Black Glass (6 Viewers)

Great! Thanks! (y)
Great! Thanks! (y)
Hi Tgx, i think there is a bug in BlackGlassNova (and BlackGlassNovaHD) at allocation of days with WorldWeather Plugin: Attached...
Replies
Views
Whaou, that was fast and perfect (as usual). Thank you Tgx !
Whaou, that was fast and perfect (as usual). Thank you Tgx !
Hello. the following 3 problems occur on my fresh MP-installation (v1.2.2) - TVWishlistMP: when starting this plugin i...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words... Bye, Marco
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words...
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words...
Replies
Views
If the angle of the cover is the issue then its doesn't have to be like that, it can be more flat.
If the angle of the cover is the issue then its doesn't have to be like that, it can be more flat.
Fantastic looking skin but I have an idea for the movie information page. Would you be able to come up with something like this ...
Replies
Views
Weird, it only happens when the view is "Big Icons"
Weird, it only happens when the view is "Big Icons"
Hi tgx, I'm still having a minor issue with the bookmarks of the webbrowser plugin. When initially displayed, the "left menu"...
Replies
Views
I'm using a mouse with Mediaportal I noticed that when using the Black Glass HD skin the Hidden Menu on the left seems to pop out when the mouse is quite a ways away from the left. I've noticed it in the Moving Pictures an TV Series plugins. Is there somewhere in the config files that controls the mouseover position so I can change...
I'm using a mouse with Mediaportal I noticed that when using the Black Glass HD skin the Hidden Menu on the left seems to pop out...
I'm using a mouse with Mediaportal I noticed that when using the Black Glass HD skin the Hidden Menu on the left seems to pop out...
Replies
Views
Thanks dude. I feel dumb now lol. I didn't realize there were two different editors :oops:
Thanks dude. I feel dumb now lol. I didn't realize there were two different editors :oops:
Hey guys, I'm having an odd problem after using the Basic Home Editor. Here's a screen shot. Anyone else having this problem? I'm...
Replies
Views
First of all, I'm sorry that it took me so long to respond. Secondly, I couldn't reproduce the issue again with BGN-HD. Maybe it was a one time thing? :P
First of all, I'm sorry that it took me so long to respond. Secondly, I couldn't reproduce the issue again with BGN-HD. Maybe it...
Yesterday while I was watching TV, I switched to Basic Home, TV was still playing on the top-left corner. Then I entered into...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks for the hint.
OK, thanks for the hint.
Thanks for the great skin! I have only one issue with it so far, when I open moving picture and choose all movies, the left-botton...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPDispaly++ DE
Hi, does anyone use MPDisplay++ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mpdisplay-extended-display-touchscreen-plugin-92354/ MPDisplay++ It would be great to have a Black Glass skin for the secondary display. TGX have you seen this plugin?
Hi, does anyone use MPDisplay++...
Hi, does anyone use MPDisplay++...
Replies
Views
Yes, it was installed, but it wasn't updated. Thanks for the hint. I installed the most recent release and this fixed the problem for moving pictures. But in tvseries still no "recently added" information...... Edit: Checked config and is active for tvseries, but infos on the skin are not displayed
Yes, it was installed, but it wasn't updated. Thanks for the hint. I installed the most recent release and this fixed the problem...
Hi Using MP 1.2.1, latest infoservice, tvseries and moving pictures versions and svn updated BG Nova. I cannot see the infos...
Replies
Views
AW: Stocks & Indices plugin Hi, the plugin has been updated to version v1.0.2 to support optional translation labels. I made the necessary adaptions for Black Glass Nova HD skin files.
AW: Stocks & Indices plugin Hi, the plugin has been updated to version v1.0.2 to support optional translation labels. I made the...
Hy, i found a little bug in Black Glass Nova HD (maybe other Black Glass Skins are also affected?) with displaying details in...
Replies
Views
works a treat. guess this will be going into the next update
works a treat. guess this will be going into the next update
Just a weird one. When viewing my TVSeries plugin via the coverflow view I get a weird glitch. When pressing play just on the...
Replies
Views
All the Black Glass skins support the Fanart Handler Plugin which does exactly the same thing: MEDIAPORTAL - Fanart Handler You have to install this complementary plugin too: MEDIAPORTAL - LatestMediaHandler Thanks Tgx
All the Black Glass skins support the Fanart Handler Plugin which does exactly the same thing: MEDIAPORTAL - Fanart Handler You...
Hi to everybody. Can i set the path of fanart? I want to make a similar change...
Replies
Views
Guess I will just turn off the vis in Now Playing. Thx for the hard work tgx
Guess I will just turn off the vis in Now Playing. Thx for the hard work tgx
Black Glass HD 2.8.1.0 Here are some bugs I noticed this morning in Music. Not sure if its specific to me, but I figured it was...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: New screen animation concept This is different even though it may seem the same. The plugin does not set the focus to the facade view (control with id 50). It happens with the DefaultWide skin too. It's very subtle and you can recognize it from the unfocused frame of the facadeview. I would ask the plugin developer to fix...
Re: AW: New screen animation concept This is different even though it may seem the same. The plugin does not set the focus to...
Dear Black Glass community, I admire Tgx for his work. Black Glass is a real highlight of MediaPortal. Among other things, I am...
Replies
Views
AW: Black Glass HD Release oh great excuse! I foolish old man. My mp3 database was not current. :o After import everything is ok. regards
AW: Black Glass HD Release oh great excuse! I foolish old man. My mp3 database was not current. :o After import everything is...
Finally, after several days of hard work, i'm able to release the first version of the Black Glass HD skin! The skin is the result...
Replies
Views
AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.5.0 Very great Job again :) Im extremely thankful, especially that your updated nova version supports myfilms 5. Just one thing, The skin uses the display name "Films" even if i set up another one in the Myfims plugin. When i use default skin it works with the set name.
AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.5.0 Very great Job again :) Im extremely thankful, especially that your updated nova version...
Black Glass Nova is a skin for Mediaportal. The latest official version is 1.5.0 and works for Mediaportal 1.2.0. It has been...
Replies
Views
Hi , got to this link : Downloads - blackglass - Black Glass Skins for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting , there is a few skin editors mack sure you use the one for you skin .
Hi , got to this link : Downloads - blackglass - Black Glass Skins for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting , there is a few skin...
Hi, Thank you very much for the great skin! I'm new to this skin and I'd like to change the layout of the home screen, but I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 menue always on top DE
AW: menue always on top Hi Tgx, first THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SKIN !!! I love it !!! I also use MP 1.2.2 with Black Glass 2.8.0 (since I updated MP and Black Glass). Before I used Black Glass 2.7.0 Since Black Glass 2.8.0 I also see on the left side the MENU when I go to TV on first start (same as "onkelbobby" discribed)...
AW: menue always on top Hi Tgx, first THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SKIN !!! I love it !!! I also use MP 1.2.2 with Black Glass...
Hey all, first of all I want to thank you guys for creating this incredible awsome skin... I really love this Black Glass I'm...
Replies
Views
No easy way. Remember that you can disable fanarts in basic home through the basic home editor. Thanks Tgx
No easy way. Remember that you can disable fanarts in basic home through the basic home editor. Thanks Tgx
Hi, thanks for the excellent MediaPortal skin :) I don't add to my TVSeries or to MovingPictures that often, so the recently...
Replies
Views
Every year at Christmas I use a simple Christmas background. I know it's not a miracle, but it pleases. Suffice it to copy both files into the Media Portal data directory "...\skin\Black Glass\Media", delete cache and restart Media Portal. I also recommend to backup both original files and copied back in the new year. Merry...
Every year at Christmas I use a simple Christmas background. I know it's not a miracle, but it pleases. Suffice it to copy both...
Every year at Christmas I use a simple Christmas background. I know it's not a miracle, but it pleases. Suffice it to copy both...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black Glass mod DE
hi Jiro, it'll be a wonderfull offer for christmas ! good work.
hi Jiro, it'll be a wonderfull offer for christmas ! good work.
Hi community, you will agree with me that the Black Glass skin is the best - :thx: Tgx. However, it is possible to go further...
Replies
Views
I just started using your skin, after a very long time with a different one and I love it. How can I change the background images for the menu items? For example, the Mp TVSeries menu item has a background image of The Big Bang Theory even though I never watched that show. Wouldn't it make more sense to flip through the fanart for the...
I just started using your skin, after a very long time with a different one and I love it. How can I change the background images...
I just started using your skin, after a very long time with a different one and I love it. How can I change the background images...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Great ...:) , Don't know how you mange 4 skin , And do it very good , may i say... :thx:
Great ...:) , Don't know how you mange 4 skin , And do it very good , may i say... :thx:
After several months since the last official release, I'd like to know the preference of the Black Glass skins users when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing controls DE
thanks for all the work !!!! it plays just fine. bravo.
thanks for all the work !!!! it plays just fine. bravo.
Just downloaded the latest black glass from svn, and when used I get a number of missing controls as seen in attached log. Did I...
Replies
Views
Updated to v1425, now everything is ok! Thanks! :)
Updated to v1425, now everything is ok! Thanks! :)
Hi Tgx, I'm new to Black Glass but really like what you've done. Thanks for all the hard work! I have one small question if I...
Replies
Views
Ok, i'll add the infos to the skins. Thanks Tgx
Ok, i'll add the infos to the skins. Thanks Tgx
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When...
Replies
Views
Dear all, who wants to use WorldWeather plugin can download an extension for the Black Glass skin here. JiRo.
Dear all, who wants to use WorldWeather plugin can download an extension for the Black Glass skin here. JiRo.
Replies
Views
See here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-skins-50/quicker-skin-development-1498/ It's there just to find it quickly. Thanks Tgx
See here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-skins-50/quicker-skin-development-1498/ It's there just to find it...
Hi TGX, found this under Google downloads. Unfortunately no hints to handle. What is it? Automatic SVN updater...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom