[Approved] Updated languaje for Spanish (1 Viewer)

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    pedernal can you check this string i cant seem to find it in order to translate it.

2009-03-22 13:57:30.475427 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 109811

it might be a tvseries string, not sure. althought it says MPMain

Pedernal74

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2007
    Burgos
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi all!

I've checked the file and I didn't found that ID. It could be related with TV Series, but I don't know. This error appears in a few threads in the forums, but occurs in english and non english systems :confused: It could be missing part in the code, but I couldn't tell it because I'm not a programmer...
    Anyway, I have attached the new versions of the files with the new strings added until today.

Regards

Attachments

• strings_es.rar
      30.6 KB
    • MediaPortal.DeployTool.es-ES.rar
      30.7 KB

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    thanks man.

i could find where it was coming from either.

will check with new svn and your new translations if its ok.

also will have a look at your translations to double check.

thanks

Pedernal74

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2007
    Burgos
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Updated Translation and LanguageTool error

Hi all,

I've updated the spanish translation of MediaPortal. It is based on the 23096 revision.

I've tried the new translation tool and it works well in most of the cases but when I try to translate the Settings section of MPtagThat, it show me an error. :( I think it is because there is another element with the same key in the file. I´ve attached the error text.

Regards

Attachments

• strings_es.rar
      30.6 KB
    • Error MPLanguajeTool.txt
      30.7 KB

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yes, correct. there was a duplicate key in the language file. will be fixed in the next release.
    Search for "EncoderWma" in the settings section in strings_en.xml and remove the duplicate line.

thanks for repoting the problem

Users who are viewing this thread