Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Version 0.2.3.0 Alpha

Hi Symphy!

Thanks for the new version! Do you have add cuesheet support?

Best regards

Helios

logan5

February 18, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Does not seem to work with MP 1.2.0 beta just released..

I have an error message complaining about "BASS assembly 2.4.6.8 not found" when I go to the "Plugin" menu in MP configuration, and MP configuration crashes. So I cannot even enable it.

If I desinstall 0.2.3.0 alpha, I have no error in "plugin" menu (nor Puraudio PI of course..)

Thank in advance for fixing it !

PeteA

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    Kent
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Symphy

Any chance of an update to get pure audio to work with 1.2.0 Beta;)

Big :D for all your hard work.

Pete

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    +1. Would be grateful if you could update the plugin for MP 1.2 beta.

Kjartan

logan5

February 18, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Yeepee ! Thank you Symphy. Mediaportal is nothing for hifi listening without this PI.

The regular (BASS) ASIO output does not work very well, at least in my configuration : cracks at the very beginning of each track, and gapless does not work. Also : I have bad play with 88k or 96k tracks with BASS/ASIO (like a 33 RPM LP played at 45 RPM).

No problems at all (in previous versions) with your plugin.

So, your PI is priceless.

Best regards

Crix1990

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Version 0.2.3.0 Alpha

Same problem like logan5 and sdf. Any solutions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom