Updated DVB-C Tuning details - Sweden.Comhem Göteborg (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Added frequency 474000 for channels Animal Planet HD, Nat Geo Wild HD and Out TV.

Attachments

• Sweden.Comhem Göteborg.xml
      4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config . "Unable to open Gentle.Config" and "Root element is missing". Any idea how to fix this on the x64 version? Thanks Fangio (Edit: Fixed by putting newest Gentle.config file into every possible directory...
    I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config ...
    I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Windows firewall DE
    Hi, Yesterday, i installed mediaportal 1 on 3 windows pcs. The server is a windows 7 32bit and the other are: 1 windows 8 32bit and a windows 10 64bit. I think i have disabled IPV6 on all machines adapters. The MP1 client on the server can show the DVB-C tv channels delivered by the old Cinergy C HD PCI. The tv-guides work fine...
    Hi, Yesterday, i installed mediaportal 1 on 3 windows pcs. The server is a windows 7 32bit and the other are: 1 windows 8 32bit...
    Hi, Yesterday, i installed mediaportal 1 on 3 windows pcs. The server is a windows 7 32bit and the other are: 1 windows 8 32bit...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] How to manually add a channel DE
    Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot tune into a few channels which work using a different live-TV program, but I'll try to elaborate a bit further and then post in a different thread)
    Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot...
    Hi, since the channel scan cannot find a few channels (which can be found and tuned in using the software "WinTV", so the TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
    Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
    Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
    Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom