[no Bug] tsreader logs accumulating (1 Viewer)

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
April 25, 2012
Wisconsin
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I just deleted about 60 tsreader logs that had accumulated over the past couple of months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
April 25, 2012
Wisconsin
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Should they not be deleted automatically as the other log files are?

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nope, with more logs available, it's easier to solve potential 'bugs'. ;)
    I've set topic to 'No Bug'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and it is frequently timing out!
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    Replies
    Views
    It seems the detected FPS should be rounded down to 3 decimal places before processing the adaptation, I'll add patch for MP 1.35.
    It seems the detected FPS should be rounded down to 3 decimal places before processing the adaptation, I'll add patch for MP 1.35.
    The automatic refresh rate changeover suddenly stopped working for me. Everything worked perfectly the whole time. I didn't change...
    Replies
    Views
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    Replies
    Views
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already installed, version name 20230713. BDA compatibility mode is set to MediaPortal. Advanced --- BDA driver set to InjectCVCT plus automatically select from tuners recommended.
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already...
    I have set up MP1 .34 on Win 11 Pro. I have a HDHomerun Expand DVB-C tuner, which I have used for about 10 years. Until about 2021...
    Replies
    Views
    When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or the disk is damaged or some other problem. SQLiteClient: FanartHandler.db3 cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT/CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query You can try to treat the database as a...
    When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom