[Approved] UK Freeview changes for 4g (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I guess the best way to handle these is fix the ones that have already changed, and for the ones more than a week in the future, include current and future details.

Of course, these can be directly committed to master at any time!

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Looking at the article linked in the first post, it looks as though many changes will be needed. Can anyone help with this?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Hi,

I have gone through all of the frequencies.

If there are files in the attached archive, they should replace the ones already in GIT. If there is no file, that means the existing frequencies are still fine.

UK.Knock More - Post Switchover.xml can be deleted. It is no longer needed.

There are two files already in

https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/MP1-4133-Update_tuning_details_for_MP_1.5.0_Final

that are slightly changed here. I have checked them and the changes are simply in the order of the tuning. The actual numbers are identical.

For simplicity, probably best to use the ones in the attached archive.

@Sebastiii - can you take care of this?

Thanks,

Mark

Attachments

• Updated_UK_DVBT.rar
      18.8 KB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    Hi Mark,

I'll commit them if you need someone to do it - I was thinking is was time to go through the accumulated tuning updates since 1.4

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Hi Mark,

I'll commit them if you need someone to do it - I was thinking is was time to go through the accumulated tuning updates since 1.4

Go for it. You know which branch!

If you have time, please check a couple, just for peace of mind. I think I have all of the published frequencies for 2014 in there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread