WEB-EPG Denmark (1 Viewer)

rebreather

Portal Pro
December 10, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi All.

Can anybody help me with a site where i can download web-epg for YouSee in Denmark.:confused:

Best regards

Lars

k15ke90

Portal Member
January 12, 2007
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Great site to get EPG

Hi,

I used to use webepg (build-in), TVGG2 or other Perl or scripted tools. But you can create an account at ontv.dk and get a complete xml file to download (this can be done automatically in TV-Server using the built-in XML Plugin).

The account has a small fee (€10/year) but it's all worth it!

/Henrik

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
Replies
Views
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom