Titan - Bug Reports & Issues (3 Viewers)

Musikliebhaber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2012
    Köln
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello everybody,

I have a problem whis MediaPortal 1.7x and the Titan "News"Plugin (myrss.xml)

When I "switch on" the "News" Pluging (myrss.xml) in the MediaPortal coniguration then I get a error announcement

Missing or invalide file:

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\dialogProgress.xml

After the news are loaded the error announcement go back and the News will be displayed correct.

To resolved the Problem I had try to chance the "dialogProgress.xml"
    " and the "myrss.xml" from a other MediaPortal 1.7x installation unfortunately its does not help.

Please can someone confirme the problem or have an resolution for this?

Attachments

• myrss-xml.png
      myrss-xml.png
      107.1 KB
    • dialogProgress-k.PNG
      dialogProgress-k.PNG
      239.7 KB
    Last edited:

Musikliebhaber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2012
    Köln
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all
    now here my MediaPortal "logs" and some more information:

Today I tryed two other thinks.

1.) I used the "RSS News" ("myrss.xml") Skinfile from MediaPortal 1.71 and a Skinfile from the " Titan - Unofficial Skins Collection " whis MediaPortal 1.60 the resolt was the same.

2.) I install under MediaPortal 1.71"Streamedmp" as a second Skin.

When I use the RSS News (myrss.xml) Plugin in "StreampedMP" I got the same message as well as "Titan" Skin.

So I think the Error

"Missing or invalid file C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\dialogProgress.xml"

is a MediaPortal 1.71 and 1.6 problem and not a Titan Skin problem.

When it is a MediaPortal problem I will delete this message later..

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Win7 x64 / MP 1.7

Titan Editor: When selecting single image there are 2 issues. 1) it doesn't default to the titan directory with the hover images, 2) when i browse there and select a hover image i get the following error. Notice that the path has "//" instead of "/" inside the path to the image file.

error.png

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Using MediaPortal 1.9 Pre, MiniDisplay plugin, and Titan "Extended Two Style", in basichome the item names don't show up on my VFD, instead of "Videos", Music" etc, "#itemName" is displayed. Everything works fine in sub-menus. I found this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-bug-reports-issues.114552/page-31#post-996053 from over a year ago, seems to be the same issue.

Did that never get fixed, or has something been reverted, or have I messed something up?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Using MediaPortal 1.9 Pre, MiniDisplay plugin, and Titan "Extended Two Style"
    Please read the release news (this section is for the Default skin/theme):
    Titan Extended

The Titan team have decide to stop development on Titan Extended. Therefore it has been removed from the installer. If you already have Titan Extended, this won't affect you. For clean installs you will need to download Titan Extended manually from the plugins repository in order to find skin files for plugins. For 1.9.0, plugin developers will need to provide the Titan skin files as part of their own installers.
    Titan TNC will be the new skin name of the Titan Extended theme, and this will be released as a stand-alone skin, probably at the same time as the 1.9 Final release.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,

now that MovingPictures and TVSeries installation packages have been updated to include skin files for Titan can I remind anyone that has any issues with the skins related to those plugins to post a new thread in the corresponding sub-forum. I will fix anything that needs addressing in sub-sequent releases of the plugin.

Also note I have now included the skin files for Trakt in it's install package plus many bug fixes and enhancements going in for next release.

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I have a fairly recent install of MP 1.10 using Titan skin, with Titan Extended installed, and I have used the Titan editor - Extended Two style to customise the buttons and backdrops. All is working well, seems quite fast and looks lovely :)

However, I have just been glancing through the logs (out of curiosity) and spotted lots of [WARN] messages about Titan, pointing to missing fonts, and control id's. I've attached the log with the details.

Is this just a 'feature' or is it a problem that needs fixing? I thought about uninstalling and re-installing Titan and Titan extended, but although I can see how to do this for Titan extended, I cannot see an uninstall or re-install option for the Titan skin itself.

thanks

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is this just a 'feature' or is it a problem that needs fixing?
    Those warnings can be ignored, they don't cause any harm. I think i see about 4 or 5 different font warning while starting up MP.

I cannot see an uninstall or re-install option for the Titan skin itself.
    There is no uninstall option for the skin(s) ;) Re-installing MP should put the default skin back (zip/delete the skin folder before running the re-install), but won't fix the warnings from the fonts, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread