Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (6 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Found these bugs (so far):

* In SubtitleDownloader's main window (launching the plugin from Plugins menu) there are blue labels visible behind the white text - "Title" & "File".
    * When launching SubTitleDownloader's search results, the perfect matches' font colour makes them invisible (black?)
    * In MovingPictures movie details, you can't go from Technical Details to Subtitles by going down, you have to go upwards from the top item

Edit: Also, in my log I get tons of these:

Code:
    TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb

until I run out of memory and I can't playback any video files anymore. If I then switch to StreamedMP, I can immediately playback the same video files that failed in TITAN. No restart of MediaPortal needed, just a fast skin switch. Is this a MediaPortal issue, or is what?

Emph

Last edited:

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have issues after updating to 1.3.0 RC from 1.3.0 Beta and cannot start MP. Each time it hangs on caching Titan skin and on background i can see a window with text about Titan skin file and the event "Out of Memory". Standard wide skin works fine. Reboots don't help.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have issues after updating to 1.3.0 RC from 1.3.0 Beta and cannot start MP. Each time it hangs on caching Titan skin and on background i can see a window with text about Titan skin file and the event "Out of Memory". Standard wide skin works fine. Reboots don't help.

Didn't check your log, but in the interim you can probably get MePo to run again by deleting the skin cache folder
    Start -> All Prog -> Team MePo -> MePo -> User Files .... then delete the entire cache folder, then restart your pc.
    (Make sure MePo is NOT running when you do this)

Last edited:

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Didn't check your log, but in the interim you can probably get MePo to run again by deleting the skin cache folder
    Start -> All Prog -> Team MePo -> MePo -> User Files .... then delete the entire cache folder, then restart your pc.
    (Make sure MePo is NOT running when you do this)

Tried that thanks, but it still does not start. Only if i select other skin then Titan skin i can startup.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    * In MovingPictures movie details, you can't go from Technical Details to Subtitles by going down, you have to go upwards from the top item

I have got the same issue!

Me 2.. I have take a look into it and I can't find the issue yet.. Let's hope that Nico can provide a fix soon! :)

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    mod-3-jpg.121657

@powermarcel10 - looks good

1. If you want I can make the background rounded window taller so you can put some padding space between each banner?Alternatively it might be better to just make the non selected banners slightly smaller, this way the background window doesn't change size when you select a show.
    2. Do you want me to make a blue highlight frame for currently selected?

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @kiwijunglist: Thanks.

I don't understand what you mean with point 1. I think it's better to keep this background as it is the same as for listview, and I like to keep the default Titan skinfiles as far as possible. But a bit of space between the banners is a good idea. I will add that asap.

Did you tested the files yourself allready? Do you like the dimmed unfocussed banners? I mean how it looks and feel?

About point 2: That would be great! Just frame like you made in your mockup.. With the frame included I will delete the focus zoom, so the banner will keep the same size when it is focussed. That included with some space between the banners will look outstanding I think!

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It sounds like you understand point #1.

Once you decide on banner spacing, I can create the blue focused frame for you (the frame size depends on banner size)

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It sounds like you understand point #1.

Once you decide on banner spacing, I can create the blue focused frame for you (the frame size depends on banner size)

Haha, allright, than that's clear.. I didn't understand what you mean with; "background window doesn't change size"

I'm on my work now, but I will let you know the banner size asap.. :)

But can you please test the files on your system? :) It's always hard to judge on one screenshot.. By trying the files you will know if the look and feel is in balans..

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread