Titanium Bugs - Post Here (1 Viewer)

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
oh now i remember, i have been messing around with a bunch of skins i got them mixed up. The one i was describing earlier has to do with SpinSafe 1080 v0.5 skin, that is where MyFilms does not seem to work at all. Anyway, with the MyFilms, i was getting the movie posters when i clicked on Movies (linked it to MyFilms in basichome.xml **) But when i click on a film, another screen appears which should be the movie detail but i get nothing. Actually i get formatting like #description, etc... and the movie poster is blank. But i still get the PLAY, NEXT, BACK, REFRESH options on the left hand side of the blank movie cover.

** with the clock mod that came out is there any way to link MOVIES to MyFilms again. I do not see that line in the begining of the basichome.xml file anymore. With the original skin download, the basichome.xml has this option but again with the clock mod (shows options along the bottom of the screen instead of the left side) there is no option in the xml file.

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Home Country
--* with MyFilms, as per your instruction, i removed the original and re-installed the plugin. This time i unticked the Titanium skin. When i went to MyFilms the cover art and film's details showed properly after i clicked on a film, thank you.

--* as per your recommendation i installed MP-TVSeries-2.0.3216 and the same problem persists. To refresh, this was when i initially go into TV SERIES (from HOME) i can see my TV Series cover art fine. Next step is i go into a show (i.e. Weeds) and then i can see the season's cover art, then go to a specific show and play it. After the show has completed, i go back a screen (season episodes) and the season cover art is blank. I go back one more screen (all shows w/ cover art) and the show cover art is blank. Anything i could be missing with this?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
--* with MyFilms, as per your instruction, i removed the original and re-installed the plugin. This time i unticked the Titanium skin. When i went to MyFilms the cover art and film's details showed properly after i clicked on a film, thank you.

--* as per your recommendation i installed MP-TVSeries-2.0.3216 and the same problem persists. To refresh, this was when i initially go into TV SERIES (from HOME) i can see my TV Series cover art fine. Next step is i go into a show (i.e. Weeds) and then i can see the season's cover art, then go to a specific show and play it. After the show has completed, i go back a screen (season episodes) and the season cover art is blank. I go back one more screen (all shows w/ cover art) and the show cover art is blank. Anything i could be missing with this?
Im pretty sure its a bug with tvseries, and it seems to be fixed in later svn versions, im not totally sure on this though but i have experienced with other skins ive worked on.

bishopy2j

Portal Pro
March 29, 2008
Home Country
I see. The latest available code (SVN) seems to be 2.0.3216, i will stay up to date with the thread and discussion surrounding this. Thank you again. Also, i had another question (shown below) about the clock mod.

** with the clock mod + basichome.xml that came out is there any way to link MOVIES to MyFilms again. I do not see that line in the begining of the basichome.xml file anymore. With the original skin download, the basichome.xml has this option but again with the clock mod (shows options along the bottom of the screen instead of the left side) there is no option in the xml file.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
I can now confirm after changing to another skin that I can change covers in My Video's and not within the Titanium skin....

Might be a bug.

Ill have to check this out although the skin doesnt really define what the cover is so who knows

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Ill have to check this out although the skin doesnt really define what the cover is so who knows

You know when you press the info button and go into the imdb menu. It gives the description of the movie and the cover. It says there are 1/1 covers, then after about 4 seconds it says 1/25 covers and you have little arrows that can change he cover.

It is never going from 1/1 and wont let you change the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread