Twinhan DVB-C is found as DVB-S (2 Viewers)

pangel

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Denmark
MP 0.2RC1 says my Twinhan Cab CI is a DVB-S card.

I'm using BDA driver 1.2.2.0.

Whats should I do?

Regards
Peter

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    try the new BDA 1.2.24 for Twinhan Cards

look ::here::

please post your results.

do you have a cvs-snapshot installed? is autotune and MyTV working with your tv-card?

pangel

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Denmark
    I have just tried to delete the Twinhan DVB-S card from the "Capture Cards" list. OK
    When I press "Add" to see if MP finds it again it says "Unable to create graph for this device!!".

/Peter

Koschel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2005
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    They are brandnew, that's right ;)

Please try this after installing the new drivers:regsvr32 mpeg2data.ax ; regsvr32 psisrndr.ax and regsvr32 psisdecd.dll.
    MP should find the card again if it's the DVB-S with CI slot.(VP-1030,VP-1032)
    If it's a DVB-C Card (look at your headline) you need the 1.0.27 for the DVB-C Cards VP-2021,VP-2031

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    To use the Twinhan VisionDTV DVB-C with Media Portal, it has to be listed in WinXP System as:

TwinHan DVBC BDA Tuner Filter
    TwinHan DVBC BDA Capture Filter

thats what Media Portal is looking for

CaptureCardDefinitions.xml said:
    <capturecard commercialname="Twinhan VisionDTV DVB-C" capturename="TwinHan DVBC BDA Capture Filter" devid="ven_109e&dev_0878&subsys_00011822&rev_11">
    <capabilities tv="true" radio="false" mpeg2="true" mce="false" sw="false" bda="true" />
    <tv>
    <interface cat="capture" video="2" audio="3" mpeg2="1" sectionsandtables="5" />
    <filters>
    <filter cat="networkprovider" name="Microsoft DVBC Network Provider" checkdevice="false" />
    <filter cat="tunerdevice" name="TwinHan DVBC BDA Tuner Filter" checkdevice="true" />
    <filter cat="capture" name="TwinHan DVBC BDA Capture Filter" checkdevice="true" />

Koschel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2005
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think you should use a CVS after 13th october, these version support at least the 1.2.24 BDA driver.

I 've seen it, they must change this in the meantime. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 TV Server crashes again and again DE
    Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many thanks Tom
    Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many...
    Hello, yesterday I set up a new media portal. The last time I did this was a few years ago. So that I am very unsure. I set up a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom