Tunning TV channels or Radio Stations in MP (1 Viewer)

A

alienjohn

Hello!

It would by nice to tunning tv channels or radio stations directly in MP.
For novice user i think this is the best!

Thank you!

Autoper

Portal Pro
January 24, 2005
Stavanger, Norway
Zby said:
Alienjohn,

It is possible, you have to use the "lookup" function in the configuration/Television/TV Channels. One limitation: somebody has sent the needed information to frodo! Bytheway, nothing is present till now for Greece, you can maybe find this info and edit the file?

More info? http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6962

I hope this helps, Zby-)

This would be a great funktion, but what about places like norway where there often are 3 or 4 transponders in the same city, and some channels are distributed into different transponders?
Where I live there are 5 transponders in different locations listed by Norkring. And it's possible to get a signal from only two transponders...

I hope there will also be a autotune and ch sort funktion from whitin MP

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
Attached is provided code to make it possible.
Attached is provided code to make it possible.
Hello, Because we already have "Reset watched status" in TV Recorded : I need to also have "Set watched status" in TV Recorded...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from which manufacturer is the installer of MPTagThat is? I would like to install the program, if possible in silent or unintended mode. Unfortunately, the usual silent parameters do not work. (tested /s /q...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom