Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (3 Viewers)

ofird

Portal Pro
January 8, 2011
version 1.4 latest uupdate

Bug or Missing Functionality - I am not sure...

I am using Hebrew as the language, and the language is RTL.
The menus seem fine, but the synopsis for movies and series shows the fonts backwards
does it support langages which are RTL?

(it was always supported. and was working fine..)

piernik

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
Hello I have problem with Titan Extended...
I installed StreamedMP because Titan skin got crash :/ I found out latter that Titan/SkinSetting.xml file was broken - I used backup file and managed to start Titan skin, but after reinstall of Titan Extended TVSeries and MovingPictures skin files don't work (bad skin file massage). Everything else (myVideo, Settings and so on skin file are OK).
How can I get titan to work??

ofird

Portal Pro
January 8, 2011
I have some issues with the latest skin - the body fonts are small and the hebrew is reversed
I delete the cache and it didnt resolve the problem.

See pictures (using latest 1.4) - you can see in the first picture that the menu fonts are perfect , but the body fonts are small and the hebrew is reversed.

titansmallfonts1.jpg

titansmallfonts2.jpg

see how small the fonts are in the picture - any idea why did this happen?>

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ofird: Since when does this happend? After an upgrade to MP 1.4.0? Maybe it has something to do with the references.xml file in your skinfolder. Try this one:

Attachments

• references.xml
      26.8 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can you run MP in debugmode and upload the log files? Maybe we can spot an error somewhere.. I can remember I had this problem before very long time a go but I can't remember the solution.. :( Is this only with the Titan skin btw? Or also with default wide..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can you try to copy this file into your (Titan) skinfolder and see what happend? Compared to my Meidaportal.log you have other values for the fonts. Maybe a wrong version of your existing font.xml lead to problems.

Attachments

• fonts.xml
      2.8 KB

ofird

Portal Pro
    January 8, 2011
    that did it! :LOL:

is this the file that should come with the latest installtion?

BTW - another issue - why is MP 1.4 taking "forever" to start...?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright nice!

Yeah it should been installed with installing the skin, so I don't know what happend in your case.

I think your installation is a little bit messed up.. Some plugins are not compatible so maybe that is one of the problems.. Also look if there are plugins enabled that you don't use. MP will start faster than.

Another thing is that MP 1.4.0 is loading faster than MP 1.3.0. (it should) So maybe (if you have some time) Do a complete uninstall of MP, do a fresh installation.

Users who are viewing this thread