Website for scheduling recordings (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

It would be nice to have a web-interface mostly for viewing the TV-guide and recording stuff, but in the future somewhat like snapstream's web-interface. With complete control over the program.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    something like this was under development.
    Dunno what the status is now though.

A

Anonymous

I started this, but I got rid of my MediaPortal box for now.

Basics to get started....

Apache web server 1.3x
    PHP5 (with SQLite support)

Create a new PHP page:

Code:
    <?php
    //Connect to the SQLite database
    $db = sqlite_open("c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVDatabasev4.db") or 
    die("failed to open the database"); 
    ?>

Thats all I remember right now, I'll offer any help needed to complete...

Mickey

A

Anonymous

We can start one by incorporating Cassini into MP and develop C#.Net web pages that can interact directly with our C# code... What I was planning is to create a new type of plugin: Services. That way we can incorporate Web Server, FTP, WebServices, etc... Something I wanted to coordinate with Frodo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it can be configured in the client without usage of external tools. The surface of PlayerFab is unknown to me, but "google search" tells me it's made not for our target group. Because of that and missing...
    MediaPortal 2 has much less configuration options compared to MediaPortal 1 and Kodi and as for any other modern HTPC software it...
    The latter is not quite a Full Media Centre yet, but its good for the Developers of Media Portal2 And Kodi to be aware of whats...
    Replies
    Views
    For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a recording, pressing either button again turns the red dot off and cancels the recording. I did not try with the number buttons, I am running MP 1.29.
    For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a...
    I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
    I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom