UMFRAGE: CPU + Socket (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search for "genaservercontroller" and got 2 hits that reference Mediaportal 2 on Github. The linked items are from long ago, 12 years or so. Google-Results-Here
Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search...
I just finished up reinstalling MP today to 1.31 and noticed these two errors in the TVService.log [2023-08-20 08:11:24,628] [Log...
Replies
Views
Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf. Nachdem ich die problematischen Thumbs vom Server (1.31 32-Bit ) in die neue Installation kopiert habe ist die Last im Leerlauf wieder 0. Jetzt werde ich meine vorhandene Server-Installation besser nicht...
Vielen Dank! Ich habe es gefunden. Der ThumbProcessor hängt sich beim generieren der Thumbs von einigen vorhandenen Videos auf...
Ich habe gerade zum Test auf meinem Arbeitsrechner die x64-Version des TV-Servers installiert. Im Leerlauf erzeugt der Service...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom