Titanium Bugs - Post Here (1 Viewer)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Matt, any plans around user-editable menus?
Yes there is, unfortunately it may be a little way away as I have limited programming knowledge, Sambal is helping me out but he is busy also unfortunately.

fweine

Portal Member
August 27, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm having a problem with this skin and My TvSeries plugin. Don't know if the problem is skin related or plugin related...
When I have gone into a series and looking into all the episodes I will get problems when going back out to the main menu again. Either it will be totally black and I cannot see or do anything, need to alt-tab and close MP. Other scenario is that in the meny for TV Series where I can see all series, the background will continously flash. Anyone have any experience with any of these problems?

All other screens seems to work. Using latest versions of skin and plugin, MP RC3.

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MYFILMS (USING ANT MOVIE DB)
Hello, i just wanted to say that this skin is really nice. Have a quick question about the Basichome+clockmod and its BASICHOME.xml . I use My Films and i used to be able to link MOVIES (from home screen) to MYFilms (from My Plugins) now i am unable to. The new BASICHOME.xml does not have the:

<define>#menuitemFocus2:ffffffff</define>
<define>#moviemenulink:6</define> <!-- THIS IS WHERE I COULD CHANGE TO POINT TO MYFILMS -->

Also, wanted to add that when i click on one of my films i get the film details (used to at least). The description and synopsis do not show up and the movie image (movie poster) is blank

MY TV SERIES
Also, having an issue with MY TV SERIES. Seems after i go into a tv series (and view episodes) and then back out (go back to previous screen) to main screen of MY TV SERIES, the iicons of the tv series disappear.

goomba516

Portal Member
October 25, 2007
Home Country
Same thing is happening to me when i go to tvseries plugin watch a show then go back the screen is completely white. I love this skin but it is killing me because it makes this skin unusable any ideas on why this is happening. By the way great skin exactly what i was looking for just need to fix this problem

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
In both instances what version of mp and what version of tvseries are you both using?

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Home Country
I am using MP V1.0 RC3 , MyFilms v4.7.6. , & MP-TVSeries plugin V.2.0

i didnt mention earlier but MyFilms does not seem to work at all. When i go to Plugins-MYFILMS i get a black screen.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
When you installed myfilms did you untick titanium as a skin to copy xmls into. I don't use myfilms but It was working fine with the last release and that was on RC3. Try the new svn of tvseries and also what operating system are you using?

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Home Country
I did not untick the Titanium skin, i will give that a try. Where can i find that latest SVN of tvseries, because all i can find is the plugin 2.0 version. I am using Vista Ultimate x64

Users who are viewing this thread