Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (1 Viewer)

daki

Portal Pro
July 26, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
i reinstalled the skin already (and cleaned up cache) - should i give a try to "deinstalling and remoing all remaining files manually"?

daki

Portal Pro
July 26, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
same error after deleting it..

here is the full logfile

Code:
[2013-08-11 09:53:51,265] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SkinSettings: Error loading settings from C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\SkinSettings.xml - Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.
[2013-08-11 09:54:28,159] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'BluRayPlayerLauncher, Version=0.1.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
[2013-08-11 09:54:30,546] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - Unable to load control. exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
  bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadControl(XmlNode node, IDictionary`2 defines)
[2013-08-11 09:54:30,546] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - Unable to load control. exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
  bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.LoadControl(XmlNode node, IDictionary`2 defines)
[2013-08-11 09:54:30,562] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - Unable to load control. exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
[2013-08-11 09:54:39,344] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'AndroidRemote, Version=0.2.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
[2013-08-11 09:54:39,391] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'MyVolume, Version=1.0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!

GaryMartynUK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2012
    Portsmouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Tiny bug to report that I could not see already mentioned. Sorry if this turns out to have already been covered.

When in the videos plug-in (MP included one, not Moving pictures or My films) When you pull up the side menu and scroll down the list it goes through each item in turn. When scrolling up the list it jumps from `Film set-up` to `Playlists` and skips `scan`. Single change in the xml of which item to pass focus to when going up from film setup I assume.

Last edited:

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Tiny bug to report that I could not see already mentioned. Sorry if this turns out to have already been covered.

When in the videos plug-in (MP included one, not Moving pictures or My films) When you pull up the side menu and scroll down the list it goes through each item in turn. When scrolling up the list it jumps from `Film set-up` to `Playlists` and skips `scan`. Single change in the xml of which item to pass focus to when going up from film setup I assume.

Confirmed. Should be a trivial fix. Thanks for reporting. @ncoH

Edit: In Jira so we don't forget.

https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4181

Last edited:

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm not seeing any descriptions in Recorded TV OSD in Titan or StreamedMP.
    Untitled.jpg

But it shows up in Defaultwide.
    Untitled3.jpg

It works in 1.4 and any Git build before this commit, all builds after this have the same problem.
    Live TV, videos, MovPics, TVSeries work fine. Have tried on 2 computers, the same on both.

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm not seeing any descriptions in Recorded TV OSD in Titan or StreamedMP.
    View attachment 135573

But it shows up in Defaultwide.
    View attachment 135574

Fixed it myself, had to change this code in TVOSD.xml
    Code:
    <description>Plot</description>
    		<type>textboxscrollup</type>
    		<id>38</id>

to this
    Code:
    <description>Plot</description>
    		<type>textboxscrollup</type>