Mini Display (14 Viewers)

Discussion continue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/mini-display-plugin-48132/ Simone
Discussion continue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/mini-display-plugin-48132/ Simone
CybrDisplay - External Display Driver package by CybrMage Purpose Since the latest changes to the Mplay, SoundGraph and LCDHype...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm french and i'm :sorry: for my english My problem I have only 1 screen with touchscreen panel usb - not with an external display i search a plug-in or a skin to display the arrow and other. i have installed TouchScreenPlugin_03_23_2008.zip but a warning message " only one display connected" Have you a solution...
Hello, I'm french and i'm :sorry: for my english My problem I have only 1 screen with touchscreen panel usb - not with an...
Hello, I'm french and i'm :sorry: for my english My problem I have only 1 screen with touchscreen panel usb - not with an...
Replies
Views
Hello all, has anybody get this display working with mediaportal now? Greetings
Hello all, has anybody get this display working with mediaportal now? Greetings
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-06-13-2008 23-32h - Revision:19376 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi eveyone, I'm having a problem with the CybrDisplay plugin from Cybrmage. I was finding that when I was using this plugin the LCD took ages to update its self after I sent a command to it from MediaPortal. After spending a day or so changing DLL's and searching through the forums I finally figured out it was because I'm using...
Hi eveyone, I'm having a problem with the CybrDisplay plugin from Cybrmage. I was finding that when I was using this plugin...
Hi eveyone, I'm having a problem with the CybrDisplay plugin from Cybrmage. I was finding that when I was using this plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just upgraded to Version 1.0 RC2 and thought while i'm at it i'd finaly get my VFD display and remote configured. I have the Zalman HD135 case with built in VFD. Mediaportal works fine and hiberates/resumes with powerschedler fine...BUT..as soon as i have the USB VFD connected, windows freezes on the 'Windows Resuming..."...
Hi All, Just upgraded to Version 1.0 RC2 and thought while i'm at it i'd finaly get my VFD display and remote configured. I have...
Hi All, Just upgraded to Version 1.0 RC2 and thought while i'm at it i'd finaly get my VFD display and remote configured. I have...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
The Antec VFD is a OEM Soundgraph VFD. There's lots of information on howto set it up on the forums if you just search a bit.
The Antec VFD is a OEM Soundgraph VFD. There's lots of information on howto set it up on the forums if you just search a bit.
Which display do you have in your HTPC case? Soundgraph LCD (96x16) Soundgraph VFD (16x2) VL System OEM MR 600 (TFT LCD) VL...
Replies
Views
The latest version of CybrDisplay plugin does not seem to work with IRTrans displays, you need to use an earlier version - download the earlier version of CybrDisplay plugin from this post. I've brought this issue up a number of times, but have received no word on why it no longer works in the later versions or if it'll ever be fixed...
The latest version of CybrDisplay plugin does not seem to work with IRTrans displays, you need to use an earlier version - download...
Hi Everybody, First, congratulation to Joe Dalton for is amazing work. In fact the plugin is not only incredibly stable, but...
Replies
Views
hi guys, sorry for kicking this thread. I have this problem getting my MP to work with my remote (i also have the zalman HD160 case). But i think the first problem is getting me irtrans server to work. Could someone with a little bit knowledge about this, email me or help me? (vinzzz@vinzzz.nl). I'm looking all over the...
hi guys, sorry for kicking this thread. I have this problem getting my MP to work with my remote (i also have the zalman HD160...
I have a Zalman HD160 running VistaX64 and having problems to get the VFD work in Mediaportal. I have tried the above but the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for you reply Spragleknas. I would normally agree with you, but it was working flawlessly with build 0.2.3.0. I only use MP for avi's, MPG's, MP4's, etc. I don't use it as a TV , Music, photo viewer. Since it doesn't upgrade, only uninstall/reinstall, all the settings were lost. I did notice however, that in the general tab...
Thank you for you reply Spragleknas. I would normally agree with you, but it was working flawlessly with build 0.2.3.0. I only use...
I had Media Portal running perfectly. I was originally using Build 0.2.3.0 and everything was running fine. I was only looking to...
Replies
Views
Maybe thats the reason it is no longer available in the selection list of Joe Dalton's plugin. It looks like it isn't functioning anymore. So it could be it's Vista or it is the new MP version that has no support for the current MCE compatible display driver
Maybe thats the reason it is no longer available in the selection list of Joe Dalton's plugin. It looks like it isn't functioning...
TV-Server Version: tv server 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Interesting idea, but can you tell me if there's anyway to force the second smaller screen to go into stanby mode and/or shut off if it hasn't been touched after while? I also had an idea on how to do somethign similar. I need to try this when i get home, but I want to use powerstrip to add a custom resoloution for the econd smaller...
Interesting idea, but can you tell me if there's anyway to force the second smaller screen to go into stanby mode and/or shut off...
Hi As everybody know, is impossible to set different resolution in clone mode in windows. but after few month :) i set...
Replies
Views
Does this work with Scaleo C HTPC??
Does this work with Scaleo C HTPC??
Hi, I'm working on a plugin to make MediaPortal use any MCE compatible display. If your display works in MCE it should, than it...
Replies
Views
Ok let' s try thanks
Ok let' s try thanks
TV-Server Version: tv server 3.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 rc1 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hello cybermage! Sorry for not having replied in such a long time. My real work caught up on me. Concerning the dettached VFD display I simply used two bluetooth modules that hook up to any serial port and -when configured correctly with a few AT commands- automatically connect to each other and thus build a serial cable...
Hello cybermage! Sorry for not having replied in such a long time. My real work caught up on me. Concerning the dettached VFD...
Hello! I have a VFD display from NEC called FC20X2JA-AA. It is neither listed in JoeDaltons plugin nor in LCDHype. The way it is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I would like to ask anyone who has VL System M-Play 202 if it works with MediaPortal? And a second question what information do you se on the display? I am looking for a display that would show me songs title, radio station, video title andother things related to the media it is currently playing, so that a user doesn't...
Hi there, I would like to ask anyone who has VL System M-Play 202 if it works with MediaPortal? And a second question what...
Hi there, I would like to ask anyone who has VL System M-Play 202 if it works with MediaPortal? And a second question what...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have been trying to get the CyberDisplay Plugin to work but it will not work. I am using the latest SVN and are using Vista 32. I had tried the plugin back a month or so ago and it sorta worked so i thought i would wait a bit.. i have since done a complete reinstall and all updated as well as SP1 but with current...
Hi All I have been trying to get the CyberDisplay Plugin to work but it will not work. I am using the latest SVN and are...
Hi All I have been trying to get the CyberDisplay Plugin to work but it will not work. I am using the latest SVN and are...
Replies
Views
Thanx Okay, but are the SVN's "safe" to use for us non-developers? Will MP become unstable as this is not in the initial release ?
Thanx Okay, but are the SVN's "safe" to use for us non-developers? Will MP become unstable as this is not in the initial release ?
Hello, I'm new to mediaportal. I installed the latest MP, but need an easy way to get it to open on secondary display (LCD tv) by...
Replies
Views
Well I got around the problem with the HD44780. I've changed the LCD device to Clipboard. Then I wrote a program that outputs the info to the LCD when the clipboard datachanges. I already had written a program to interface with the HD44780 so was not difficult. Just need to tweak the application. So if media portal is not running...
Well I got around the problem with the HD44780. I've changed the LCD device to Clipboard. Then I wrote a program that outputs the...
Hi, i managed to get my 4x20 LCD working with Joe Daltons HD44780 Driver. Unfortunately the backlight keeps turning of after i...
Replies
Views
I'm able to download the drivers from the temporary page at http://www.origenae.com/support/ ! what I need is the latest firmware! greetings MJFox
I'm able to download the drivers from the temporary page at http://www.origenae.com/support/ ! what I need is the latest...
Hi! Since the OrigenAE-Support-Pages are down since two weeks: does anybody have the latest firmware for the IRTrans driven...
Replies
Views
Hello giovifree, I have added an english description to my thread on the PVR Scheduler page. Georg
Hello giovifree, I have added an english description to my thread on the PVR Scheduler page. Georg
Hello, I'm trying to get a program running, which sets the Alarm Time of the VFD (iMONVFD_SetAlarmON), so that I can shutdown my...
Replies
Views
Hello, as far as i know the external display plugin for Media Portal is the only program that can control the LCD Display of the Logitech Dinovo MediaPad. My idea was to create a standalone Program which can be used for showing informations on the display. I know that this has nothing to do with MediaPortal :oops: but I want to ask...
Hello, as far as i know the external display plugin for Media Portal is the only program that can control the LCD Display of the...
Hello, as far as i know the external display plugin for Media Portal is the only program that can control the LCD Display of the...
Replies
Views
ralphy, are you using the last plgin from Cybrmage, for me it rocks. Take care that I'm on VFD anyway... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=210700&postcount=500 Simone
ralphy, are you using the last plgin from Cybrmage, for me it rocks. Take care that I'm on VFD anyway...
I've noticed that my iMON LCD display sometimes pauses, and investigations have revealed that this occurs during the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Imon Touch LCD DE
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT Plus with Imon Touch LCD and I'm searching options to use Imon with Mediaportal. There are two options: 1) MCE Display plugin (by JoeDalton) - It works well. Shows music and video info (time lenght, t¡me elapsed), title name and display turns dark when a video is playing. But lack some things that...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT Plus with Imon Touch LCD and I'm searching options to use Imon with Mediaportal. There are two...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT Plus with Imon Touch LCD and I'm searching options to use Imon with Mediaportal. There are two...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your time. It would be great, if I can do reinicialize display with send some command data (e.g. set luminance of vfd) adding some strings to ExternalDisplay.xml.. :) I have one more problem. If I set TextComDelay to 40 (this value is used in lcdhype), display is flickering. When I change delay to 200, flickering is...
Thank you for your time. It would be great, if I can do reinicialize display with send some command data (e.g. set luminance of...
Hello, is it possible to send direct hexadecimal command to VFD display by adding some string to ExternalDisplay.xml? I have...
Replies
Views
new TouchScreen Display solution https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_touchscreen_lcd_display_driver-t32380.html
new TouchScreen Display solution https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_touchscreen_lcd_display_driver-t32380.html
I use a touchscreen LCD 7" supplied with my case ZALMAN HD160XT and I would like to set up it as a second display to see status...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IEE industrial VFDs DE
Hello, is it possible to control this types of VFDs by MediaPortal plugin?: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-IEE-VFD-20-X-2-POLE-DISPLAY-KIT-A1073-P330-0695_W0QQitemZ260190545947QQihZ016QQcategoryZ46709QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ? thx
Hello, is it possible to control this types of VFDs by MediaPortal plugin...
Hello, is it possible to control this types of VFDs by MediaPortal plugin...
Replies
Views
hi cybrmage there you are wrong, and its also not fair to say that. i have spendet a whole night, to verify that the display is working in hibernation/standby. then i createt this thread. so i have spendet many hours of work... all informations, i have about my hardware, i gave you in the links. even the link of the...
hi cybrmage there you are wrong, and its also not fair to say that. i have spendet a whole night, to verify that the display is...
hi, for some weeks a startet a request about the dipslay should show date and time in hibernation/standby-mode. i have tried it...
Replies
Views
No problem... It's probably the display driver... which driver are you using?
No problem... It's probably the display driver... which driver are you using?
Hi folks, in the last 6 months a worked a lot on my media pc with the media portal. I love it. Thanks for all that work. And...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 I'm leaving... DE
Joe, in the hope you can solve all your problems quickly...I wish you all the best. Thanks a lot for your time spent developping and helping us. Simone
Joe, in the hope you can solve all your problems quickly...I wish you all the best. Thanks a lot for your time spent developping...
Sorry everyone, but due to private problems I won't do any work on MediaPortal anymore... I will not be reading the forum and...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations on which TV cards are good with media portal? The last card I got was terrible, it was detected but wouldn't work although others with the same chip set did? I really don't want another repeat.
Any recommendations on which TV cards are good with media portal? The last card I got was terrible, it was detected but wouldn't...
I've searched though similar threads, please excuse if I'm asking a similar or the same question. I've like to get a TV Card...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom