Archive (12 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Well theres still a few issues with the facade but I hope we can get them fixed for the beta...
Well theres still a few issues with the facade but I hope we can get them fixed for the beta...
Hi! The attached patch allows skinners to use masks in filmstripview, similar to the one in coverflow. See the attached...
Replies
Views
Romuz confirmed it's already fixed. Simone
Romuz confirmed it's already fixed. Simone
Hi When you have a DVB-S2 channels and go to channel mappings and current card without S2 checkmark set, you need to say ok to...
Replies
Views
Hi When using property #TV.Guide.Subtitle in the TVGuide skin and there is no subtile in EPG, #TV.Guide.Subtitle is displayed Patch adds #TV.Guide.Subtitle to PropertyManager.cs Best regards Henrik
Hi When using property #TV.Guide.Subtitle in the TVGuide skin and there is no subtile in EPG, #TV.Guide.Subtitle is displayed...
Hi When using property #TV.Guide.Subtitle in the TVGuide skin and there is no subtile in EPG, #TV.Guide.Subtitle is displayed...
Replies
Views
Fix committed.
Fix committed.
Guys, I am unable to access the SVN as my username and password isn't working The following will repair the...
Replies
Views
Yes, I agree. Guidelines are made to be followed and there should be a very good reason for not doing so.;)
Yes, I agree. Guidelines are made to be followed and there should be a very good reason for not doing so.;)
Hi Attached you will find a patch for MyMusicPlayingNow, and a proposal to fix another bug below this text. Reading up on...
Replies
Views
commited to 1.1.1 branch (svn26138) :thx: for your coding! Simone
commited to 1.1.1 branch (svn26138) :thx: for your coding! Simone
I just found a flaw in my patch due to using GetMovieStoppedTime. If a video is watched to completion, the stopped time is 0 making...
Replies
Views
r27532, thanks for the fixes pilehave! :)
r27532, thanks for the fixes pilehave! :)
Previously, the scrollbar in TVGuide would not update correctly in singlechannel-view, it would stop moving when the number of...
Replies
Views
This patch corrects a problem with text clipping in the fadelabel control. Patched against 23209. The problem that this patch addresses is reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/fadelabels-cut-off-bottom-text-67694/#post484884 I encourage testing with this patch. I tested with two scenarios and it...
This patch corrects a problem with text clipping in the fadelabel control. Patched against 23209. The problem that this patch...
This patch corrects a problem with text clipping in the fadelabel control. Patched against 23209. The problem that this patch...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your patch. I integrated it, with some little modifications, into some other changes I just made. You will most likely see it fixed in one of the next svn-versions.
Thanks for your patch. I integrated it, with some little modifications, into some other changes I just made. You will most likely...
When using Video DB view and not shares view, the "Sort by Date" option does nothing at all. This patch makes it behave the same as...
Replies
Views
r27471, thanks! :)
r27471, thanks! :)
MediaPortal has never taken the attribute <spinCanFocus> into account when dealing with a playlist. This behaviour is...
Replies
Views
Hi devs, here is a little patch to enable and disable the autohidemouse property in the code. If the autohidemouse property is enabled, then the Cursor.Show() and Cursor.Hide() methods don't work as expected. So now you can just disable the autohidemouse property and use the Cursor.Show() and Cursor.Hide() methods and after, enable...
Hi devs, here is a little patch to enable and disable the autohidemouse property in the code. If the autohidemouse property is...
Hi devs, here is a little patch to enable and disable the autohidemouse property in the code. If the autohidemouse property is...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that did it. :thx:
Thanks, that did it. :thx:
Fix for 0002426: "File Menu" - fails to delete folders - MediaPortal Bugtracker Note : Problem didn't appear on Videos only but...
Replies
Views
I just included the patch into SVN :thx: MisterD
I just included the patch into SVN :thx: MisterD
Attached the patch for the replacement. Unfortunately, without commit rights, I cannot change the binary dll. So you'll have to...
Replies
Views
I just added the patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hello, I made some small patch, which adds two keys (Win, Apps) to ActionTranslator. I have also changed series ifs to switch...
Replies
Views
This is for 0002218: TV guide information in TV home screen does not update when program changes if TV is not playing - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Slightly tweaked patch Committed to SVN 26937 Channel channel = Channel.Retrieve(conflict.IdChannel); if (channel != null && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(channel.Name)) { item.Label3 = channel.Name; } else { item.Label3 =...
Slightly tweaked patch Committed to SVN 26937 Channel channel = Channel.Retrieve(conflict.IdChannel)...
In TVProgramInfo.cs CreateProgram(), the TVPlugin conflict dialog should show channel name instead of channel number. romadd64
Replies
Views
The patch (bit improved version) was applied to SVN r27296. Thanks for contributing! :)
The patch (bit improved version) was applied to SVN r27296. Thanks for contributing! :)
Steps: 1. Select video from main menu 2. Switch View to Title 3. Select a DVD title (that you know is on a removable disc). 4...
Replies
Views
Added in r2666. Thanks for the patch!
Added in r2666. Thanks for the patch!
Hi! If you have directshowfilter for URLs like mms:// or http:// or whatever and you want to play them through vmrvideoplayer9...
Replies
Views
Moved to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/localization-mediaportal-deploytool-295/russian-ukrainian-string-id-fix-74792/#post547969
Moved to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/localization-mediaportal-deploytool-295/russian-ukrainian-string-id-fix-74792/#post547969
Currently MPLanguageTool reverts to characters="255" while saving strings_xx.xml file for all languages, even those needidng higher...
Replies
Views
commited to 1.1.1 branch (svn26141) :thx: for coding ! Simone
commited to 1.1.1 branch (svn26141) :thx: for coding ! Simone
Hi While creating an installer for Danish TV & Radio Logos, the installer crashes when trying to copy files with special danish...
Replies
Views
:thx: Nicely done. This should solve it :) Submitted. Revision 25027
:thx: Nicely done. This should solve it :) Submitted. Revision 25027
Based on my logging in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/recording-stopped-when-epg-stopped-77343/#post573713 i...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate. It's in svn.- /gibman
Thanks mate. It's in svn.- /gibman
After 0002684: Watch recording from beginning / live point" not working for series recordings - MediaPortal Bugtracker starting a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] Bug 0002297 DE
I just added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I just added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hi, here is the Patch for the bug 0002297. (I'm on rev. 23209) The problem was, that the changing alpha-values in the...
Replies
Views
thnx, commited to revision: 23952
thnx, commited to revision: 23952
Actually, card stay selected but, user can't see which card is. A simple change in properties Form do the trick. After...
Replies
Views
Thanks, added to SVN
Thanks, added to SVN
Bug in tvserver configuration. in dvbs channel settings CircularR polarisation drops to CircularL when form loads
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26817. But left my changes in as well. Who knows what else might be placed in MusicTag in the future. ;-) thanks for the patch
Fixed in SVN 26817. But left my changes in as well. Who knows what else might be placed in MusicTag in the future. ;-) thanks...
Hi Patch for Fix for InavlidCastException in TVMiniguide - Removed using MusicTag - Only using TVTag to find current Channel...
Replies
Views
See this post for a description of the bug: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/really-start-recording-live-point-77081/index2.html#post571425 This patch fixes: 1. LiveTV is stopped before the user actually has confirmed if / how he want's to view the recording. 2. When the user closes...
See this post for a description of the bug...
See this post for a description of the bug...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom