Mini Display (11 Viewers)

Take a look at this plugin: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/touchscreen-lcd-display-plugin-32380/. It's not perfect, but working quite well.
Take a look at this plugin: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/touchscreen-lcd-display-plugin-32380/. It's not perfect...
Hi all I'm using an Origen Case with an 7 " Touchdisplay. Now I will have the MP1 navigation on the touch and playing the films...
Replies
Views
Look at MP Display++, I think that can do what you want.
Look at MP Display++, I think that can do what you want.
any info how to set this up and what hardware to buy to use this mini display feature?is there an option where i can show (outside...
Replies
Views
Hello, I don't use releases from source code :( So, attaching Balagun's change to the next edition of MiniDisplay Plug-in is necessary. Whether you can help Chemelli? And somebody of PORTAL DEVELOPERS? PLEASE. Regards, MariuCh
Hello, I don't use releases from source code :( So, attaching Balagun's change to the next edition of MiniDisplay Plug-in is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 1.0 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel P4 Xeon 630 3GHz HDD: WD SATA...
Replies
Views
ralphy, are you using the last plgin from Cybrmage, for me it rocks. Take care that I'm on VFD anyway... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=210700&postcount=500 Simone
ralphy, are you using the last plgin from Cybrmage, for me it rocks. Take care that I'm on VFD anyway...
I've noticed that my iMON LCD display sometimes pauses, and investigations have revealed that this occurs during the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your reply EvylRat I feel not alone now :D i hope someone can flash the firmware of it in the future
Thank you for your reply EvylRat I feel not alone now :D i hope someone can flash the firmware of it in the future
Hello everyone, This is my first post, I have some question about startup message for Imon LCD my Antec Fusion's display startup...
Replies
Views
Thanks I'll give that a try, but play.next sounds like next item in playlist. /Mike
Thanks I'll give that a try, but play.next sounds like next item in playlist. /Mike
Can you configure the minidisplay.xml to show the next items in a list (i.e. music) as well as the one in focus? Same in home...
Replies
Views
Hi Micropolis Screen resolution is down to personal preference, and will depend on the size and capability of your monitor/display. LCD Touch Screen OEM
Hi Micropolis Screen resolution is down to personal preference, and will depend on the size and capability of your...
Hi all, at the moment I'll working on a specific skin for my HTPC and I've had a problem with my screen resolution. My HTPC S16T...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Antec Fusion VFD DE
Hi I have an Antec Fusion V2 PC Case. The Case has a VFD monitor with an IR reciever. Along with the case I have VFD.exe software. Can anyone tell me to how I get the monitor and IR Reciever to work under MediaPortal? The remote I want to use is a Logitech Hamony 525 with Media Center software installed (should work as a MCE remote)...
Hi I have an Antec Fusion V2 PC Case. The Case has a VFD monitor with an IR reciever. Along with the case I have VFD.exe software...
Hi I have an Antec Fusion V2 PC Case. The Case has a VFD monitor with an IR reciever. Along with the case I have VFD.exe software...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 16:9 Windows Version: vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.1GHz HDD: Samsung F1 1Tb Memory: 2G DDR2 (4 x PC2-6400) Motherboard: ASUS M3A78-EM Video Card: onboard Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 16:9 Windows Version: vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.1GHz HDD: Samsung F1 1Tb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue 16:9 Windows Version: vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.1GHz HDD: Samsung F1 1Tb...
Replies
Views
Thank you for you reply Spragleknas. I would normally agree with you, but it was working flawlessly with build 0.2.3.0. I only use MP for avi's, MPG's, MP4's, etc. I don't use it as a TV , Music, photo viewer. Since it doesn't upgrade, only uninstall/reinstall, all the settings were lost. I did notice however, that in the general tab...
Thank you for you reply Spragleknas. I would normally agree with you, but it was working flawlessly with build 0.2.3.0. I only use...
I had Media Portal running perfectly. I was originally using Build 0.2.3.0 and everything was running fine. I was only looking to...
Replies
Views
Hi does anybody know why the Minidisplay plugin closes my Imon frontview after i have restarted my computer ??
Hi does anybody know why the Minidisplay plugin closes my Imon frontview after i have restarted my computer ??
Replies
Views
Mmm I've investigated in this issue and watching at the log I noted a difference :o Using Happauge remote to hibernate the system (I've changed the power button from Exit MP to Hibernate Windows) Mp crash badly before hibernate!!! See attached file "MediaPortal happauge MP hibernate.log"... If I use the imon pad indeed when I press...
Mmm I've investigated in this issue and watching at the log I noted a difference :o Using Happauge remote to hibernate the system...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Revision Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else using a Matrix Orbital gx series display with win 7? Iwould like to find out if this is just an issue for me or a driver problem. thanks andmc:)
Is anyone else using a Matrix Orbital gx series display with win 7? Iwould like to find out if this is just an issue for me or a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMp latest version Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium Hello...
Replies
Views
Same Country and the same problem here with the exaclty same case :P Still waiting for an answer
Same Country and the same problem here with the exaclty same case :P Still waiting for an answer
Hi, I have been trying to make the lcd display on my 3RSystems HT-3000 case work with MP MiniDisplay for some time now, since...
Replies
Views
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to control my VFD Futaba DM140GINK from Scaleo E mediacenter. It worked perfect beforce and also works now. But after I send my HTPC to standby and wake it up again, the display doesn´t show anything, just the...
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to...
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to...
Replies
Views
I'm interested in this too - having the time display while watching TV would be great!
I'm interested in this too - having the time display while watching TV would be great!
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 I'm trying to get Minidisplay to show the Time when watching TV. I've tried to...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem 3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD AM2 dual core 4800+ HDD: Multiple SATA & IDE Memory: 2GB DDR2 667 Corsair Value Select Motherboard: MSI K9N Platinum Motherboard Chipset: nVidia 570 Ultra Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Gigabyte...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem 3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem 3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I was finally able to solve the problem. It's the tv client plugin that's the cause.:wtf: Tv Client plugin Enabled: Tv client hostname setting points to a valid tv server --> VFD acts like you would expect and updates every second Tv client hostname setting points to an invalid tv server --> VFD updates only once every 2 seconds...
I was finally able to solve the problem. It's the tv client plugin that's the cause.:wtf: Tv Client plugin Enabled: Tv client...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: windows 7 (x86) CPU Type: i5 Motherboard: P7H55D-M Pro...
Replies
Views
Thanx Okay, but are the SVN's "safe" to use for us non-developers? Will MP become unstable as this is not in the initial release ?
Thanx Okay, but are the SVN's "safe" to use for us non-developers? Will MP become unstable as this is not in the initial release ?
Hello, I'm new to mediaportal. I installed the latest MP, but need an easy way to get it to open on secondary display (LCD tv) by...
Replies
Views
Bump, anyone? ;/
Bump, anyone? ;/
Hi, I just set up my HTPC with this wonderful software, but im having a hard time setting up my iMon VFD. I installed the iMon...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, before I start with my questions, I would like to thank Joe for having developed the "External Display" plugin! I use Imon VFD and now I can really use my music collection even with my LCD projector switched off. Great stuff! Now my question: I would also like to browse through playlists. They appear in the...
Hi Everyone, before I start with my questions, I would like to thank Joe for having developed the "External Display" plugin! I use...
Hi Everyone, before I start with my questions, I would like to thank Joe for having developed the "External Display" plugin! I use...
Replies
Views
i ve connected my 6,4" tft display with my ati graphic card (with dvi-vga adapter). is it possible to control mediaportal with Mini Display Plugin? regards
i ve connected my 6,4" tft display with my ati graphic card (with dvi-vga adapter). is it possible to control mediaportal with...
i ve connected my 6,4" tft display with my ati graphic card (with dvi-vga adapter). is it possible to control mediaportal with...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.5 Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type: Quad Q9400 HDD: 1TB sata Memory: 4gb DDR3 Motherboard: Asus P5Q3 Video Card: Asus nvidia 9600GT 512mb Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.5 Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type: Quad...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.5 Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type: Quad...
Replies
Views
hi terrabyte, does your case touchscreen actually show the minidisplay? as i have the same case, enabled the plugin and played with all the settings over the passed 6months and it doesnt show a thing to do with MP :(
hi terrabyte, does your case touchscreen actually show the minidisplay? as i have the same case, enabled the plugin and played with...
TV-Server Version: Not installed MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: XFace 16:9 Windows Version: XP PROF SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello, as far as i know the external display plugin for Media Portal is the only program that can control the LCD Display of the Logitech Dinovo MediaPad. My idea was to create a standalone Program which can be used for showing informations on the display. I know that this has nothing to do with MediaPortal :oops: but I want to ask...
Hello, as far as i know the external display plugin for Media Portal is the only program that can control the LCD Display of the...
Hello, as far as i know the external display plugin for Media Portal is the only program that can control the LCD Display of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm considering developing a driver for a certain graphic VFD display, but I would need information about the Mediaportal API. Could somebody in the development team please contact me with information? Thanks in advance. /Niclas
Hi, I'm considering developing a driver for a certain graphic VFD display, but I would need information about the Mediaportal...
Hi, I'm considering developing a driver for a certain graphic VFD display, but I would need information about the Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have been trying to get the CyberDisplay Plugin to work but it will not work. I am using the latest SVN and are using Vista 32. I had tried the plugin back a month or so ago and it sorta worked so i thought i would wait a bit.. i have since done a complete reinstall and all updated as well as SP1 but with current...
Hi All I have been trying to get the CyberDisplay Plugin to work but it will not work. I am using the latest SVN and are...
Hi All I have been trying to get the CyberDisplay Plugin to work but it will not work. I am using the latest SVN and are...
Replies
Views
Yes, as you move around, you can see what menu entry you are on. Go in to music, & you can navigate artists/album/song, without having to turn on your TV.
Yes, as you move around, you can see what menu entry you are on. Go in to music, & you can navigate artists/album/song, without...
Hi. I might be interested in adding an external display to my HTPC (MP ofcause) but I have a question before I do so: What...
Replies
Views
Same here I have the same problem when using the plugin with girder. Version 0.2.3.0 Windows XP Girder 3.3 LCD Noritake CU20045
Same here I have the same problem when using the plugin with girder. Version 0.2.3.0 Windows XP Girder 3.3 LCD Noritake...
Can anyone confirm the following: When I use the Girder LCD driver in the External Display plugin, everything looks and works...
Replies
Views
thanks. It something like this i was looking for.
thanks. It something like this i was looking for.
Hi Where can I find information about how to connect a HD44780 display to my PC. what hardware is needed to e.g. conect the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom