US Channel Logos (1 Viewer)

Quek9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just spent 3 hrs renaming my logos so they will show up in my TV Guide then all of a sudden they disappear, wtf? They aren't in my recycle bin, how and why did this happen? I am using MP v1.4 with StreamedMP 2.1.0.3340 skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
    I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
    Replies
    Views
    Since you have MP2 you have the option of using the TV Mosaic server. Give it a try, you don't need to do anything in MP 2 to test its capabilities, just download and install the browser based api (not the MP2 version that supports it at this point) from the MP2 - V2.5 - TVMosaic Provider for MP2 thread, let it use your tuners and do...
    Since you have MP2 you have the option of using the TV Mosaic server. Give it a try, you don't need to do anything in MP 2 to test...
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, got EPG Collector working, and it gives the episode numbers in the text which the previous method didn't, so that is good.
    Ok, got EPG Collector working, and it gives the episode numbers in the text which the previous method didn't, so that is good.
    Hi MP forum! I have just joined the forum today, but had the program installed just over a week now. The functionality is great...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom