Youtube is broken... (3 Viewers)

A

andreyua

How view sorted by date videos from 'my subscriptions". Now, I just must click on separate subscription. This is very ugly. I want view all videos in one list, like old behaviour.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    i have same issues, no video url error, :( let me know if interested in logs. Thanks for your hard work on this.

PS: Took me a while to figure find the youtube login setting.

PS: Running latest version MP / OV / MP URL Splitter / LAV. Have tried reinstalling all of the above.

Last edited:

Herr R aus B

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2007
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i think this here

feeds/api/users/default/newsubscriptionvideos

might be the real interesting part...

I know that the v2 API still works (at least to some points), but google has anounced that it will be shut down gradually to completly. So I'd rather see some way to get this from the V3 API.
    Also mixing v2 and v3 requires two types of authorization and a lot more diffculty to maintain for me on the code site.
    Only thing I could offer is to restore the old YouTube site as well (as Youtube_OLD or something)

OK - i see... doing it the acurate german way - gut so, weitermachen! ;) then it's maybe rather a matter of time, when kodi's implementation will start failing on me :mad:, allthough they already use the new authorization stuff - at least, when starting YT there for the first time, you're given a keyphrase you have to enter at the YT site...

danke anyway

axel[DOUBLEPOST=1431158740][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i have same issues, no video url error, :( let me know if interested in logs. Thanks for your hard work on this.

PS: Took me a while to figure find the youtube login setting.

PS: Running latest version MP / OV / MP URL Splitter / LAV. Have tried reinstalling all of the above.

also installed that one?

Last edited:

Remmerboy

Portal Member
    June 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    @offbyone
    Is it possible to get subscription view like in the old behavior?
    Old behavior was subsOverview -> videoes (order by date). Now it's subsOverview -> playlistOverview -> videoes (order by viewcount that cannot be changed).
    To get directly into uploads, instead of using playlist.list function and then playlistItems.list you can directly use playlistItems.list by getting the upload playlistId from channels.list.
    For replacing newsubscription you can use activities.list call as mention in earlier post.

ps.
    Is it possible to view/get sourcecode for your youtube code so i can try to understand the logic? I'm guessing wildly about how it functions :)

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    No video url error.

Latest version of;
    mp 1.11
    online videos 2.0
    latest version mp url splitter
    latest version lav
    mp .net 4.5.2

attempted to play 2x video within OV plugin and a 3rd online trailer with trakt. Same error in GUI on attempt to playback. logs attached.

thanks
    kiwi

PS: happy to provide additional testing or give access to htpc via teamviewer if required.

PPS: I wonder if the playback url is wrong:

Code:
    2015-05-09 15:04:55.488 [DEBG] [MPMain][01]: Preparing graph for playback, URL = 'http://r3---sn-cpb2p2x-53ae.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?mm=31&ip=210.54.38.4&sparams=dur%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cpl%2Cratebypass%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&dur=157.477&ipbits=0&pl=24&itag=22&fexp=907263%2C916641%2C934954%2C9406841%2C9407536%2C9407575%2C9407713%2C9408142%2C9408312%2C9408706%2C9408779%2C9409061%2C9409172%2C9412511%2C9412773%2C9413150%2C948124%2C952612%2C952637%2C952642&mime=video%2Fmp4&sver=3&expire=1431162307&ratebypass=yes&key=yt5&signature=D10FFF02DDFBA8CC88180DD08F3949B9805FD986.40821632CF4A75D58D138195B5EAAB93F248E301&id=o-ABegVnXsJ8spZcqGP_gCj1Pi_QvkUxVUs3MoSGWcA5W_&mt=1431140646&source=youtube&upn=zk1wCJ8y-bc&mv=m&initcwndbps=2745000&ms=au&ext=.mp4'.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I guess you do not have the required filter installed.
    Your logs are missing a file like "MPUrlSourceSplitter.log" and the log says:
    [05-09 22:05:28,893] [MPMain ] [WARN ] Error adding 'MediaPortal Url Source Splitter' filter to graph: Exception from HRESULT: 0xFFFFFFFB

Make sure you have this extensions installed:
    https://www.team-mediaportal.com/ex...diaportal-iptv-filter-and-url-source-splitter
    and it is registered after install. (Check with "graphstudio next" for example) If not do so manually.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Tried it and all my normal feeds are working like subscriptions/watch later, and playback is working as well, only notice a few small quirks:

- Sorting not working

If I select "Date" or any other sort method under Sort options and press refresh the sort remains the same even though that feed has valid dates like before, tested it with the subscription "Jay Leno's Garage".
    Previously the sort would have been relevance by default and I think it now is fixed to that, shows no error or debug info that I can include sadly.

- Asks for Youtube auth in browser but re-asks on every MePo restart

Not sure why but it seems I have to permit OV on Youtube on every MePo restart, no big deal as it's one click but thought I should mention it.
    Also no option in the OV MePo config (in Mediaportal Configuration) to set permission beforehand, might be an issue if users have Mediaportal always on top as they wouldn't be able to get to the browser window.

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The authorization Cookie is saved in mediaportal.xml. I am not asked on every mp start. How are you closing mp? I think the file is saved on mp closing, so if you kill the task you might get the described behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread