iPiMP (7 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
Re: AW: Re: can i watch my movies on my iphone with ipimp? Try disabling your firewall in the client and see if that helps ;)
Re: AW: Re: can i watch my movies on my iphone with ipimp? Try disabling your firewall in the client and see if that helps ;)
Hi, I installed iPimp using the MediaPortal remote control web installation option. I don't have a TV server, as I only want to...
Replies
Views
Same issue here on my 1&1 smartpad with android 2.1. I never could reproduce it to a specific root cause. It seemed to happen randomly. Iwill try your fix - thanks!
Same issue here on my 1&1 smartpad with android 2.1. I never could reproduce it to a specific root cause. It seemed to happen...
I experienced some caching issues on my android phones (both 2.1 & 2.2) on the channel overview page. Eg...
Replies
Views
Indeed. iPiMP reads various bit of the file system, the problem is there is no standards as to how people store their music on disk, how many subfolders should be drilled into? which file extensions are valid and which should be ignored? How many file naming structures are there? All this hassle is done by MediaPortal & its music...
Indeed. iPiMP reads various bit of the file system, the problem is there is no standards as to how people store their music on...
Hi there and kudos for this great plugin! It works great on my android phone! (not tried yet streaming as I'm not that much...
Replies
Views
You're more than welcome to look at the code, it's all up on Google. This would be a lot of work though, the main streamer code would require an update, you would also need to change the StartStream/StopStream/StreamStatus pages to support more than one stream (i.e. select which stream you want to launch/stop), have a way of...
You're more than welcome to look at the code, it's all up on Google. This would be a lot of work though, the main streamer code...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: Centrino Duo HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
Hello, i tried to install iPimp, but when I open it with my browser, I get the following error: I have absolutly no idea...
Replies
Views
Thx for your answer. Ive found the problem. It was an error because of a double ip. I installed oracles virtual box weaks before, simulating a nas. This caused two ips and i wasnt able to connect to ipimp
Thx for your answer. Ive found the problem. It was an error because of a double ip. I installed oracles virtual box weaks...
Hi, Im using MP 1.1.2 on a win xp pc only as a simple client, no server function. this morning I tried to install iPimp Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, That would be nice :) Regards Roy
Hi, That would be nice :) Regards Roy
Hi, Been testing this & Norwegian DVB-t is a no go here, both recordings & livestream is black without sound & with waitcursor...
Replies
Views
That SDK doesn't matter very much as iPiMP already has implemented a server side which could be reused. Since Android 2.3 it supports the HTTP Live Streaming protocol, so the iPiMP stream should, maybe with some codec changes, work. I haven't tried to start a HTTP live stream from the browser, but I think it works, so just a link to...
That SDK doesn't matter very much as iPiMP already has implemented a server side which could be reused. Since Android 2.3 it...
Topic says it all, I guess. Would be nice if people who uses iPIMP @ Android would write some words regarding how well it works...
Replies
Views
The Adaptive Bitrate is not available in iPiMP yet, I'm still trying to get the base streaming components stable first. You can manually change the bitrate currently configured by amending the ffmpeg transcoding parameters, these are defined in c:\program files\ipimp\aspx\config.xml
The Adaptive Bitrate is not available in iPiMP yet, I'm still trying to get the base streaming components stable first. You can...
Moin Ich Schaue TV per IPimp auf dem IPad , was jetzt auch ganz gut funktioniert . Versuche aber mich hier im Forum weiter...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Access wih Internet DE
AW: Access wih Internet works great. thx
AW: Access wih Internet works great. thx
Hi, how can I access ipimp over Internet from an iphone? I have a dyndns ip and Ipimp installed
Replies
Views
the tablets i posed above are still pretty new spec, so they probably need a few more months to mature. eg. the only just added android to the wits a81 (prev it was running win ce), and it's still a little buggy. Now that they are running android on the a81 they might release a new version with accelerometer.
the tablets i posed above are still pretty new spec, so they probably need a few more months to mature. eg. the only just added...
Hi all, Has anyone used iPiMP (great name BTW) with one of these toys from china? Google Android 7" Netbook Tablet PC UMPC...
Replies
Views
Error while installing 5.1.0.755 on win xp with a mediaportal 1.1.0 set up. It tries to register Apache ASP.NET module The error reads: regasm register failed - Reason: -14 I tried doing a search but couldn't find any further information. This is the first time i'm trying ipimp. Any recommendations? Edit: It's working, though...
Error while installing 5.1.0.755 on win xp with a mediaportal 1.1.0 set up. It tries to register Apache ASP.NET module The error...
Error while installing 5.1.0.755 on win xp with a mediaportal 1.1.0 set up. It tries to register Apache ASP.NET module The error...
Replies
Views
The Requested URL /SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8 was not found on this server I get this message after stopping an initial successful stream and then trying to start another, the only way I have been able to fix it thus far is to log out and back in again then I can start a new stream, however the error repeats every time I...
The Requested URL /SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8 was not found on this server I get this message after stopping an initial...
The Requested URL /SmoothStream.isml/SmoothStream.m3u8 was not found on this server I get this message after stopping an initial...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: "Could not connect" to remote mediaportal clients Same here, iPiMP Setup 5.1.0.755.exe on MP 1.2 XP. I got "Could not connect" and tried to solve the problem myself. Read through different posts and experimented around until I gave up. When I followed the troubleshooting I changed MP log level to debug and run ipimp...
Re: AW: "Could not connect" to remote mediaportal clients Same here, iPiMP Setup 5.1.0.755.exe on MP 1.2 XP. I got "Could not...
Hi - I'm trying iPiMP for the first time and here is my setup: windows xp 32-bit sp3, mediaportal 1.1.2 one mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom