[Approved] Updated Greek Translation (1 Viewer)

elapse

Portal Member
December 8, 2007
Home Country
Greece Greece
strings_el.xml -> Line 1900 End Element string is misspelled (case type error)
The problem founded by revision 25521 and it prohibits greek language file parsing.

Thanks!

Attached file is working properly in RC2.

Attachments

• strings_el.xml
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
If you are having problems with MPAR, re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
If you are having problems with MPAR, re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
I updated MP from 1.30 to 1.31 and noticed some volume differences through my AVR and went investigating. IN MP Config, loading...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom