XBMC skins (1 Viewer)

dubstar

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I was having a peruse at the XBMC stuff as its been a while, and they are producing some really nice skins and gui effects. Check them out at

http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/forum/

Heres a few I like:

l_2de1e3687c066e93870c71f0876e92b5.jpg

l_ebd25901a8fcdf4f4b27da9910c25bc8.jpg

fluidxbmcmusiciconsxn3.png

screenshot003.jpg

screenshot000_t.jpg

screenshot005_t.jpg

madsrh

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
WOW! Yes, I would really like to see something like this with MediaPortal. Really nice and inspiring - Thanks.

MadsRH

newbra

January 28, 2007
It actually seems very minimalistic to me skin-wise. The focus is completely on the content, which is very nice to say the least.

Mr.X

Portal Member
November 20, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
whoa!......those are sweet. Ya i'm with you Crim although I'd take any of the ones that are shown. They are very classy looking and refined.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Wow that would be a pretty sweet looking skin! I use to use XBMC on My old XBOX till I discovered MP would love to see this ported to MP :D

puzio0

May 2, 2007
I've been hoping for the ports of these skins since converting over to MP. I've been using XBMC for years and their skins were always top notch (xTV, Clearity, PM3) were the best. If anyone knows how or would like some help porting over these skins let me know.

luissm

Portal Member
December 28, 2008
Damn nice skins there; I really wish someone would port that XTV skin over to MP.

Hi I am trying to port xtv skin to mediaportal but as I am a designer and not a programmer and am struggling a lot.

I will start a thread on it and will add some pictures of where I have gone so far, but I will need a lot of help and good will from the other members as the documentation on MP skinning is next to nothing.

:)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Why not use the XBMC skinning engine? I think they have a much more powerfull skin engine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Replies
Views
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom