aMPdroid (5 Viewers)

Hi, I am looking into trying to use the aMPdroid app to be able to start streaming video to my networked media streamer (Dune HD 101). This player can be controlled by a simple http API http://10.0.0.1/cgi-bin/do?cmd=start_file_playback&media_url=smb://10.0.0.1:/VideoStorage/SomeFolder/file.mkv...
Hi, I am looking into trying to use the aMPdroid app to be able to start streaming video to my networked media streamer (Dune HD...
Hi, I am looking into trying to use the aMPdroid app to be able to start streaming video to my networked media streamer (Dune HD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Acer Iconia A500 DE
AW: Acer Iconia A500 I just checked my config and the alpha 4 is crashing right with the setup of the client. No clue what is wrong. I even tried a reinstall on the tab. since the app crashes I dont think its something that I could fix.
AW: Acer Iconia A500 I just checked my config and the alpha 4 is crashing right with the setup of the client. No clue what is...
Hey, has anybody running aMPdroid on an Acer Iconia A500, especially is streaming working with builtin player? Sent from my X10i...
Replies
Views
Which versions of ampdroid/wifiremote are you using? try to uninstall wifiremote and then install it again... If that doesn't help: please post LOGS from MediaPortal and aMPdroid.
Which versions of ampdroid/wifiremote are you using? try to uninstall wifiremote and then install it again... If that doesn't...
Hi All, I once had ampdroid up and running perfectly for everything - the remote worked, I could stream from my library, I could...
Replies
Views
Problems with ICS is a known problem which is already fixed for next release. I'm waiting :-) Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Problems with ICS is a known problem which is already fixed for next release. I'm waiting :-) Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Hi, First off - I've never reported a bug report before, so please let me know what other logs I can attach to help. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Quick update on this. I've upgraded to MPextended and aMPdroid 1 pre-release and have noticed that if I select "play on PC" from the movies list, my DVD folder rips and ISO's start playing just fine. However, if I go into the same movies detail view and select "play on PC" I get the results I've previously reported...
Hi guys, Quick update on this. I've upgraded to MPextended and aMPdroid 1 pre-release and have noticed that if I select "play...
Hi Guys, I've brought this up in the main aMPdroid 0.8 thread two or three times now but it keeps getting buried (guess there's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've no crash, but unfortunately I've no channels in each group I've created. I just see the groups themselves. Also I see no group "all channels" however the option "hide all channels group" is not activated (but thats not so important for me:P). I've checked the connection to all services (GmaWebservice, Tv4Home...
Hi all, I've no crash, but unfortunately I've no channels in each group I've created. I just see the groups themselves. Also I...
Okay here's my bug report: 1. Start aMPdroid 2. Go to TV section 3. Go to Channels 4. Change channel group from whatever to "All...
Replies
Views
Got it running, so I'm testing, looking promising, thank you for your effort in making this plugin. :thx:
Got it running, so I'm testing, looking promising, thank you for your effort in making this plugin. :thx:
Hi, After I installed the aMPdroid on my new LG E510, I was always getting error regarding android.process.lghome, had to force...
Replies
Views
Just seen a few more android TV devices by a russian company called iconBIT, some of which look very impressive (HDMI, 1080p, 3D, spdif, dts+dolby etc) IconBit announces Four new Android TV/Media Player Set-Top Boxes at CES, Two with 3D Functionality | TalkAndroid.com iconBIT On the site some are under the media player section and...
Just seen a few more android TV devices by a russian company called iconBIT, some of which look very impressive (HDMI, 1080p, 3D...
I've just seen an article on the talkandroid site about a new Google/Android TV box (I know there have been others) but it got me...
Replies
Views
AW: Remote hangs for like 5 or 10 seconds after switching screens in MP Here is my MP and my aMPdroid log. I had some problems getting the aMPdroid log to my computer since my Mailprogram doesnt seem to like so much text in a single mail. :D In the MP log you should find the first interesting logs around 13:30. When grabbing...
AW: Remote hangs for like 5 or 10 seconds after switching screens in MP Here is my MP and my aMPdroid log. I had some problems...
Hi, I'm using aMPdroid for a few weeks now, but a problem with the remote feature keeps me from using it as my regular remote...
Replies
Views
All working now. I had to stop/start the service via Windows 7 Services as opposed to simply clicking on the Start/Stop button within MPExtended. Not sure if this was just a coincidence or the root cause of not being able to get a connection.
All working now. I had to stop/start the service via Windows 7 Services as opposed to simply clicking on the Start/Stop button...
I have installed .Net 4, MPExtended Service 0.4.1 and aMPdroid 1.0. I am using all the default settings. However, when I try to...
Replies
Views
This seems to be because of the "StrictMode", which doesn't allow network operations on the main thread (which i seem to have done). Thanks for finding this, I will fix it. :thx:
This seems to be because of the "StrictMode", which doesn't allow network operations on the main thread (which i seem to have...
I have the remote element of ampdroid working now, and can see my media and stream to my galaxy tab 10.1 however if I pick the...
Replies
Views
How about this: http://shop.soundgraph.com/ItemDetail.aspx?PDSEQ=69 http://shop.soundgraph.com/Images/ProductImages/Pro_HTPCSystem/Pro_WMS/05.jpg It's a wireless monitor. I use it with MePo.
How about this: http://shop.soundgraph.com/ItemDetail.aspx?PDSEQ=69...
Hello. Im wondering if someone knows about a remote controll for android devices? It would be a great to have an applications...
Replies
Views
There will be a webinterface with the next version of backends (mpextended). Another alternativte would be to to use BlueStacks on Windows and install ampdroid... ;)
There will be a webinterface with the next version of backends (mpextended). Another alternativte would be to to use BlueStacks on...
Hi all, and especially Hi DieBagger Looked on this and decided to give It a try. Now everything I up and running and I really...
Replies
Views
AW: No Streaming to ASUS TF101 Now it works. I installed vplayer and i can stream now
AW: No Streaming to ASUS TF101 Now it works. I installed vplayer and i can stream now
Hi, I can control my MP with the TF101. When I stream Live-TV the stream starts in MP but I cannot see it on my pad. I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've installed aMPDroid on galaxy tab 10.1v on Android 3.0 and it works like a charm (just have to close properly the app before to quit it otherwise it crashes). Just one question: is it possible to display the music artist (and album) in the now-playing screen. Currently, I just have the track name. Thank you.
Hi, I've installed aMPDroid on galaxy tab 10.1v on Android 3.0 and it works like a charm (just have to close properly the app...
Hi, I've installed aMPDroid on galaxy tab 10.1v on Android 3.0 and it works like a charm (just have to close properly the app...
Replies
Views
Like I said on the previous page, it's already possible. aMPdroid has been released more then half a year ago, you're just in the wrong topic (please take a look at the dates, this topic is over a year old!).
Like I said on the previous page, it's already possible. aMPdroid has been released more then half a year ago, you're just in the...
I recently installed winamp for android and absolutely loved their user interace. I think it's one of the best implementations of...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry but I can't make any sense of your post. Do you mean that for the power scheduler to work you've to have aMPdroid open?
I'm sorry but I can't make any sense of your post. Do you mean that for the power scheduler to work you've to have aMPdroid open?
In the first place. Congratulated for the fantastic work aMPdroid. I love it. I have found: If the customer entered aMPdroid, the...
Replies
Views
Sure I can post it, but it will not help at all I guess.
Sure I can post it, but it will not help at all I guess.
Hi guys, I have a weired problem and looking for help here. Just let me describe my setup first. MP v1.2.1, ampdroid v0.83 on...
Replies
Views
TV4Home works on Windows 7 too. You just have to read carefully and download, as described in the install guide, the CoreService instead of the WHS add-in. If you don't get a working remote connection: is MediaPortal running? Have you enabled the WifiRemote plugin in the MediaPortal configuration? If you can load your video and...
TV4Home works on Windows 7 too. You just have to read carefully and download, as described in the install guide, the CoreService...
I've struggled with this fora while but can't get it working properly. I can connect to the PC but the client tells me "Remote...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I have an ExoPC Windows 7 tablet which was mainly used as a MePo client. Now I have aMPdroid on a new Archos 80 G9 tablet, my expensive ExoPC has been gathering dust. The Archos 80 can play HD video from SMB shares without transcoding, so TV is what I almost exclusively use aMPdroid for. Only thing I wish for aMPdroid is for the UI to...
I have an ExoPC Windows 7 tablet which was mainly used as a MePo client. Now I have aMPdroid on a new Archos 80 G9 tablet, my...
Which section of aMPdroid are you using most of the times? Where would you like to see further improvements? Comment on how you...
Replies
Views
Nobody?
Nobody?
Hello, I have a quad core Xeon L5240, each core at 2.5GHz. My video stream of recorded or live TV stutters terribly using MX...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't connect error DE
I was getting "cant connect errors" also, have just got aMPdroid running. I had not installed bonjour, but had ticked the ignore button on wifiremote config. Once i installed bonjour, wifiremote was starting (prior to this it didnt open a network port for tcp/8107), and the demo client would work (actually, it would detect my...
I was getting "cant connect errors" also, have just got aMPdroid running. I had not installed bonjour, but had ticked the ignore...
Hi all, I am trying to get AMpdroid to work from my Huawei Sonic android phone and it keeps coming up with a 'couldn't establish...
Replies
Views
Hi, First of all: great plugin! Does what is needs to do, and operates smoothly! I've got one feature request though, related to the volume control slider in the wifi-remote section. This slider only slides with fixed increments now. Because i have a receiver without remote control, i have to control all volume using windows...
Hi, First of all: great plugin! Does what is needs to do, and operates smoothly! I've got one feature request though, related...
Hi, First of all: great plugin! Does what is needs to do, and operates smoothly! I've got one feature request though, related...
Replies
Views
I've just been trying out a new program on my netbook, that's at an alpha stage. (well I would say beta since it's external testing, but who cares) It's called BlueStacks has been created to allow you to load Android apps on a windows machine. Well, I've just tried aMPdroid, and guess what?... It works! It even keeps the settings...
I've just been trying out a new program on my netbook, that's at an alpha stage. (well I would say beta since it's external...
I've just been trying out a new program on my netbook, that's at an alpha stage. (well I would say beta since it's external...
Replies
Views
Nevermind, I found the option to rebuild the DB through the MP configurator.https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/images/smilies/oops.gif
Nevermind, I found the option to rebuild the DB through the MP configurator.https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/images/smilies/oops.gif
Hi Alll, Just installed and setup ampdroid, bonjour, windoesinstaller, .net 4.0 GmaWebservice onto my MP1.2 (XP SP2) box and...
Replies
Views
Please send me your moving pictures and tv series databases along with the name of the duplicate items, I'll fix it then.
Please send me your moving pictures and tv series databases along with the name of the duplicate items, I'll fix it then.
Hi, I.m using the newest versions of aMPdroid, GMAwebservice and wifiremote with MP 1.2.1 I have duplicates of movies and...
Replies
Views
Cool, thanks!
Cool, thanks!
Ola, I have some issues with the Albums view in aMPdroid 0.8 First problem is that there are no thumbnails being showed for...
Replies
Views
There seems to be a problem with the missing Italian translations. They should default to english but something went wrong on exporting from the translation tool. It will be fixed in the next version, if you want to help with the missing translations you can request access here: aMPdroid | myGengo
There seems to be a problem with the missing Italian translations. They should default to english but something went wrong on...
Sorry but when i get the latest version from android market the app starts but the icon and text menu are hide(see attached image)...
Replies
Views
not forgot this mate. I will do as soon as I get a min when the family isn;t driving me nuts
not forgot this mate. I will do as soon as I get a min when the family isn;t driving me nuts
Hi, I'm unable to connect to MediaPortal with either DemoClient or aMPdroid. Any ideas ?
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Albumview, Plugins, Shares - don't work! :thx: Was no bug...I didn't see that this wasn't the correct path - I didn't see it at all, because otherwise I might have had the idea myself :ooops: :thx: I can see the shares! :D
AW: Re: Albumview, Plugins, Shares - don't work! :thx: Was no bug...I didn't see that this wasn't the correct path - I didn't...
Hi all. Since my problem persists, even after total new installation of all aMPdroid components and re-configuration, I ask you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom