Website for scheduling recordings (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

It would be nice to have a web-interface mostly for viewing the TV-guide and recording stuff, but in the future somewhat like snapstream's web-interface. With complete control over the program.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    something like this was under development.
    Dunno what the status is now though.

A

Anonymous

I started this, but I got rid of my MediaPortal box for now.

Basics to get started....

Apache web server 1.3x
    PHP5 (with SQLite support)

Create a new PHP page:

Code:
    <?php
    //Connect to the SQLite database
    $db = sqlite_open("c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVDatabasev4.db") or 
    die("failed to open the database"); 
    ?>

Thats all I remember right now, I'll offer any help needed to complete...

Mickey

A

Anonymous

We can start one by incorporating Cassini into MP and develop C#.Net web pages that can interact directly with our C# code... What I was planning is to create a new type of plugin: Services. That way we can incorporate Web Server, FTP, WebServices, etc... Something I wanted to coordinate with Frodo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

"TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the default. So the first thing that you need to do is start "TV Server Config" and change the log level to DEBUG; see this page in the Wiki. Actually, I run my HTPC with the log level set to DEBUG all of the...
    "TV Server" can produce logs with various levels of detail. The level that has the most detail is DEBUG level, but this is not the...
    Hi Folks, Are there any TV recording logs available in MP2, and if so could someone let me know where to look? I have a weird...
    Replies
    Views
    After investigating a bit, I can't think of any reason that the channel would be null I do see some other patches for this case but I'm a bit hesitant to just copy and paste this (MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1) without understanding the underlying cause. Do you also sometimes have issues with playback by any chance? Also, do you happen to...
    After investigating a bit, I can't think of any reason that the channel would be null I do see some other patches for this case but...
    Since upgrading to v1.27, I find that pressing "Enter" when I have selected a program in the TV Guide often does nothing...
    Replies
    Views
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
    Replies
    Views
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
    TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom