TV search Categories trouble? (1 Viewer)

feppa

Portal Member
November 16, 2005
Is it possible to get TV search categories in local language, in my case swedish. It turns up in english all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in categories, like "Marvel" or "Harry Potter", and there's a bug that removes the Release date field from the sorting options after a while (corrupt database?). I've used the nfo tool that creates .nfo files...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom