Update Download is stuck at 100% and nothing happens (1 Viewer)

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
April 16, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi ltfearme,
i have a problem
i started updating to new version , but after downloading it stuck at 100% and nothing happen!
i tried 10-12 times but still have the same problem.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi ltfearme,
    i have a problem
    i started updating to new version , but after downloading it stuck at 100% and nothing happen!
    i tried 10-12 times but still have the same problem.
    try to clear the cache and restart the system

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Start the StreamedMP BasicHome Editor and click the big button on top :)

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Then i would uninstall the skin, and re-install it. If you backup your configuration directory (Start -> Programs -> Team MediaPortal -> MediaPortal -> User Files) and make sure the usermenuprofile.xml and StreamedMPconfig.xml are in that folder when you re-install the skin, you don't have to enter all settings again while installing. After install, run the StreamedMP BasicHome Editor and Generate your Basic Home again.

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Then i would uninstall the skin, and re-install it. If you backup your configuration directory (Start -> Programs -> Team MediaPortal -> MediaPortal -> User Files) and make sure the usermenuprofile.xml and StreamedMPconfig.xml are in that folder when you re-install the skin, you don't have to enter all settings again while installing. After install, run the StreamedMP BasicHome Editor and Generate your Basic Home again.

well there's a problem
    i use BackupSettings plugin , so i cant uninstall Streamed MP through Add/Remove
    is there another way to uninstall Streamed MP ? can i manually delete it's files ?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Why shouldn't you be able to uninstall StreamedMP ?? Whatever plugins you're using, you should still be able to uninstall StreamedMP. If this is a problem for you, you might have more issues going on.

If you're sure that BackupSettings plugin is blocking uninstall, i would mention that to huha in the BackupSettings thread.
    In the mean time you got try to disable the plugin and then uninstall StreamedMP. Should work without any issues!

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why shouldn't you be able to uninstall StreamedMP ?? Whatever plugins you're using, you should still be able to uninstall StreamedMP. If this is a problem for you, you might have more issues going on.

If you're sure that BackupSettings plugin is blocking uninstall, i would mention that to huha in the BackupSettings thread.
    In the mean time you got try to disable the plugin and then uninstall StreamedMP. Should work without any issues!

The thing is , wehen i use BackupSettings plugin , Windows doesn't underestand that i installed StreamedMP !

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Then disable the BackupSettings plugin and try to uninstall StreamedMP. If that doesn't work, logs are needed to figure out what's going on.
    And (as mentioned above) i would also report this issue you're having in the BackupSettings thread.

Users who are viewing this thread