are hard to read.. Maybe a bit darker background and white fonts will fix this?

Attachments

• fix.jpg
      fix.jpg
      694.1 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright, I'm almost done.. Here a working screenshot..

2 things left:

-I need a frame like the one in your mockup. Can you create them maybe?
    -Dim unfocussed banners, but I can't remember how to do that, so I need to find out. :)

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• mod.jpg
      mod.jpg
      469 KB
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    EDIT: 21:05

EDIT: 21:13 (wrong files, sory) :p

Please try this one.. With some help, the unfocussed banners are now dimmed! :) Please check if the value of it is right.. There is still a little bit focuszoom as I think this makes it a bit better to see wich banner is selected, but I still preffer a nice frame..

Attachments

• mod 3.jpg
      mod 3.jpg
      502.4 KB
    • TV Series MOD - Titan.zip
      5.7 KB
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ncoH: 2 bugs found in Trakt:

-Overlay should be disabled. (Or a smaller Panel should be used)
    -The progress circle has a wrong position.

Would you like me to fix it and upload the fixed versions?

Attachments

• bug.jpg
      bug.jpg
      363.6 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread