Black Glass (1 Viewer)

AW: Downgrade BG Nova to MP 1.1.3 I am not experinced with the mp sv versioning is there a place to get a pre- compiled mp sv version?
AW: Downgrade BG Nova to MP 1.1.3 I am not experinced with the mp sv versioning is there a place to get a pre- compiled mp sv...
Hi TGX, thank for your exiting skins. In fact that MP 1.2 will be released around October 2011 (Roadmap - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
OnlineVideos 0.28 Update This package updates the support for the "Onlinevideos" plugin to version 0.28.
OnlineVideos 0.28 Update This package updates the support for the "Onlinevideos" plugin to version 0.28.
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Nova Skin 1.4.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Skin 2.7.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NEW TVSeries 2.7 DE
When Mediaportal 1.2.0 beta will be released! I'm supporting only Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn. Tgx
When Mediaportal 1.2.0 beta will be released! I'm supporting only Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn. Tgx
When the upgrade will be available to the skin to the new version of the plug TVSeries 2.7.
Replies
Views
A new basic home editor for Black Glass Nova Svn is available, carrying the same enhancements of the editors for Black Glass and Black Glass HD skins: Black Glass Blog: New Editor for Black Glass Nova SVN Tgx
A new basic home editor for Black Glass Nova Svn is available, carrying the same enhancements of the editors for Black Glass and...
hi Tgx ! i have a request ,to add to basic home ,online videos start with parameter link , wall 2 more requests ,to add to...
Replies
Views
Wierd. For some reason, after a dozen reboots, the message disappeared today.
Wierd. For some reason, after a dozen reboots, the message disappeared today.
I played around with several skins (including BG 2.7.0 and BGN 1.4.0) and finally selected Black Glass Nova as my new skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black Glass Blog DE
Of course, if the Black Glass skin conversion is successful. Thanks Tgx
Of course, if the Black Glass skin conversion is successful. Thanks Tgx
Hi! It's a while since i started a new experimental blog on blogspot.com: Black Glass Blog This blog is meant to help...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Basichome buttons DE
If by "PLAY DISC" you mean play DVD, as far as I know you can assign the button ID to 3001 and it should work.
If by "PLAY DISC" you mean play DVD, as far as I know you can assign the button ID to 3001 and it should work.
Is it possible to assign a button of the BASICHOME screen in black glass 2.7.0 to PLAY DISC using the basic home editor?? I can't...
Replies
Views
AW: WebBrowser support in 1.1.2 Take the "browsetheweb.xml" form blue 3 Wide SKiN and the "browsethewebbook.xml" from Black Glas Google Page. Scroll up and down work (i Have test ist with MP 1.12), before the same Error. Yes that´s is for the Browse The Web Forum. But i Help you My Settings with the Microsoft RC6 Remote Control...
AW: WebBrowser support in 1.1.2 Take the "browsetheweb.xml" form blue 3 Wide SKiN and the "browsethewebbook.xml" from Black Glas...
Hi, Is it at all possible/feasible to get the Browse The Web / Webbrowser working with the black glass skin under mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Random Backdrops? DE
Using the skin latest svn with Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn and the latest Fanart Handler plugin, recently added fanarts have been enabled. Thanks Tgx
Using the skin latest svn with Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn and the latest Fanart Handler plugin, recently added fanarts have been...
Hi, I would like to have my own fanart as backdrops for the different items in basichome. Right now it always shows only the...
Replies
Views
AW: Searching this as HOVER 1280x720 Hello Tgx, thank you for the answer. I have found this hover for my "private Videos". It is in 1280x720 Perhaps you like it ??? The other hover is for the "HTPC Standby".
AW: Searching this as HOVER 1280x720 Hello Tgx, thank you for the answer. I have found this hover for my "private Videos"...
Hello, I'm searching this Picture as an Hover Image in 1280x720. I like to use this for my "Private Videos". I found this...
Replies
Views
AW: left menu in moving pictures / tvseries Thanks! I just downloaded the Black Glass Nova SVN.
AW: left menu in moving pictures / tvseries Thanks! I just downloaded the Black Glass Nova SVN.
is it possible to hide the menu all the time? everytime i open a plugin like mytvseries or moving pictures it is shown for a few...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AV dely slider DE
As far as i know it was working with the MP 1.0.2 release. I do not use it, but i'm not sure that removing it is a good idea. Maybe it's working for someone else... Thanks Tgx
As far as i know it was working with the MP 1.0.2 release. I do not use it, but i'm not sure that removing it is a good idea. Maybe...
Very nice skin! One of the reason for selecting this skin was the small pause-bar at the top, much better than that large one...
Replies
Views
thx ! and for the detail ? as ? Edit : i've found the sortcut for info vidéo, but this go directly on Info window, is not possible to see info directly in my videos for the first time (F3) - Poster in Myvideos - F3 (1st) i can see info directly in Myvideos - F3 (2nd) i see info on info window PS : i wait only, nfo can read...
thx ! and for the detail ? as ? Edit : i've found the sortcut for info vidéo, but this go directly on Info window, is not...
Hi Tgx, it's possible to see info Video in Share View, in MyVideos ? as Frame skin ?
Replies
Views
Apart from those warnings, the skins are working well without crashes on my 4 systems. Sorry i cannot help. Sorry! Any advice is welcome! Tgx
Apart from those warnings, the skins are working well without crashes on my 4 systems. Sorry i cannot help. Sorry! Any advice is...
I have experienced somes crashes with Mediaportal while scrolling through the EPG since some time now (some weeks). I could narrow...
Replies
Views
Yes, in revision 802, i've added support for autohide paused osd. Please read this wiki page carefully to make it work: Auto Hide Pause OSD - MediaPortal Wiki You also need a fresh Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn built! Thanks Tgx
Yes, in revision 802, i've added support for autohide paused osd. Please read this wiki page carefully to make it work: Auto Hide...
Developed for Mediaportal 1.1.0 final. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass skin is designed to be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When using this view in MP, I'd like to see the artist name in the album view (instead of just album name & date, see screenshot 2). Is there a way to display the artist name in those conditions? Because if the...
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When...
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When...
Replies
Views
No, the Black Glass skins do no change IDs. I'm using your same iMon remote and using the Shortcut plugin should work in this way: imon remote button (e.g. Tv) -> imon emulated key press (e.g. "g") -> associated screen ID (e.g. "1", the ID of MyTVHome screen). The shortcut plugin associates the "g" key press to the ID of MyTVHome. Tgx
No, the Black Glass skins do no change IDs. I'm using your same iMon remote and using the Shortcut plugin should work in this way...
Hi everyone! I switched to Black Glass yesterday and it really feels awesome! Thanx!! Finaly "built-in" lyrics integration, no...
Replies
Views
I've just checked and in plugins.xml file i see "hover_mp grooveshark" and in mpgrooveshark.xml i see "hover_mp grooveshark". They are the same and the basic home editor is working fine! There is something wrong with your saved settings.xml file of your basic home editor! Tgx
I've just checked and in plugins.xml file i see "hover_mp grooveshark" and in mpgrooveshark.xml i see "hover_mp grooveshark". They...
hi Tgx ! i find the problem i have with grooveshark , the hater in mprgooveshark .xml have a defrent code then basic home code...
Replies
Views
thanks will give a try.
thanks will give a try.
Hi i just download the latest Black Glass and Black Glass Nova skin, once installed i choose the skin and start the MP it shows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My TV Series DE
No, the two plugins share the same videoOsd layout Thanks Tgx
No, the two plugins share the same videoOsd layout Thanks Tgx
Hi, I love this skin and it is the only one that my wife will use on Media Portal, she cannot read the text on a lot of skins as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Volume OSD DE
exceptional! thank yoU!
exceptional! thank yoU!
Hi all, long time reader first time poster. I have been using MP for approx 2 years now and have recently reinstalled Win7...
Replies
Views
AW: Can't get visualization in fullscreen Sorry for the late reply but I was a bit busy... I've checked and it works as you said with a doubl click at the mini window. And I found out that when switching to view list or small symbols (I used the cover view before) the mapped remote button works! Can you confirm this?
AW: Can't get visualization in fullscreen Sorry for the late reply but I was a bit busy... I've checked and it works as you...
Hi, sadly I can't get the visualistaion that is shown in a mini preview to fullscreen. This works with other skins. Tried the...
Replies
Views
New version updated in first post, please see the notes for changes cheers
New version updated in first post, please see the notes for changes cheers
Hi Everyone! I have now completed the next version of the Basichome Menu Editor, which has now been renamed to Nexus Menu...
Replies
Views
Channel up/down are working fine! Thanks Tgx
Channel up/down are working fine! Thanks Tgx
Hi Tgx, seems there is a issue with MovPic skin files (upgraded to current svn in the hope to find a fix): Can you be so...
Replies
Views
AW: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0 Thanks for the Information. I test it on a fresh WIn7 and Mediaportal Installation.
AW: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0 Thanks for the Information. I test it on a fresh WIn7 and Mediaportal Installation.
Developed for Mediaportal 1.1.0 final. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass skin is designed to be...
Replies
Views
Fixed now in the current svn. Thanks Tgx
Fixed now in the current svn. Thanks Tgx
Developed for Mediaportal 1.1.0 final. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
1202x670 (720 tv with A LOT of overscan...)
1202x670 (720 tv with A LOT of overscan...)
Hi! Thinking about the future of Black Glass skins, i would like to take a brief survey about the resolution you are currently...
Replies
Views
I've just updated the skin svn to include this translation. Thanks Tgx
I've just updated the skin svn to include this translation. Thanks Tgx
Hi I'm using mp 1.1 final with last infoservice and mp-tvseries stable releases and black glass nova skin. The problemi is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Tgx, I come back to your last post. Thanks to your help, I changed the size and the place of "prochainement". See on the attached file what in fact I want to do: - When I am on the main screen (films that are NOW on the theaters ) the title of the screen is: "films au cinéma". No problem. - When I go to "extra" and...
Hi Tgx, I come back to your last post. Thanks to your help, I changed the size and the place of "prochainement". See on the...
I would like Black Glass just perfect, that is why I need to change the title of some plugins (i.e: Showtime=Films au cinéma...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom