aMPdroid (6 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Connection problem DE
ok... I solved the problem by upgrading the router's firmware to the version 2.0.01 (you can find it on Cisco website)
ok... I solved the problem by upgrading the router's firmware to the version 2.0.01 (you can find it on Cisco website)
Hi there everyone! I have just installed Mediaportal 1.2.1 and MPExtended 0.4.3 on a Windows 7 x64 PC which is connected by cable...
Replies
Views
I'm such a fool :whistle: I always waited for the red light to turn green and never checked the functionality itself. Refurge, you're right. It works. Thank you! Cheers henning
I'm such a fool :whistle: I always waited for the red light to turn green and never checked the functionality itself. Refurge...
Hi, i would like to watch LiveTv on my adnroid device with aMPdroid. I am using MP TvServer as a backend and XBMC-PVR as...
Replies
Views
for some reason i loose my remote connection to my client when i moved before to my server. HTPC restart - Client connected - Connect to my Server (without wifi connection) - Move back to my client (with wifi connection) than i am not able to reconnect - i need to restart my HTPC to get back the client connection Which kind of...
for some reason i loose my remote connection to my client when i moved before to my server. HTPC restart - Client connected -...
for some reason i loose my remote connection to my client when i moved before to my server. HTPC restart - Client connected -...
Replies
Views
aMPdroid Version: latest MediaPortal Version: latest Phone/Tablet Model: Galxy Tab Android Version: 4.0.3 Custom Rom: MpExtended Version: latest WifiRemote Version: latest Description: probably easy to fix by replacing loading Phrase with something generic like "loading content"
aMPdroid Version: latest MediaPortal Version: latest Phone/Tablet Model: Galxy Tab Android Version: 4.0.3 Custom Rom...
aMPdroid Version: latest MediaPortal Version: latest Phone/Tablet Model: Galxy Tab Android Version: 4.0.3 Custom Rom...
Replies
Views
Hello, maybe I'm to stupid, but I'm not able to add songs to (current) playlist: Within "MediaBrowsing Music section" I don't find any function to add. With "directly select und jump to Music plugin" (via Remote "..." Button) It's possible to view the tracks and with a long press on it to get the popup menu. But because I have to...
Hello, maybe I'm to stupid, but I'm not able to add songs to (current) playlist: Within "MediaBrowsing Music section" I don't...
Hello, maybe I'm to stupid, but I'm not able to add songs to (current) playlist: Within "MediaBrowsing Music section" I don't...
Replies
Views
In the meantime you can (if your not already doing that) use batchfiles + multishortcut to access stuff from inside ampdroid.
In the meantime you can (if your not already doing that) use batchfiles + multishortcut to access stuff from inside ampdroid.
hi there... switching to MP (finaly) from some other htpc-solution, i was playing around with ampdroid the last few days, for...
Replies
Views
I'll try to change the color of the fastscrolling overlay color for the next release...
I'll try to change the color of the fastscrolling overlay color for the next release...
Many thanks for the great app. in the spirit of keeping it moving and making it better over time I have a suggestion to make about...
Replies
Views
vplayer solved the stream error, still the question about the music. Also i am not able to download msuic files correctly to my tab, i tried to download an album and the tab created correctly a new folder but puttet only one .mp3 file with the filename test in it
vplayer solved the stream error, still the question about the music. Also i am not able to download msuic files correctly to my...
Hi, today i received my tablet (Motorola Xoom @ Droid 3.2) and the first thing i did was to install AmpDroid :D But i have a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, just to say 1.01 of the client seems to have fixed this for me. Many thanks.
Hi All, just to say 1.01 of the client seems to have fixed this for me. Many thanks.
I have an issue with ampdroid not saving the client configuration of all my clients at the same time. I run TV server and have a...
Replies
Views
many thanks oxan, I have reinstated the TV database from scratch and now the number of episodes shown in Ampdroid matches up exactly with what I actually have. also discovered that my SSD has been randomly disappearing from BIOS - this may be contributing to some of my troubles. Out if interest when can we expect to see version...
many thanks oxan, I have reinstated the TV database from scratch and now the number of episodes shown in Ampdroid matches up...
I have installed Ampdroid 1.0 final and MP extended and TV works like a dream. absolutely awesome. problem is I can't stream any...
Replies
Views
Somehow, a restart of the mpextended service after installing WifiRemote 0.6.1 fixed it. Thread can be closed
Somehow, a restart of the mpextended service after installing WifiRemote 0.6.1 fixed it. Thread can be closed
aMPdroid Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Phone/Tablet Model: HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G Android Version...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something :-) Love the rest of the app though!
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something :-) Love the rest of the app though!
Maybe it's just me but I was expecting more from the remote functionality.... I've used ipimp in the past so would like to have...
Replies
Views
Great to hear it has worked out for you... :)
Great to hear it has worked out for you... :)
Hi guys, firstly - thanks for the great app - am completely bowled over by how I am able to pull up the full sky epg and set up...
Replies
Views
No need, I was able to reproduce it now, will fix it for the next release...
No need, I was able to reproduce it now, will fix it for the next release...
aMPdroid Version: 1.0.. final MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Phone/Tablet Model: Galxy S2, Galaxy Tab Android Version: 2.3.4, 4.0.3...
Replies
Views
Internal video player was in full screen the whole time. I did not switch to Google Talk, but a dialog at the top of the screen was displayed and then dimmed away. I have CatLog installed, but I'm not sure how I can get the log from something that happened in the past? It seems to only log stuff when I have CatLog running? When I...
Internal video player was in full screen the whole time. I did not switch to Google Talk, but a dialog at the top of the screen was...
aMPdroid Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 Phone/Tablet Model: Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100) Android Version: 2.3.5...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Device advice DE
Well, received my iPod today, going to see how I get on with it. Also think I am going to purchase an android phone & table in the near future, I got uses for them outside of MP, but I can try both iOS and Android for MP to see how I personally feel. Thanks for all the help guys.
Well, received my iPod today, going to see how I get on with it. Also think I am going to purchase an android phone & table in the...
Im not sure if this the correct place to post this or not, but here goes. When it comes to computer's im quite clued up, when it...
Replies
Views
Locked since the final version is out... Discuss here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ampdroid-1-0-final.106911/
Locked since the final version is out... Discuss here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ampdroid-1-0-final.106911/
aMPdroid 1.0 Preview Release Android App for MediaPortal aMPdroid is a MediaPortal remote control app for Android. With aMPdroid...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Getting Started DE
Hello.. i seem to got it to work now :) i followed this video and i made sure to use the ip address and not the hostname. and also i had to reinstal the services it needed. and now it seem to be working okay.. :)
Hello.. i seem to got it to work now :) i followed this video and i made sure to use the ip address and not the hostname...
Hi Guys, first post here having only today decided to try some other media centre software after a while using XBMC. I've been...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry your post slipped through. Unfortunately (or fortunately ;)) I cannot reproduce this bug... This could either mean that I already fixed it or that it is something specific to your system. I have sent you a pm...
Hi, sorry your post slipped through. Unfortunately (or fortunately ;)) I cannot reproduce this bug... This could either mean...
aMPdroid Version: 1.0 Alpha 4 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Phone/Tablet Model: HTC Flyer Android Version: 3.2 Custom Rom...
Replies
Views
OK, so I will talk in english !!! Thank you very much for the answer !!! ;) I will wait until it is implemented in MpExtended by Oxan
OK, so I will talk in english !!! Thank you very much for the answer !!! ;) I will wait until it is implemented in MpExtended...
Hi, I have a Problem with streaming movies. All movies in .AVI format or recorded files (.TS) I can stream. But all my DVDs I can't...
Replies
Views
I've just installed v1. 0 preview and its nice so far
I've just installed v1. 0 preview and its nice so far
If I have this application open then press my home key and later pull the app back up the app remote fails to work and I get a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Logos TV DE
:):) I found the folder that I wanted: "..\WINDOWS\Temp\MPExtended\imagecache" Delete its contents and re-generate the logos (tumbs) that I wanted. Thanks for your help;)
:):) I found the folder that I wanted: "..\WINDOWS\Temp\MPExtended\imagecache" Delete its contents and re-generate the logos...
Hey. I want to change the logos of TV showing the application, but do not know in which directory are can you help?. Using version...
Replies
Views
aMPdroid Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Phone/Tablet Model: Motorola Milestone Android Version: 2.2.1 Custom Rom: MpExtended Version: 0.4.2 WifiRemote Version: 0.6.0 Description: Hallo, (ich hoffe deutsch ist ok :/ - habs ähnlich im Unterforum aber da gehts sicher unter) bin richtig begeistert von dieser Anwendung und...
aMPdroid Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Phone/Tablet Model: Motorola Milestone Android Version: 2.2.1 Custom Rom...
aMPdroid Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Phone/Tablet Model: Motorola Milestone Android Version: 2.2.1 Custom Rom...
Replies
Views
It's all in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ampdroid-1-0-preview-release.103882/ In this thread is anything explained, what you need to know. Just read first post on first site. there is also a link in first post to the project page. greets madvario
It's all in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ampdroid-1-0-preview-release.103882/ In this thread is...
Hi all: Now that I have a samsung with android I would like to use aMPdroid to control my MP. So installed everything as...
Replies
Views
aMPdroid Version: 0.8.3 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 Phone/Tablet Model: hTC Desire HD Android Version: 2.3.5 Custom Rom: MpExtended Version: 0.4.2 WifiRemote Version: 0.6.0 Description: Es werden manche Serien doppelt angezeigt in meinen Fall: Geheimnisse des Universums und V-Die Besucher Außerdem werden meine Herr der Ringe Filme...
aMPdroid Version: 0.8.3 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 Phone/Tablet Model: hTC Desire HD Android Version: 2.3.5 Custom Rom...
aMPdroid Version: 0.8.3 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 Phone/Tablet Model: hTC Desire HD Android Version: 2.3.5 Custom Rom...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that's a ICS-related problem (cm9 is based on android 4). The release of the final 1.0 version will have that fixed (won't be too much longer)...
Yeah, that's a ICS-related problem (cm9 is based on android 4). The release of the final 1.0 version will have that fixed (won't be...
Hi First of all thanks for a great app. However i experience some weirdness with the remote part of ampdroid. It connects just...
Replies
Views
I already answered you via pm, but if you want to help with translations, please use the translation tool -> http://mygengo.com/string/p/ampdroid-1/dashboard
I already answered you via pm, but if you want to help with translations, please use the translation tool ->...
Hi, I've donwloded ampdroid v.0.8. I'm an italian user, and the client lacks of the 90% of the menu text. It doesn't display...
Replies
Views
solved :) just as a note if people are having similar problems. I configured my connection manually (I had done this before but with the version of bonjour wifiremote picked out which didn't work)
solved :) just as a note if people are having similar problems. I configured my connection manually (I had done this before but...
Hi, I have followed the installation guide on the wiki. The troubleshooting then said to try the demo client for this error...
Replies
Views
Hi DieBagger... Thank you for your comment. I really look forward to enjoying the fixed version. Thanks for your hard work and best regards, 1graser
Hi DieBagger... Thank you for your comment. I really look forward to enjoying the fixed version. Thanks for your hard work and...
Hi all. Does anyone run aMPdroid 1.0 (preview) together with Android 4? For me it unfortunately does not work. Samsung i9100...
Replies
Views
Hi DieBagger, I don't know if you are still interested in more screenshots... HTC Wildfire - 3.2" 320x240 - CM7 ROM (Android 2.3) - mp-wildfire.zip 2shared - download HTC HD2 - 4.3" 800x480 - CM9 ROM (Android 4.0.3) - mp-hd2.zip 2shared - download Samsung Galaxy Tab - 7" 1024x600 - CM9 ROM (Android 4.0.3) - mp-galaxy-tab.zip...
Hi DieBagger, I don't know if you are still interested in more screenshots... HTC Wildfire - 3.2" 320x240 - CM7 ROM (Android...
Hi guys, for promoting the new aMPdroid version I would like to use videos/images from different Android devices, as android...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom