Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Got an example of a tv4 show that won't work? Is it not in the lists, or is the playback not working?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Are you sure it used to be there? and if so, was it in the main list (next to Expiring soon, Recently added and A-Z)?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Strange, I can't find any traces of it in the svn-history...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom