ZAP in fullscreenmode (1 Viewer)

LejfM

March 12, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi All

can anyone give me a way how to zap in fullscreen mode, normaly I just use the dreambox mode. and not the TV mode, is there any differences.

LejfM

LejfM

March 12, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi . all
Is my Question stupid . ??? sinse nobody has given me any kind of answer. ?
My problem is, when I'm looking at the TV in fullscreen mode, I want to Zap to the next program with the next program key(button) on My MS remote controller.
I have to step back to the "my tv" or "my dreambox" screen, here zap to one of the next programs, and then go back in fullscreenmode.
Is ther not any posibility to do that directly in fullscreenmode ???

LejfM

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Why do you ask in on going projects & what is 0.2.2.1 & dreambox mode?
    What do you use for navigation (remote, keyboard, etc)?
    Have looked in Wiki?

Btw I moved it here maybe others see it too ;)

Regards
    Roy

LejfM

March 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    sorry for posting in wrong groupe...

I'm using a Microsoft Remotecontroller, and want to use the CH/PR + and - button to change chanal ( to ZAP) but in fullscreenmode, I can not get to work.

LejfM

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom