What happened to episodes management? (1 Viewer)

beatnut88

Portal Pro
January 15, 2012
Home Country
episodes management has disappeared in V1.4? It still works with previously scheduled programs but I can't set the number of episodes to keep for new schedules.

Neil

beatnut88

Portal Pro
January 15, 2012
Home Country
I did eventually find it by clicking on the show in the scheduler. I thought it was in the advanced settings - where you'd expect it. Can't remember now.
Neil

mcraenz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This can be fixed in the interim by editing:
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\mytvprogram.xml

Replace this section:
    Code:
            <control>
                <description>Episodes</description>
                <type>button</type>
                <id>7</id>
                <label>816</label>
                <onup>9</onup>
                <ondown>2</ondown>
                <onright>10</onright>
                <textalign>right</textalign>
                <visible>false</visible>
            <textcolor>FF000000</textcolor>
                <textcolorNoFocus>ffffffff</textcolorNoFocus>   
            </control>

With this:
    Code:
        <control>
          <description>Episodes</description>
          <type>button</type>
          <id>7</id>
          <label>888</label>
          <onup>9</onup>
          <ondown>2</ondown>
          <onright>10</onright>
          <onleft>3</onleft>
        <textcolor>FF000000</textcolor>
          <textcolorNoFocus>ffffffff</textcolorNoFocus> 
        </control>

beatnut88

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Thanks. Tried that. it does place Episodes Management on the screen but it is greyed out.
    Neil

JimCatMP

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 1, 2010
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I have 1.5 [client with dedicated TV server] and it is greyed out - Titan Extended & Default Wide both tested.

Cheers - JCMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom