TOU.TV doesn't works (1 Viewer)

sbourdon

Portal Member
July 10, 2012
Canada Canada
Hello,

For Step 1, I started MediaPortal, then OnlineVideos, left clicked, selected Manage my sites, right clicked on Tou.tv and selected Remove from my sites. I then added it back, using the same method. Was that the proper way of doing it?

Regarding step 2, I simply downloaded the 14 binaries as instructed and saved them over the old ones, in the folder specified.

As for step 3, I'm lost! Should I understand that there is a file called coroprategadfly.dll and that version 1.0.1.12 should be installed? If so, where can I download that file and where should it be saved? If not, what should I be looking for?

After steps 1 and 2 have been completed, I always get an error message from OnlineVideos regarding a wrong URL...

Thank you for your help and support! :)

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Canada Canada
As for step 3, I'm lost! Should I understand that there is a file called coroprategadfly.dll and that version 1.0.1.12 should be installed? If so, where can I download that file and where should it be saved? If not, what should I be looking for?

After steps 1 and 2 have been completed, I always get an error message from OnlineVideos regarding a wrong URL...

Thank you for your help and support! :)
Steps 1 and 2 are perfect, as far as I can tell. For step 3, @offbyone has built a fantastic self-healing network :) whereby the correct and most up-to-date DLL is downloaded automatically. You can confirm that by looking at the contents of OnlineVideos.log file (near the top).

Furthermore, since you are getting a wrong URL message, can you post OnlineVideos.log and MPUrlSourceSplitter.log? In addition, the content might be geo-locked to Canada. Are you located in Canada?

Cheers,

Last edited:

sbourdon

Portal Member
July 10, 2012
Canada Canada
Hello,

Thanks for your quick response!
You will find attached the files you asked for.
Hope this helps!

Thank you very much!
Sylvain (from Canada!) ;)

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Canada Canada
I am pretty sure your MPUrlSourceSplitter binaries are old. Seeing this in the logs:
Code:
Version: 2445 Build date: 2012/11/25
Did you restart MediaPortal? If the problem is still not fixed after restarting, can you post logs in debug mode, please?

sbourdon

Portal Member
July 10, 2012
Canada Canada
Hello,

I updated the 14 files once more and restarted the computer; unfortunately, I still get the "No URL found" error message for all videos...
Attached are the log files when running MediaPortal in debug mode.

Thank you for you support!

P.S.: I'm under Windows 8; could that be a problem?

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Canada Canada
Hello,

I updated the 14 files once more and restarted the computer; unfortunately, I still get the "No URL found" error message for all videos...
Attached are the log files when running MediaPortal in debug mode.

Thank you for you support!

P.S.: I'm under Windows 8; could that be a problem?
I have to go build some IKEA furniture. Will reply soon afterwards.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Make sure you have registered the .ax file your have downloaded as admin in a command prompt window:
    regsvr32 MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax

sbourdon

Portal Member
    July 10, 2012
    Canada Canada
    Hello,

I executed regsvr32 MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax in a command prompt window and received the following message:
    The "MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax" module may not be compatible with the version of Windows you are using. Verify that the module is compatible with a x86 (32 bits) or x64 (64 bits) version of regvr32.exe
    Original message was in French; hope my translation is not too bad! ;)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    That's not good. Not sure if it is just a warning or registration was not done. Without that filter you won't get (almost) any video to play.

sbourdon

Portal Member
    July 10, 2012
    Canada Canada
    I rolled back to a default 1.4.0.0 installation and everything is back to normal, except for Tou.tv
    When selecting a clip in Tou.tv, an icon keeps on turning on screen while the message "0% cached" is being displayed but nothing happens...

Any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Rob Hexenmeister ITV Player still not working for me OnlineVideos 2
    V Do you have to have a smart tv for it to work? Newcomers Forum 4
    M WTV Files does not play on client, MPEG files works well General 0
    D Does Schedules Direct work with mp 1.24? General Support 3
    J [solved] Blu-ray disc playback does not work. Bugreports 13
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    ratata [solved] Can't get two virtual IPTV cards to work side by side... General Support 6
    S TV-Server MP1 - Automatic search doesn't work Installation, configuration support 2
    T [solved] Green Button start MP not working....but box ticked in config. General Support 1
    mickb [solved] Mediaportal Stops working General Support 5
    C Importer works super slow My TVSeries 5
    D [solved] Movie artwork download stopped working Submit: Bug Reports 9
    A 1.24.0 CD art grabber not working in Shares view 1.24 Pre Release 17
    RoChess Random GPU crash leads to MePo restart, but works fine afterwards MediaPortal 1 14
    Dark Eyes Updated to Windows 10, now TVServer won't work Installation, configuration support 1
    D [solved] EPG Buddy for MP2 - Does it work? General 5
    D Please help with getting Schedules Direct to work Newcomers Forum 10
    B MP 1.23 First time click TV or Recorded TV fails, 2nd ... it will work General Support 5
    M MP 2.2.3 Unable to play .ts recordings and MediaPortal stops working for TV viewing General 31
    rsbrux IR has stopped working Remotes 4
    thepahakurki TVDB import not working My TVSeries 3
    Rob Hexenmeister Work arounds for an alternative home screen General Support 3
    A Working server, no video playback on client General 5
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    fredco [solved] Large import not working Moving Pictures 15