Black Glass (5 Viewers)

Are there any new things added in the latest SVN or only bug fixes :thx:
Are there any new things added in the latest SVN or only bug fixes :thx:
Hi! This post shows how to use TortoiseSVN to download the latest svn version of the Black Glass skins. These are the required...
Replies
Views
Thnx, works perfectly
Thnx, works perfectly
Hello, i recently updates my htpc from winxp to win7 and updated mediaportal to the latest stable version. I always used black...
Replies
Views
Okay, I can live with that I guess :) What about changing the size of the menu? I looked through the XML files and managed to change the number of items on the list from 9 to 6, but now the window is too big. Which options are responsible for that?
Okay, I can live with that I guess :) What about changing the size of the menu? I looked through the XML files and managed to...
Hi! I'm using BGN on an Atom+ION based HTPC. Everything's working fine, but I'd like to change the Home menu a bit: change the...
Replies
Views
Done, thank you.
Done, thank you.
Hi, Firstable, huge thanks for all the work on the skin. I'm confused about one thing : the handle of Fanart backdrops in...
Replies
Views
Thanks Tgx - will try that. Updated the graphics drivers yesterday and using the latest version of Black Glass. And of course this morning I load up Black Glass (not Nova) and can't re-create the problem - running great!! Nothing worse than not being able to re-create the problem! Going to try disabling plugins - everything seems...
Thanks Tgx - will try that. Updated the graphics drivers yesterday and using the latest version of Black Glass. And of course this...
Hi - firstly let me start by saying to the creator Tgx - the Black Glass skins are absolutely amazing. I think they look incredibly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ShowTime plugin DE
Thank you very much. After a clean new install I don't have anymore the second issue, but the first one is still there. :thx:again!
Thank you very much. After a clean new install I don't have anymore the second issue, but the first one is still there. :thx:again!
Hi Massimo, would be possible to have time table a bit more visible than currently ? :thx: so much in advance, Simone
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Animated Background DE
so how can i make this? is this trickie? ;) Greez
so how can i make this? is this trickie? ;) Greez
Hello Is it Possible in the Nova/Nova Mod skin to make there different backgrounds in the Basic Home? So 3-4 different for...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: Re: A new feature in tvseries Hi TGX, I updated files from SVN and can confirm it works fine again! Thanks for the quick fix, Guzzi
AW: Re: AW: Re: A new feature in tvseries Hi TGX, I updated files from SVN and can confirm it works fine again! Thanks for...
The first, congratulations for your great work. This skin is excellent. It`s my favourite skin. One question anymore. Is posible...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: MP Extension Installer Hi, I thought it got better after a new installation from MP. Before the new installation, the program hung down and went no farther. I have exactly the same problem as Tgx and can confirm this issue. as long as I can remember it, the problem is even longer.:D
AW: Re: AW: MP Extension Installer Hi, I thought it got better after a new installation from MP. Before the new...
Hi Tgx, in MP extension installer, still old version of your skins are available. Why? Regards Juro
Replies
Views
TV Series logos fix This package fixes the overlapping issue with media logos in the plugin "Tv Series". Thanks to mat123 for pointing it out. EDIT: New fix uploaded. Removed avchd, sdtv, hdtv logos instead of Blueray, Dvd, etc logos.
TV Series logos fix This package fixes the overlapping issue with media logos in the plugin "Tv Series". Thanks to mat123 for...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Nova Skin 1.3.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 some questions DE
You have to check your tvseries plugin settings to retrieve the correct dvd cover for your series. Maybe you could ask in the tvseries plugin subforum. You have centainly a problem on your tv settings. The progress bar is at the bottom edge of the screen. If you cannot see it, you have to change the resolution or change the setting...
You have to check your tvseries plugin settings to retrieve the correct dvd cover for your series. Maybe you could ask in the...
hello! many thanks for black glass-skin ... it is not only the best visual concept i think, it also works flawlessy without any...
Replies
Views
AW: Background in Black Glass to dark sorry for the wrong infos, I do not at all like I'm on the common.window.overlay and accessories.:ooops:
AW: Background in Black Glass to dark sorry for the wrong infos, I do not at all like I'm on the common.window.overlay and...
Why are the backgrounds in "Black Glass" skin so dark? The image files in the media folder are not. How can a i have them as bright...
Replies
Views
TV Settings Menu fix This file fixes the unselectable menu item in TV Settings screen. Thanks to mironicus for pointing it out.
TV Settings Menu fix This file fixes the unselectable menu item in TV Settings screen. Thanks to mironicus for pointing it out.
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Skin 2.6.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin ID's DE
Netflix is listed in the first post as supported by Black Glass but isn't listed in the plugins.xml file you linked to.
Netflix is listed in the first post as supported by Black Glass but isn't listed in the plugins.xml file you linked to.
First of all, this skin is the best I've seen and it looks really slick. The question I have however is regarding the BasicHome...
Replies
Views
hi Tgx ! thank you ,i try the fix look great ...:) abut the hover ,i did not meanss to change your ....i just give 1 more option for user ,,,if they wont .... abut progress bar ,i will ask cul8er if he have plan to support it ... thank you for all the work ... hope the new version of BGN will come out soon .... :thx:
hi Tgx ! thank you ,i try the fix look great ...:) abut the hover ,i did not meanss to change your ....i just give 1 more option...
hi Tgx ! sory i did not wait for the new version .....:ooops: i downlad the laytest SVN to try the skin file for grooveshark ...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.2.0 Thanks, downlading ........:D
Re: AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.2.0 Thanks, downlading ........:D
Tested on Mediaportal 1.1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed to be easy to...
Replies
Views
AW: Black Glass Skin 2.5.0 you must change this version number from 1.0.1.0 in 1.1.0.0 in the reference.xml in your Black Glass folder with
AW: Black Glass Skin 2.5.0 you must change this version number from 1.0.1.0 in 1.1.0.0 in the reference.xml in your Black Glass...
Developed on Mediaportal 1.1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass skin is designed to be easy to...
Replies
Views
ShowTimes Update This file updates the support for the Showtimes plugin to the latest beta 3.0 version. EDIT: Uploaded the right file for Black Glass Nova 1.2.0! EDIT: Uploaded new version fix!
ShowTimes Update This file updates the support for the Showtimes plugin to the latest beta 3.0 version. EDIT: Uploaded the...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Nova Skin 1.2.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
ShowTimes Update This package updates the support for the Showtimes plugin to the latest beta 3.0 version. EDIT: Uploaded new fixed version.
ShowTimes Update This package updates the support for the Showtimes plugin to the latest beta 3.0 version. EDIT: Uploaded new...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Skin 2.5.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the fix! I've committed them on my Google code page. Tgx
Thanks for the fix! I've committed them on my Google code page. Tgx
Hi Tgx, Small bugs in My Video Artist info (DialogVideoArtistInfo.xml) in Nova Skin 1.2- 1) group element where is Biography and...
Replies
Views
hi guys ! i find a very good looking new icons "The Text Icons" to be use in moving pictures category image. first i thot to use only for black glass nova , but as i try them with more skins they just look good in all skins .. so i post them in her ...
hi guys ! i find a very good looking new icons "The Text Icons" to be use in moving pictures category image. first i thot to use...
hi guys ! i find a very good looking new icons "The Text Icons" to be use in moving pictures category image. first i thot to use...
Replies
Views
I have just uploaded them on Google Code! Thanks Tgx
I have just uploaded them on Google Code! Thanks Tgx
Hi Tgx, can you please consider adding those 2 logos: :thx: Simone
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Customize My videos DE
Thx. for fast reply, I was killing myself whats going on . Btw. both skins are fantastic so 5/5 from me :D
Thx. for fast reply, I was killing myself whats going on . Btw. both skins are fantastic so 5/5 from me :D
Hi, i want to customize the "my videos" view. How can i do the following: a) change background picture for every list item -...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i got your grate skin Blue Glass Nova from MP Plugin Installer but found some great and strange problems: In the BASIC HOME SCREEN there is no Button for MY PICTURES. And in the MY VIDEOS view there is nothing to see about the Database informations like the actors... Only the DVD-Cover is seen but it does not fit...
Hi there, i got your grate skin Blue Glass Nova from MP Plugin Installer but found some great and strange problems: In the...
Hi there, i got your grate skin Blue Glass Nova from MP Plugin Installer but found some great and strange problems: In the...
Replies
Views
hi , this mod by now is old .... the new version of black glass nova mach nicer ... all do i mod it little ..just add some info i like to see... noting big .... abut my videos ....hamm dont know if have time for it ...sorry just bussy this days with so meny things,,, maby if i have in the futre more free time ....:)
hi , this mod by now is old .... the new version of black glass nova mach nicer ... all do i mod it little ..just add some info...
hi , i mod little bit the Alternative full color fanart ,wall most of the view stay the same (i like this view) .. i add some...
Replies
Views
Yes, but it's supported by TVSeries only..
Yes, but it's supported by TVSeries only..
Hello, First thanks for your amazing work !!!! Does your skin support this (new) feature of Infoservice ? Thanks again ...
Replies
Views
Yes, but it is more simple to include the xml file in svn, so no need to remove it first. In the mpei repository just the update url is stored, so you need to generate a new xml file with latest version of yours extension , (or edit it manually). The publish you need to use only when the update url is changed
Yes, but it is more simple to include the xml file in svn, so no need to remove it first. In the mpei repository just the update...
I'm sure that it's been answered before, but I can't find it... why are there 2 instances of Black Glass in the list that...
Replies
Views
Hi Tgx... thanks :) Then is all good :) Greetings Dirk
Hi Tgx... thanks :) Then is all good :) Greetings Dirk
Developed on Mediaportal 1.1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass skin is designed to be easy to...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.1.0 Hi I have the same problems mostly after resume from standby, Don`t no why, but wheen I restart MP everything is fine again. I use the mp standby handler. Otherwhise you could use the multi shortcut plugin, which executes any programm or batch via MP menu. Regards
AW: Re: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.1.0 Hi I have the same problems mostly after resume from standby, Don`t no why, but wheen...
Tested on Mediaportal 1.1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed to be easy to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music icons view DE
Musicgenres.xml did it! Thanks so much! Michael
Musicgenres.xml did it! Thanks so much! Michael
Hi Tgx, Thanks for this great skin. I have been using it since 1.7, but just upgraded to RC3. In doing so, I updated to Black...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom