Using VLC player for playig TV from MP TV server (1 Viewer)

karajan

Portal Pro
October 28, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
If VLC player can play TV stream from MP TV server, what I must do in VLC player?

Thanks

Mihael

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
You may be correct about never solving it but hey where is the fun in just giving up :) I'm sure I can do what you are saying if the need arises (y) I also use a combination of Harmony One remote, FLIRC and Eventghost to do automated startup and other script based commands. I initiate from the remote stuff like run xxcopy command to...
You may be correct about never solving it but hey where is the fun in just giving up :) I'm sure I can do what you are saying if...
I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
Replies
Views
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start Mediaportal, no TV service appears to have started. If I start Mediaportal as administrator everything is ok. Starting the TV service separately is only possible as an administrator. If I then start...
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start...
I updated to 1.33 today and I thought everything went smoothly except on restarting MediaPortal requests me to specify the IP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom