aMPdroid (6 Viewers)

Have you tried disabling automatic reconnect? There are some problems with the same symptoms with that option.
Have you tried disabling automatic reconnect? There are some problems with the same symptoms with that option.
Hey sad to say my first experiences with this plugin are not going too well.. All my ports are open and I'm able to see the...
Replies
Views
AW: Ampdroid: Album view in music section shows duplicates all right, once I found the 0.3.1 version it indeed solved the problem. Thanks DieBagger for your help!
AW: Ampdroid: Album view in music section shows duplicates all right, once I found the 0.3.1 version it indeed solved the problem...
Hey DieBagger, hope you read this post :-) I have experienced a problem with the .8 version of Ampdroid: I have a couple of...
Replies
Views
problem solved. I updated to to the newly released WifiRemote 0.4 this afternoon. I can now play on the PC from the music artists and albums view. Great work. Thanks!! :thx: Just one thing remaining: MP gives me an error when selecting a playlist from the shares view. It gives me the following error: 2011-08-05 17:43:21.390625...
problem solved. I updated to to the newly released WifiRemote 0.4 this afternoon. I can now play on the PC from the music artists...
I love the work done on aMPdroid. However I want to use it playing music on the pc from the artist and album view. And...
Replies
Views
problem with ads on an app like ampdroid is the fact that its a very gadgety type of app used by people who like to tweak etc so id say a high percentage of its users probably have a rooted phone and wont even be aware there were ads in it. I didn't know until I just read this.
problem with ads on an app like ampdroid is the fact that its a very gadgety type of app used by people who like to tweak etc so id...
OK, who do I kill to get an apk without the adverts :D. Or, probably simpler, can I *BUY* a version without the adverts? I...
Replies
Views
This thread is ment for discussing the norwegian aMPdroid translation. This thread will mainly be norwegian. If you don't speak the language but have relevant questions, don't hesitate to ask in english. We'll be happy to answer. Denne tråden er ment brukt til å diskutere den norske oversettelsen av aMPdroid. Jeg har oversatt etter...
This thread is ment for discussing the norwegian aMPdroid translation. This thread will mainly be norwegian. If you don't speak the...
This thread is ment for discussing the norwegian aMPdroid translation. This thread will mainly be norwegian. If you don't speak the...
Replies
Views
that was overdue! I had a hard time finding the right place for my post yesterday and still pasted it in the wrong forum. Thanks for moving it again. And now there's hopefully no more browsing through threads with 50+ pages :D
that was overdue! I had a hard time finding the right place for my post yesterday and still pasted it in the wrong forum. Thanks...
As of now, all aMPdroid related discussion should take place in this subforum. If you have problems with a specific version of...
Replies
Views
You can vote for this feature: a second (external) Host (IP) ... / General forum / aMPdroid Currently, the interrest seems rather low... ;) I closed this thread now, please use the new aMPdroid 0.8 thread for further discussions....
You can vote for this feature: a second (external) Host (IP) ... / General forum / aMPdroid Currently, the interrest seems rather...
aMPdroid Android App for MediaPortal aMPdroid is a MediaPortal remote control app for Android. With aMPdroid you can remote...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom