wann kommt denn Mepo 1.3 ?

Gruß Steffenjones

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    es ist da :) aber der Editor scheint noch nicht ferig zu sein lt. englischem forum :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
    That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
    I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library, but it's long work for me, and to be honest i doesn't have motivation. if finally worked for you , i'm glad. personnaly, i know on BD drive i have, was a mess to work because of the BD disc driver was not...
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library...
    I'm trying to play the Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux and both disk 1 and disk 2 simply freeze MePo 1.30. I waited about 4- minutes...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 AV1 Video Codec DE
    Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere Anpassungen macht die Umstellung aber keinen Sinn, denn die mit FFMpeg 6 kodierten Videos haben bei zu FFMpeg 5 unveränderten Parametern große Probleme bei der Navigation innerhalb des Videos. Irgendwelche...
    Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere...
    Hi. Als ich die neue Version von Media-Buddy fertig gestellt habe, habe ich auch mit FFMpeg 6 experimentiert. Ohne größere...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Kein Splash Screen bei MP 2.3.2 DE
    Mit einer De-/Neuinstallation ist es wieder da :)
    Mit einer De-/Neuinstallation ist es wieder da :)
    Hi, Thread Titel sagt es eh bereits: bei der 2.3.2 kommt nur mehr ein weißer Splahscreen :( Was schade ist, denn ich mag den...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom