[Approved] Updated DVB-C tuning parameters for Tampere region in Finland (1 Viewer)

delmore

December 28, 2012
Tampere
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi,

Here is the updated dvb-c tuning parameters file for the Tampere region in Finland.

And Happy New Year to the MP team! :)

With best regards,
delmore

Attachments

• Finland.Tampere.xml
    3.9 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom