Black Glass (11 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 YrWeather Plugin DE
Yrweather developer should change the id of the plugin. There's nothing we could do to fix the problem. Thanks Tgx
Yrweather developer should change the id of the plugin. There's nothing we could do to fix the problem. Thanks Tgx
Hello, As the official myweather plugin is not working currently, I installed the YrWeather plugin...
Replies
Views
big thanks dude!
big thanks dude!
i have recently begun using mediaportal v1.2.1 on my windoes7 ultimate 64bit system and wanted to skin it with Black Glass Nova...
Replies
Views
Visibility of this button is already handled in TvPlugin code. But due to skin engine flaw the button doesn't respect visibility set in the code. This is only manifested in skins using action group (hidden menu) for TV home buttons. This is a fundamental flaw in skin engine and really hard to fix without breaking 10 other things :(...
Visibility of this button is already handled in TvPlugin code. But due to skin engine flaw the button doesn't respect visibility...
Hi, I've found a bug in the tvmenu screen: I have unchecked "Turn on TV" When entering the TV screen in Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
When viewing a videolist (in list-layout), if you press <cursor-right> and then <cursor-down>, nothing is selected/focused, and I can't get the focus back to the videolist. In defaultwide, after <right,down> the hidden left menu is visible, but i think that solution is a bit non-intuitive. Normally, when the hidden menu is open...
When viewing a videolist (in list-layout), if you press <cursor-right> and then <cursor-down>, nothing is selected/focused, and I...
When viewing a videolist (in list-layout), if you press <cursor-right> and then <cursor-down>, nothing is selected/focused, and I...
Replies
Views
You really need to write exact steps to make this happen. I tested this: 1. Start MediaPortal 2. Open MyVideos 3. Start video 4. Went back to home using 'h' on keyboard 5. Overlay was shown 6. Navigated to shutdown button 7. Pressed shutdown menu 8. Menu opened, overlay was hidden 9. Closed Menu using 'esc' on keyboard 10. Menu...
You really need to write exact steps to make this happen. I tested this: 1. Start MediaPortal 2. Open MyVideos 3. Start video 4...
Hi community, I noticed that if after start the Media Portal is activated at least one pop-up window (for example, start...
Replies
Views
An mpe1 package is still not available. I'm working on a new version of the skin and it takes a while since i have not much spare time. In the meanwhile you can download a 1.2.1 compatible version following this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-glass-456/download-black-glass-skins-mediaportal-svn-88760/ Thanks Tgx
An mpe1 package is still not available. I'm working on a new version of the skin and it takes a while since i have not much spare...
Hey! I have installed the new MP 1.2.1 and would like to use the Black Glass Skin. So i just did donwload the official 2.7.0...
Replies
Views
After Onlinevideos is selected at the main menu, and the Onlinevideos screen is built-up, the window at the right (with the onlinevideogroups, favorites and downloaded videos) isn't correctly animated. It looks like the window-frame is immediately at it's final position, and the text is shifted into it, while f.e. at "recorded tv"...
After Onlinevideos is selected at the main menu, and the Onlinevideos screen is built-up, the window at the right (with the...
After Onlinevideos is selected at the main menu, and the Onlinevideos screen is built-up, the window at the right (with the...
Replies
Views
In the upcoming release. Thanks Tgx
In the upcoming release. Thanks Tgx
Hi Tgx, It's possible to addon on Tv section : - the number in "TV fullscreen" when ZAP channel with remote - the channel number...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 how to uninstall DE
Simply delete skin and cache folder of the skin you want to uninstall - you can find where this folders are located in wiki.
Simply delete skin and cache folder of the skin you want to uninstall - you can find where this folders are located in wiki.
Hi all: I think I have something wrong with this skin. So I would like uo uninstall and make a fresh install. The problem...
Replies
Views
All the backdrops in my skins produce a similar warning... but everything is ok in Mediaportal. Perhaps on old and slow systems equipped with little ram it could happen to wait a bit when reloading the basic home. The issue disappears with the new Latest Media Handler plugin, which holds in cache the backdrops. Thanks Tgx
All the backdrops in my skins produce a similar warning... but everything is ok in Mediaportal. Perhaps on old and slow systems...
Hey TGX, There's an issue, at least for me, since the upgrade from MP 1.1.0 to MP 1.1.1.0. Switching back to home screen takes...
Replies
Views
Just right click on skin folder and select "SVN Update". All the files of the skin will be updated to the latest revision. The support for the Latest Media Handler plugin works only in basic home. The latest version of the basic home editor already supports the Latest Media Handler plugin: Black Glass Blog: Basic Home Editors and...
Just right click on skin folder and select "SVN Update". All the files of the skin will be updated to the latest revision. The...
Hi tGX, How can I enable new skin options? The log in tortoise shows that you added support for the latest media plug in on Aug...
Replies
Views
Sorry, not possible... or at least i don't know an easy way to do it! Thanks Tgx
Sorry, not possible... or at least i don't know an easy way to do it! Thanks Tgx
Hi, can you add a function to reade the current settings (menus and backgrounds) from a skin?
Replies
Views
Ok Thanks
Ok Thanks
How to move volume osd from center to up in Black Glass Nova HD? I search in internet and only find this link Thanks
Replies
Views
Up I know I'm probably the only applicant. But really I would like to add a button in the coverflow view. And only you can help me. Thank you for your time
Up I know I'm probably the only applicant. But really I would like to add a button in the coverflow view. And only you can help me...
Hello, I would like to make several changes on the coverflow. Despite my research, my competence is limited and I can not get my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have searched the web for a long time but i havent found a simple solution to display a full screen sized backdrop for the movie, which is currently selected in the list of the myvideos view. All the plugins and addons i saw are using a central database and such a thing i dont want to have. i just want to have the...
Hi all, i have searched the web for a long time but i havent found a simple solution to display a full screen sized backdrop for...
Hi all, i have searched the web for a long time but i havent found a simple solution to display a full screen sized backdrop for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2 beta support DE
Hi, An installer would be great. Would love to try it but didn't want to install svn software (Tortoise)..... Cheers, Colin
Hi, An installer would be great. Would love to try it but didn't want to install svn software (Tortoise)..... Cheers, Colin
is the 1.20 svn working for the 1.20 beta? :thx:
Replies
Views
Oops, didn't read that... thanks for the info!
Oops, didn't read that... thanks for the info!
Hello, i'm using Mediaportal 1.2.0beta, with the newest skin.. When I click to a movie in Movingpictures, I can't see a button...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was using X-factor-Skin for a long time, now I switched to Black Glass Nova, which is much more faster and "complete" than X-Factor (as in X-Factor some sections appear somehow abandonded, i.e. My Emulators, Shoutcast or Global Music Search). The only thing I was missing in Black Glass Nova was the so-called...
Hello, I was using X-factor-Skin for a long time, now I switched to Black Glass Nova, which is much more faster and "complete" than...
Hello, I was using X-factor-Skin for a long time, now I switched to Black Glass Nova, which is much more faster and "complete" than...
Replies
Views
:thx::thx::thx::thx::thx: :)
:thx::thx::thx::thx::thx: :)
Hi Tgx 1st, you did a very great job with the skin, I really like Nova HD! 2nd, I need your help to find a way how can I see...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I did small improvement of the Browse The Web plugin. There is possibilities how start plugin with parameters (like Online Videos plugin). Here is description of the improvement. And now then I have used thsi one in the Moving Pictures plugin. It has been my idea long time. Here is description of this one. For test only I...
Hi all, I did small improvement of the Browse The Web plugin. There is possibilities how start plugin with parameters (like Online...
Hi all, I did small improvement of the Browse The Web plugin. There is possibilities how start plugin with parameters (like Online...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Layout Cover Flow DE
Hi TGX I like your skin, but it is possible to have the movie poster selected "layout CoverFlow" more bigger ? Azzuro
Hi TGX I like your skin, but it is possible to have the movie poster selected "layout CoverFlow" more bigger ? Azzuro
Replies
Views
AW: How to disable Fanart of CD-Cover in Now playing screen ? :thx: for your answer. P.S.: Thanks for the hint. I deleted the artist thumbs folder and disabled the "grab artist thumbs" option in fanarthandler. So there is no more cycling.
AW: How to disable Fanart of CD-Cover in Now playing screen ? :thx: for your answer. P.S.: Thanks for the hint. I deleted the...
Hi Tgx, I'm using your Skin Black Glass HD. I don't like the cycling fanarts at the Basic Homescreen, but I disabled it in the...
Replies
Views
I cannot agree. This feature is meant to quickly display every 2 seconds the recently added recordings/tvshows/music. If you wait 20 seconds for each of the backdrop, it becomes useless and boring. Let's see what the other users think about it! Thanks Tgx
I cannot agree. This feature is meant to quickly display every 2 seconds the recently added recordings/tvshows/music. If you wait...
Just let me start by saying wow and thanks the new skin in 1.20 is just awesome and stunning! I have an issue with the Basic...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have made a little mod for playing Trailers (from Skin Backdrop) in MovingPictures. It is my first mod. I hope this work for all of you... Copy the "dropframe.png" in the Media Folder an the "movingpictures.details.xml" in the main skin directory. (Backup the xml first so you can switch back).
Hi, i have made a little mod for playing Trailers (from Skin Backdrop) in MovingPictures. It is my first mod. I hope this work for...
Hi, i have made a little mod for playing Trailers (from Skin Backdrop) in MovingPictures. It is my first mod. I hope this work for...
Replies
Views
The latest revisions add the support for coverflows in Moving Pictures: Black Glass Blog: Moving Pictures & Coverflows Thanks Tgx
The latest revisions add the support for coverflows in Moving Pictures: Black Glass Blog: Moving Pictures & Coverflows Thanks Tgx
To you plan to add coverflow for movingpictures? :)
Replies
Views
AW: Re: change Homescrren links? Because i didnt knew that it exists! i tried the nexus menue editor, but dont know how to use it. But the basic home editor is very nice! and easy to use. perfect! Perhaps a sticky link in the forum (Blackglas) would be nice? :thx:
AW: Re: change Homescrren links? Because i didnt knew that it exists! i tried the nexus menue editor, but dont know how to...
Hi i have searched, but i am tired : How can i change the link to Mediaslayer to something else? I dont use it.. and if i can do...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom Images DE
Grazie mille:thx:
Grazie mille:thx:
Hi, Absolutley love blackglass skin but I have one question - is it possible to change the images on the main screen, The Theater...
Replies
Views
Did you figure out how to do this?
Did you figure out how to do this?
Sometimes I want to see clock or time while playing video in switching on a compact OSD. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: Version confusion - Black Glass Nova Yes everything for 1.1.2 should work with Mp 1.1.3. Tgx
Re: AW: Re: Version confusion - Black Glass Nova Yes everything for 1.1.2 should work with Mp 1.1.3. Tgx
Hi all, I had to format my pc and now I install MP and everything again. I downloaded the latest stable MP v.1.1.3 and now...
Replies
Views
You have to use the sample file i provided. Tgx
You have to use the sample file i provided. Tgx
hi tgx! hi all of you reading this post! those are great skins! i need to add an extra button in left menu inside the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom