When will there be support for MP 1.6 (1 Viewer)

Longolier

Portal Member
May 11, 2010
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
When there is support MP 1.6
Installer does not work, clashes with the titan.
It was checked on pure installation MP 1.6.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm here i have installed with this installer on clean MP 1.6 and it works fine.

Longolier

Portal Member
    May 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Описание:
    Stopped working
    Сигнатура проблемы:
    Имя события проблемы: APPCRASH
    Application Name: SMPEditor.exe
    Application Version: 2.1.4.3385
    Application Timestamp: 5280a6b8
    Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18229
    Fault Module Timestamp: 51fb10c6
    Exception Code: e0434f4d
    Exception Offset: 0000812f
    Версия ОС: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Код языка: 1049

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    When there is support MP 1.6
    I don't know, soonish. Im working on many plugins and slowly getting through one task at a time so just be patient.

The only main compatibility concern is the BasicHome editor which can be re-run after installation from the MediaPortal configuration -> plugins section.

The installer would normally re-create your custom basichome at the end of the installation but since the move to .Net 4 in MP 1.6 the basichome editor executable needs to be re-compiled. Work around for now is what mentioned above, for the most part everything should work but until I have time to install the latest release of MediaPortal I can't confirm nor come up with a good estimate before release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
    Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom