[Approved] Updated swedish language files (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhasselqvist

November 20, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

Added two missing strings to the swedish language files for both MP and the deploytool.

Attachments

• Swedish.rar
    30.6 KB

Elof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nice work!

I saw some line breaks that shouldn't been there when I installed RC2 so I took the liberty to make some adjustments in your file. I hope it's OK!

Attachments

• MediaPortal.DeployTool.sv-SE.resx.zip
      30.7 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I noticed that this is missing from the strings_sv.xml included with RC2:

Code:
        <String id="1201">Spela upp filmen från början</String>
        <String id="1211">Återuppta uppspelning från {0}</String> <!--{0} is replaced by last stop time in HMS format-->

If this has already been added to those archives posted, I'm sorry. Would be helpful if the string changed could be mentioned in the post so we (who wants to help) don't have to download, open and search for the added string.

:D
    Emph

dhasselqvist

November 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If this has already been added to those archives posted...

Emph

They where the ones I added to the first post. My post could have been clearer but I meant that I added all missing strings to both MP and DeployTool.

Next time I will try to post the changes, but imo it's easy(ier) to make a diff in the web SVN to see what has been changed. Perhaps a small note on where and how to see the diff from the web SVN can be added next time.

Edit:
    I now see that you mean seeing changed strings before the SVN commit, next time I will post a diff generated localy and past it in here.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    commited also the MP part.

Thread closed to avoid confusion. Feel free to open a new one if you have other changes.

Simone

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Cannot get FH Holiday to work DE
    Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
    Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
    MP 1.32 x86 FH 4.0.3.338 Holidays 1.0.0.17 I added a birthday and changed the FanartHandler.xml to HolidayShowAllDay yes so I can...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is unmounted again by MP and therefore doesnt show up in the drive any longer. Example: [2023-10-16 18:43:04,367] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate...
    Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
    Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
    Replies
    Views
    hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
    hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
    On MEDIAPORTAL - a HTPC Media Center for free! - MEDIAPORTAL (language selected to english) in the "Updated Plugins & Skins"...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
    Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
    I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom