Tray Launcher not working (1 Viewer)

maysider

Portal Pro
February 5, 2006
traylauncher is not working and remote is not working when MP comes from suspend mode - I have to relaunch MP :(

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi maysider,

I'll need more information to figure out what is going wrong...

I need to know what Operating System you have (Xp, Vista)?
    I need to know what remote you are using?
    What version of IR Server Suite are you using?

And, can you please post your MediaPortal.log file and the log files from the IR Server Suite logs folder (you can get to these from the start menu, Programs, IR Server Suite, Logs.

Cheers,

M

maysider2

Hi maysider,

I'll need more information to figure out what is going wrong...

I need to know what Operating System you have (Xp, Vista)?
    I need to know what remote you are using?
    What version of IR Server Suite are you using?

And, can you please post your MediaPortal.log file and the log files from the IR Server Suite logs folder (you can get to these from the start menu, Programs, IR Server Suite, Logs.

Cheers,
    TV-Server Version:
    MediaPortal Version: 17839
    MediaPortal Skin: B2
    Windows Version: the latest WXPSP2
    CPU Type: c2d e8200
    HDD: 4xWDXX00KS (250,320,500,500)
    Memory: 2x1024 800MHz MB A-Date extreme edition+
    Motherboard: gigabyte p35 ds3r rev.2.1
    Motherboard Chipset: intel ich9r
    Motherboard Bios: f11
    Video Card: MSI HD2600 Pro
    Video Card Driver: catalyst 7.2
    1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR 1300
    1. TV Card Type: analog, DVB-T
    1. TV Card Driver: 4.1
    MPEG2 Video Codec: nVidia PureVideo
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: cyberlink 7
    Power Supply: Seasonic s12II 380w
    Remote: eHome MCE (probably the newest)
    TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

and even after standby MCE is not working....I have to reload MP

maysider

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2006
    I really dont know what more to do

the both versions of IR suite were working equally....bad

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You're using both the MCE Replacement Plugin and the MP Control Plugin from IR Server Suite at the same time... you can't do that.

You need to disable/remove the MCE Replacement Plugin if you want to use the IR Server Suite.

Try that and see what happens... also, keep an eye out for the new test version of IR Server Suite, I hope to have it ready some time today.

Cheers,

maysider

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2006
    I disabled MCE Replacement Plugin.....changed just one thing.....MCE remote stopped working :(

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    with the MCE replacement plugin removed you will now need to make sure the Input Service and the MP Control Plugin are properly set up.

Load the Input Service Configuration (it's in the start menu, Programs, IR Server Suite area) and click detect. Then check that the Microsoft MCE device plugin has ticks next to it. Once you've done that, press ok.

Then launch MediaPortal Config and configure the MP Control Plugin. Clear the remote map on the first screen and load the Microsoft MCE (Full) preset.

This process will be simpler in the next version of IR Server Suite and should be fully automatic in the version after that.

Hope that helps,

maysider

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2006
    with the MCE replacement plugin removed you will now need to make sure the Input Service and the MP Control Plugin are properly set up.

Load the Input Service Configuration (it's in the start menu, Programs, IR Server Suite area) and click detect. Then check that the Microsoft MCE device plugin has ticks next to it. Once you've done that, press ok.

Then launch MediaPortal Config and configure the MP Control Plugin. Clear the remote map on the first screen and load the Microsoft MCE (Full) preset.

This process will be simpler in the next version of IR Server Suite and should be fully automatic in the version after that.

Hope that helps,

ok, Ive reinstalled...set up and everything is now ok, thanx

Users who are viewing this thread