MediaPortal 1 Talk (63 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
hi, i've just made compilation of the icons of the most important German channels. they're all stored as png24 with almost perfect alpha channels, much better than the topical ones for switzerland and germany (https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/EPGorTV/Swisschannelslogos/) now i'd like to share them - how can i...
hi, i've just made compilation of the icons of the most important German channels. they're all stored as png24 with almost...
hi, i've just made compilation of the icons of the most important German channels. they're all stored as png24 with almost...
Replies
Views
I did some scanning last night with a SkyStar2. First tab (LNB Setup): Checked LNB#1 Selected "None" for diseqc Set it to C band with a 5150 LOF Second tab (Motor): Changed Satellite to Galaxy10R 123W Clicked Store Note: I don't have a motor connected at this point. I used an STB to move the dish to Galaxy10R. Third...
I did some scanning last night with a SkyStar2. First tab (LNB Setup): Checked LNB#1 Selected "None" for diseqc Set it to C...
Good morning. I started looking at the diseqc motor control last night in the TV Engine 0.3. (Made it that far without the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody If we have a few channels this is not problem organizing channels but people than have a lot of chanels (TDT+SAT´s, somebody with motor in his parabolic antenne) can get a lot of channels (in my case I get around 2000) each time I´ve to organize list is very difficult and I lost too much time with this task. I would...
Hi everybody If we have a few channels this is not problem organizing channels but people than have a lot of chanels (TDT+SAT´s...
Hi everybody If we have a few channels this is not problem organizing channels but people than have a lot of chanels (TDT+SAT´s...
Replies
Views
Hi!, could someone help me with mozilla activeX control, I have a project in vb.net that I use the mozilla Activex, it's almost working but when I ended on the execWB command for printpreview I got an error on innerexceptions... thanks!!!
Hi!, could someone help me with mozilla activeX control, I have a project in vb.net that I use the mozilla Activex, it's almost...
Hi!, could someone help me with mozilla activeX control, I have a project in vb.net that I use the mozilla Activex, it's almost...
Replies
Views
you have to use the version for SVN builds that is posts in the zap2it thread for it to work with anything higher than .2.2
you have to use the version for SVN builds that is posts in the zap2it thread for it to work with anything higher than .2.2
My Zap2it plugin was working fine when i had 0.2.2.1 running, but I switched over to 0.2.3.0 a couple of days ago, and now the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Heaven is... DE
not using the TV-engine, still using my old diamond xtreme tv 2, I still have analog cable.
not using the TV-engine, still using my old diamond xtreme tv 2, I still have analog cable.
MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 RC1 with a couple of gigs of memory, a purevideo capable vga and a dual core AMD64. TV changes channel almost...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Brand New User DE
OK, there are several possibilities for this. First: Did you install everything necessary? (http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/MediaPortalRequirements) If so and your hardware meets the requirements, we need the exact steps you are doing and a full log of this behaviour (which you find in \MP\logs, please swithc debug-level in setup...
OK, there are several possibilities for this. First: Did you install everything necessary...
I am going to try and get an HTPC for my new house. I've never worked with any of this stuff before. I built a touchscreen juke...
Replies
Views
The plot thickens. I could not get MP to show any TV channels. So I went ahead with a full installation of the Hauppage stuff. The Hauppage WinTV apps work fine. I went into the standalone MP Setup program, it found my card and Channel 4 analog/NTSC. I am going to use the IR blaster to change channels with my settop. Anyway, I launch...
The plot thickens. I could not get MP to show any TV channels. So I went ahead with a full installation of the Hauppage stuff. The...
I have done so many un/installs that I don't remember what the proper procedure is. Could someone re-clue a newbie? I have a...
Replies
Views
Thanks folks. Will try the context menu... Andy
Thanks folks. Will try the context menu... Andy
Hi, Is there any way to save and restore the recorded programs database when moving from one version/svn to another? I've just...
Replies
Views
will check and update that soon
will check and update that soon
macedonian language file updated to 0.2.3rc1...
Replies
Views
I am using one of the plug-ins to watch live tv streams, but have a question about recording it. Would it have to be enabled somehow through the plugin or its internal function of the TMP? I realize recording is available through pressing the key 'R' but that does nothing for the stream tv. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I am using one of the plug-ins to watch live tv streams, but have a question about recording it. Would it have to be enabled...
I am using one of the plug-ins to watch live tv streams, but have a question about recording it. Would it have to be enabled...
Replies
Views
Guys, Is there a trick to getting both S-Video in working on the PVR-500 in TV3? I use the Zap2it plugin to grab EPG data (and it adds channels). The channels are mapped to both "cards". I can record and watch TV great on the first S-Video in, but if I'm recording and then try to watch something else (switch to 2nd S-Video in) I...
Guys, Is there a trick to getting both S-Video in working on the PVR-500 in TV3? I use the Zap2it plugin to grab EPG data (and...
I have a server with a PVR-150 and a PVR-500, which means I have a total of three A/V inputs. I currently use BeyondTV with three...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Connect to 360? DE
No, I don't think so.
No, I don't think so.
I was thinking of using MediaPortal. Will it work with my xbox360? I want to use it like a tivo, which you can do with MCE but that...
Replies
Views
MP hasn't stalled; It's just waiting for you to select which part to play. Just press Enter to play the first one. Personally I would prefer if MP would just treat the parts as one and not give me the choice. The fact that a movie has been split into multiple parts on disc doesn't really interest my wife or children...
MP hasn't stalled; It's just waiting for you to select which part to play. Just press Enter to play the first one. Personally I...
I am having problems with media portal when a movie has two disk (files) and the name of each are exact except the disk number...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Next MP Version? DE
It would be kind of neat to have MP on this, but it would get old touching my tv to do anything.
It would be kind of neat to have MP on this, but it would get old touching my tv to do anything.
When will we see MP ported to this platform: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/industry/4217348.html Can I have an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube embed DE
Tnx! It works fine :) To bad can't ad your own sites =(
Tnx! It works fine :) To bad can't ad your own sites =(
Is there a way to play videostreams from for example YouTube or Google Video? example: Put the embed's in your mediaportal, then...
Replies
Views
God help any visitors ;)
God help any visitors ;)
Hi, The thought occured to me, if I was up for paying for media centre software, is there anything out there in the commercial...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Card of choice? DE
Hello, Media Portal rocks I have to say but it does work with my analog card so I am looking to upgrade.... So who could I ask about the best card to get for the features I want.. oh.. perhaps the developers and users! :D so I come to you. The features I am interested in are: Record/watch at least 2 channels at once (or watch one...
Hello, Media Portal rocks I have to say but it does work with my analog card so I am looking to upgrade.... So who could I ask...
Hello, Media Portal rocks I have to say but it does work with my analog card so I am looking to upgrade.... So who could I ask...
Replies
Views
btw http://www.ahanix.com/products/mce/mce_701.php is not compatible with zalman and You cant use zini program from zalman to ir remote for Media Portal like zalman users.
btw http://www.ahanix.com/products/mce/mce_701.php is not compatible with zalman and You cant use zini program from zalman to ir...
This has been touched on (ahem) in some other threads including here and here, but I haven't yet found an answer about whether...
Replies
Views
Hi My question is about pls generator for Media Portal for inet radio, anybody know this kind program what giving possibility to write separate pls file e.g. from one country only or one gender like screamer radio? Becouse i wana make one and i want know how many people need like this pls files.
Hi My question is about pls generator for Media Portal for inet radio, anybody know this kind program what giving possibility to...
Hi My question is about pls generator for Media Portal for inet radio, anybody know this kind program what giving possibility to...
Replies
Views
Hmmm still no answer to this?
Hmmm still no answer to this?
I don't know if this is already done, but wouldn't make sense to be able to chose different setting for recording quality and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording episodes DE
When trying to record a show from the TVGuide with a value in episodeNum in database table program, the Episode management in not enabled. And the show is not listed under Series in TV/Scheduler MediaPortal-svn--06-13-2007--23-23-Rev14889 tvengine3-06-12-2007--14-16h--Rev14874 MySQL Kind regards Hkjensen
When trying to record a show from the TVGuide with a value in episodeNum in database table program, the Episode management in not...
When trying to record a show from the TVGuide with a value in episodeNum in database table program, the Episode management in not...
Replies
Views
hopefully this has been fixed with a new addition in the svn . "MediaPortal MyTV: 11/06/2007 [14:51h] gibman added: Fixed channel change from non-ac3 to ac3 and vice versa stopped timeshifting. " i will post back tonight if it fixes it, if it does i love you gibman UPDATE: just like to report that this addition has fixed...
hopefully this has been fixed with a new addition in the svn . "MediaPortal MyTV: 11/06/2007 [14:51h] gibman added: Fixed...
I have a problem now with the latest svn version that if i try and change from a channel with mpeg audio to a station with ac3...
Replies
Views
I believe they are both seperate so when you update to the latest svn , if you then want to update to the latest svn of the tv engine you have uninstall it on the client and the server and then install it again, as it doesn't do an install over the top like the svn for the MP core. The good thing about this is if you find...
I believe they are both seperate so when you update to the latest svn , if you then want to update to the latest svn of the tv...
Guys, just a quick question: When I install the SVN builds, does that update th TVServer with the latest features/fixes or just...
Replies
Views
macedonian language file - updated to v.0.2.2 http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=107397&atid=647927 :thx:
macedonian language file - updated to v.0.2.2 http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=107397&atid=647927 :thx:
Replies
Views
Hi Was just wondering if you got any further with this. I have soem experience with configuring MP but not much with yur tv card. You should start by installing MP and then loing in the capturecards.xml file. Cheers and let me know how you get on
Hi Was just wondering if you got any further with this. I have soem experience with configuring MP but not much with yur tv card...
Hi everyone. I have tuner AverMedia E501 in PCMCIA form-factor. Does this device work with MediaPortal? Have somebody any...
Replies
Views
I have 2 TV3 servers. Right now they run independently but I'd like to have the MP client be able to quickly switch to whichever server I want. I haven't tried the master/slave, not sure if it's what I'm looking for. I want each server comp recording it's own shows locally and ideally have its own database. I'm having a tough...
I have 2 TV3 servers. Right now they run independently but I'd like to have the MP client be able to quickly switch to whichever...
I have 2 TV3 servers. Right now they run independently but I'd like to have the MP client be able to quickly switch to whichever...
Replies
Views
That's not the right saying, this is: "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." ;)
That's not the right saying, this is: "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." ;)
Just a quick note, Im sury everybody noticed that the last two newsposts were nothing more than a 1. Aprils joke, right? ;)...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to move the codec that is being used and the settings from movies like it is currently and give back the tv part its on configuration ? The reason i ask this is because i use ffdshow to upscale dvds with the codec and post processing in movies, since the new tv engine uses this setting as well and not its on setting in...
Is it possible to move the codec that is being used and the settings from movies like it is currently and give back the tv part its...
Is it possible to move the codec that is being used and the settings from movies like it is currently and give back the tv part its...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that exactly the same thing happened to me today with the F1 qualifying on ITV4, and I can also confirm that I have seen the same behaviour before. This has happened mostly on ITV4 (usually motor racing scheduled as the first programme of the day), but I believe I have seen this with other channels too. I am...
I can confirm that exactly the same thing happened to me today with the F1 qualifying on ITV4, and I can also confirm that I have...
Hi, I think Ive just seen a possible problem but I can't confirm it with the latest svn because of other issues. Perhaps someone...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom