Thanks a lot for the tvseries.xml, i'm in work for now, i will test tonight

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    As mentioned in the other thread, I found alot of misaligned items and bugs in Titanium 0.4, I spent today fixing some, but thought I best report them so they could fixed in the next version!

Attached is a before (vanilla MediaPortal + Titanium)
    and an after (my Titanium Mods)

Also attaching the files I modified.

Note the following changes:

- White description text is now black
    - Date and time smaller & Title moved down to accommodate long movie names
    - DVD Cover centrerd
    - Movie Details Left Aligned
    - IMDB Stars now bigger and left aligned
    - maybe a few other things!
    - oh I think I removed the entry animation (didnt like it)

Some outstanding things:

- The View/Layout/Sort labels are all a bit high

Attachments

• before.JPG
      before.JPG
      307.1 KB
    • after.JPG
      after.JPG
      320.4 KB

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    As mentioned in the other thread, I found alot of misaligned items and bugs in Titanium 0.4, I spent today fixing some, but thought I best report them so they could fixed in the next version!

Attached is a before (vanilla MediaPortal + Titanium)
    and an after (my Titanium Mods)

Also attaching the files I modified.

Note the following changes:

- White description text is now black
    - Date and time smaller & Title moved down to accommodate long movie names
    - DVD Cover centrerd
    - Movie Details Left Aligned
    - IMDB Stars now bigger and left aligned
    - maybe a few other things!
    - oh I think I removed the entry animation (didnt like it)

Some outstanding things:

- The View/Layout/Sort labels are all a bit high
    Thankyou for this, there were a few screens that i forgot to change the resolution of me dev pc. Ill incorporate these fixes into the next version.

whatisk

Portal Pro
    May 21, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If I press 'enter' when viewing TV fullscreen, the window that pops up is empty.
    In other skins, the window shows now and next info for the TV stations.

Have attached screenshots to show what I mean.

Attachments

• xface.jpg
      xface.jpg
      45.2 KB

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Got 2 bugs:

1. Small preview of playing video always ends up in top left corner. If you're at My Home screen, it's overlayed over the 4 top left buttons.

2. On MyTV screen, the title of the show overlays into the channel name. My channel name in this case is 8 characters long.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi.
    When browsing movies in myfilms screen, MP crash.
    Attached is the MP log

Users who are viewing this thread