MediaPortal 1 Talk (68 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
Dr. Milli I love you!!! As you may have guessed, it worked. :thx: Lars
Dr. Milli I love you!!! As you may have guessed, it worked. :thx: Lars
Hi I installed MP without any problems. The 4. or 5. time I launched MP, all the fonts are suddenly huge. Where there should be...
Replies
Views
Not possible at this moment, but the Hauppauge software if good reception on that, can you manually cut and paste the frequencies over.
Not possible at this moment, but the Hauppauge software if good reception on that, can you manually cut and paste the frequencies over.
Hi Is it possible for me to tune my tv-card while I'm watching. So far I have only been able to tune the channels by using...
Replies
Views
Hi STSC, I think, the last time this question was up the answer was something like "we haven't decided on the future of the old tv engine yet". I can't help you with the other questions.
Hi STSC, I think, the last time this question was up the answer was something like "we haven't decided on the future of the old...
Hello, I would like to ask how the new TV server will be integrated in next release. Will the current TV engine be disabled at...
Replies
Views
Thank's Sorry for my "spam". Next time I will use the search engine......
Thank's Sorry for my "spam". Next time I will use the search engine......
Hi! Is there any Swedish user who have been able to use subtitles i Mediaportal? Canalplus channels in mind. I'm usding a...
Replies
Views
I can confirm these problems. Also when downloading IMDB information together with album art, progress text and progress bar does not work and pop-up does not close when completed.
I can confirm these problems. Also when downloading IMDB information together with album art, progress text and progress bar does...
Hi Folks, I've just downloaded the latest svn (with all of he new animations which look great). One thing I've noticed is that most...
Replies
Views
that's not really what i was asking. rather than another plugin, i was looking for the existing IMDB fundtion to search the whole IMDB website and not just a specific part. but i will take a look at it anyway
that's not really what i was asking. rather than another plugin, i was looking for the existing IMDB fundtion to search the...
how do you do an IMDB lookup for tv episodes in MP ? on the IMDB website if you choose "tv episodes" from the search box it can...
Replies
Views
Great ! good work thanks Scubefr I mark this thread as fixed But i don't know how to do this. I have changed the icon and title on my first post but the thread title don't change ?????
Great ! good work thanks Scubefr I mark this thread as fixed But i don't know how to do this. I have changed the icon and title...
Sorry for non french user forum. I think, there is a bug on french forum so i try to talk with french forum moderator by this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Album Artist Tag DE
Thanks TomTom I've just set one up and it's easier to work with. I'd still prefer the album artist solution though, so with a bit of luck that might be supported soon. In the meantime I might have a play with the sources myself to see what I can implement. Kev
Thanks TomTom I've just set one up and it's easier to work with. I'd still prefer the album artist solution though, so with a bit...
Hi folks, Just installed MP last night, and very happy so far. I've previously used myHTPC and Meedio, then started using MCE2K5...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 new video/dvd uis DE
i really miss the stop button in the new interfaces for the movie and dvd views. am i the only one who does so?
i really miss the stop button in the new interfaces for the movie and dvd views. am i the only one who does so?
Replies
Views
with all the new animations effect frodo as commited in SVN this week you should be able to do even greater things :)
with all the new animations effect frodo as commited in SVN this week you should be able to do even greater things :)
I just installed the new 0.2.1.0 release and the first thing I noticed was the lack of fade effect in the home plugin for the menu...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MCE Remote Blasters DE
Not sure it helps, but I have found that the blasters with the remote are far from perfect - they are very temprimental with placement, and for whatever reason, just don't work with some of my gear. I have a Panasonic tv, which thye simply refuse to work with, whereas they work fine with my Denon reciever, and in testing with a cheap...
Not sure it helps, but I have found that the blasters with the remote are far from perfect - they are very temprimental with...
I've just got myself a MCE remote which came with 2 IR blasters. However, I can't get these to work. I've learned a few IR...
Replies
Views
To Shred and Neo - none of those video sites (I know there are a few now like Fox) work outside of the States, even the BBC won't let you view video outside of England. We're also the last English speaking country on earth without an iTunes store, and that doesn't look like changing any time soon. I just torrent programs as they run...
To Shred and Neo - none of those video sites (I know there are a few now like Fox) work outside of the States, even the BBC won't...
AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH! why lord, why???? Last night was the last episode of the first series of Prison Break here in New Zealand...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SQL Server Config DE
We'll see what we can do. I think we can close this thread now.
We'll see what we can do. I think we can close this thread now.
Hi, There is 1 important thing missing in the wiki for configuring the SQL Server. For remote clients to connect to SQL Server...
Replies
Views
lol mbuzina, very nice spoken ;)
lol mbuzina, very nice spoken ;)
It would be nice if somebody could help me. If I try to watch tv with mediaportal 0.2 it says that it is unable to create...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, your answers open up a world of new exploring to me. All of a sudden it all seems so obvious, but not untill you know the essential details. I'll find out how everything works in detail and update my start post, this might be a good giude for some.
Thanks guys, your answers open up a world of new exploring to me. All of a sudden it all seems so obvious, but not untill you know...
Hello All, I'm pretty far with setting up my MP HTPC and i'm finetuning things. One thing that keeps me puzzled is the use of...
Replies
Views
I'm sure that means that we haven't heard the last from you. ;) Paul You shouldn't smile, 2 pages just for buying the USB Devices, imagine how much *we* are gonna spend config this. Anyways I have to get my check first, so u have a little vacations... I'm just kidding, I'm gonna make my best to try to not annoy u... lol...
I'm sure that means that we haven't heard the last from you. ;) Paul You shouldn't smile, 2 pages just for buying the USB...
Hello everyone! First of all, sorry for my poor english. (I'm trying hard here). I have a little problem here, I live in South...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change meny ??? DE
.. or select them as "Listed under my plugins"
.. or select them as "Listed under my plugins"
I have a problem, how do I do to change the meny. I only want to see MOVIES, DVD, PICTURES and MUSIC. It is so irritating...
Replies
Views
MP detects the "pctv brid Pro Stick" but only the part DVBT. How to do to detect the analogical and making a auto tune? Sorry my english
MP detects the "pctv brid Pro Stick" but only the part DVBT. How to do to detect the analogical and making a auto tune? Sorry my...
MP detects the "pctv brid Pro Stick" but only the part DVBT. How to do to detect the analogical and making a auto tune? Sorry my...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, When i record multiple shows, for instance Scrubs, i am able to navigate through them when i click on my recordings. The My Recordings menu in the TV console groups them by show, which is a neat feature. If i go into My Videos and try to navigate, i just find each video listed instead of grouped together. Is there a...
Hi guys, When i record multiple shows, for instance Scrubs, i am able to navigate through them when i click on my recordings...
Hi guys, When i record multiple shows, for instance Scrubs, i am able to navigate through them when i click on my recordings...
Replies
Views
Just to give Aaron a pat on the back - his plugin works just fine with Sky and Pace digiboxes (over here in Europe anyway). It even has a section for preconfigured sky boxes - just select the default sky box (without any specific model numbers) - worked first time for me. If you need any further help post here. Regards RJ
Just to give Aaron a pat on the back - his plugin works just fine with Sky and Pace digiboxes (over here in Europe anyway). It...
hey all you NZers! I figured I would start a new NZ thread as the last one is a bajillion pages long and not really applicable...
Replies
Views
yar, i figured as much. thanks for the confirmation.
yar, i figured as much. thanks for the confirmation.
When I installed 0.2.0.4 I noticed the addition of the directshow filter config in the setup section. And again in the change...
Replies
Views
must be a problem my end then bacause its still not working Thanks anyway
must be a problem my end then bacause its still not working Thanks anyway
I've downloaded the latest stable and unstable versions , tried a number of different servers, downloaded on two different...
Replies
Views
Can anyone explain to me how thumbnails for recorded programs are intended to work. I've got a bunch of programs some of them seem to have thumbnails some do not (I'm using a recent svn build, but things have been this way for a while). Some old programs seem to have them some new programs seem to have them, but I can't see any...
Can anyone explain to me how thumbnails for recorded programs are intended to work. I've got a bunch of programs some of them seem...
Can anyone explain to me how thumbnails for recorded programs are intended to work. I've got a bunch of programs some of them seem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Upgrade MP DE
i suggest a clean start. maybe more work at the beginning, but using old files could cause you much headakes afterwards.
i suggest a clean start. maybe more work at the beginning, but using old files could cause you much headakes afterwards.
Hi, Its been a while since i installed MP and i was thinking about upgrading it to the newest version. My problem is that it...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I used meedio, I had a top level menu titled "Videos". Within there I had subcategories for home movies (ie, family stuff done on camcorder), films (dvds and divx ripped from dvds), tv series (episodes from tv series), and a scratch folder for stuff that I'd likely watch once and delete, ie, menu structure was something...
Hi, When I used meedio, I had a top level menu titled "Videos". Within there I had subcategories for home movies (ie, family stuff...
Hi, When I used meedio, I had a top level menu titled "Videos". Within there I had subcategories for home movies (ie, family stuff...
Replies
Views
Recenly the MDAPI and 'softcam' discussion is getting a lot of attention again The MP team clearly stated their opinion and reasons about not to support the MDAPI here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=2438 Now lots of people dont like this policy and tryto convince me and the team to add MDAPI support . In fact...
Recenly the MDAPI and 'softcam' discussion is getting a lot of attention again The MP team clearly stated their opinion and reasons...
Mediaportal policy on sattelite/cam/dvb hacking 1. We dont answer any questions about illegal stuff. Not in IRC, forums, emails or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Animation Bugs? DE
I love the animation stuff. Great job! /Nyll
I love the animation stuff. Great job! /Nyll
I just downloaded the latest snapshot from today: 11/5 MediaPortal.svn / 11.05.2006 / 01.00.Rev11519.exe and im getting some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Switch from sagetv DE
Whoops Sorry I was posting to three different forums and wasn't paying attention. Thanks for the input.
Whoops Sorry I was posting to three different forums and wasn't paying attention. Thanks for the input.
I am considering a move from sagetv. I was wondering the following. 1. Conflict resolution: It is important to me to make...
Replies
Views
No he visto en español: Feliz Cumpleaños y que cumplas muchos más juan
No he visto en español: Feliz Cumpleaños y que cumplas muchos más juan
In English: "Happy Birthday" :-)
Replies
Views
awesome... as with (nearly) everything around here, someone else already thought of it :-) Thanks! Jeff
awesome... as with (nearly) everything around here, someone else already thought of it :-) Thanks! Jeff
Last week I finally had all the hardware and decided to take the "plunge" for real. Ive been using MP on my desktop for over a year...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom