MPExtended (1 Viewer)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
solved by starting a "cmd" as Administrator and starting the msi installation
solved by starting a "cmd" as Administrator and starting the msi installation
Hello, i have set up my dedicated TV Server on a fresh Win7 Prof. installation. While trying to install the mpextended plugin...
Replies
Views
(I assume you are talking about MPExtended; so I've moved your topic to our own subforum). We don't change the databases in MPExtended. While reading the database is already a bit complicated, writing to them is a lot harder. You essentialy need to duplicate all the code from the MP plugin, which doesn't make much sense. Also, why...
(I assume you are talking about MPExtended; so I've moved your topic to our own subforum). We don't change the databases in...
Hello, I went through the developper documentation and discovered that there are many function beggining with "get"... Do they...
Replies
Views
Looks like all of this and more will be addressed in 0.5....... Awesome!
Looks like all of this and more will be addressed in 0.5....... Awesome!
I'm not sure if these type of things are already planned but it would be great to.... Highlight shows RED in the EPG that are...
Replies
Views
MPExtended Installation Guide aMPDroid SetUp Guide Hope that helps ;)
MPExtended Installation Guide aMPDroid SetUp Guide Hope that helps ;)
Hi, i'm a little confused Anyone here who can help me to direct me to a guide on how to get my android phone to show me tv...
Replies
Views
You will need to use WifiRemote for sendings command and get playinfo, e.g. play/pause/stop commands. Its a tcp/ip interface and used by Couchpotato, aMPDroid and Eve.
You will need to use WifiRemote for sendings command and get playinfo, e.g. play/pause/stop commands. Its a tcp/ip interface and...
I'm using a lot of home automation and I have tablets wallmounted at several spots in the house. With Webmediaportal I can see...
Replies
Views
It would certainly be possible. However, currently it isn't implemented and I don't see myself doing it anytime soon, but patches are of course welcome!
It would certainly be possible. However, currently it isn't implemented and I don't see myself doing it anytime soon, but patches...
With the New MP Upnp renderer-plugin would it be possible to have an ability in MPExtended to "play to.." HTPCs With MP and the...
Replies
Views
I'm going to need your full logs to say anything useful about either of those.
I'm going to need your full logs to say anything useful about either of those.
I have 2 problems with live-tv streaming. #1 Direct stream only works on my LAN, I've opened port 8080 in my router and have...
Replies
Views
It's on our todolist for 0.5 indeed.
It's on our todolist for 0.5 indeed.
I notice that certain fan art thumbs do not load in the recently added series view. this seems to happen when MP cant find an...
Replies
Views
I don't know the exact cause of your problem but I had a similar issue with my iPhone. Here's what I did - add a custom streaming profile for live tv. Go to "C:\ProgramData\MPExtended" and open "StreamingProfiles.xml" in a text editor. Add the following lines to the file. This should be inserted after the end of one of the other...
I don't know the exact cause of your problem but I had a similar issue with my iPhone. Here's what I did - add a custom streaming...
I can't get live TV working properly at any quality setting on our iPad 3 using MPExtended 0.5.4. I get a still frame and stop...
Replies
Views
PS Just as an example of layout etc Cancel that ... seems to be doing it now :) and can manually modify the URL to get a good time window eg time=2013-09-16T18%3A30%3A00
PS Just as an example of layout etc Cancel that ... seems to be doing it now :) and can manually modify the URL to get a good...
Could someone advise if any of the skins do the following, or if anyone has looked at making these changes? All movies, generally...
Replies
Views
Nothing strange in the logs aside from the occassional remote host disconnection, which seems to happen quite often but shouldn't be related to using a Mac or PC. Sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you with this for now.
Nothing strange in the logs aside from the occassional remote host disconnection, which seems to happen quite often but shouldn't...
i was at a freinds place today and we could not get a stream to start on any of his MAC computer's web browsers(tried firefox and...
Replies
Views
Ok, i found another thread with exactly my problem.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/web-mp-music-views-issue.118720/ maybe mpextended can provide the tag ALBUMARTIST in the next release.. :-/
Ok, i found another thread with exactly my problem.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/web-mp-music-views-issue.118720/...
Possible to sort Music by ALBUMARTIST instead of ARTIST ?? Because with the artist-tag every 1-song-artist from compilations...
Replies
Views
No help. :(:cry:
No help. :(:cry:
Hi @Developers, Can someone help me how can I execute an update/insert in the MPExtended.Libraries.SQLitePlugin? I hope it is...
Replies
Views
The WebMP profiles are (unfortunately) a lot more heavy than the aMPdroid profiles.. I really can't say more about the streaming stack in 0.4.3 though, it behaves a bit random ;)
The WebMP profiles are (unfortunately) a lot more heavy than the aMPdroid profiles.. I really can't say more about the streaming...
Oxan, Diebagger and other contributors - thank you guys for this great extension - its greatly enhanced my family's MP experience...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 m3u File for tv DE
Use script i have posted in other thread. You have to modify the sql-query to only export channels for a given group.
Use script i have posted in other thread. You have to modify the sql-query to only export channels for a given group.
Is ther any way to make a m3u file for streaming details for every channel in a group. Like a playlist file to use in dvb-ip card...
Replies
Views
I can stream my recordings however if I try to download them I get this error: Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request. Please include the information below when you report this error. WebMediaPortal version 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Request: http://[snip]8080/Stream/Download?item=292&type=Recording Unable to connect...
I can stream my recordings however if I try to download them I get this error: Sorry, an error occurred while processing your...
I can stream my recordings however if I try to download them I get this error: Sorry, an error occurred while processing your...
Replies
Views
WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Skin: BlueShift v4 MPExtended 0.5.4 Media Portal 1.6.0.0 MP-TV Series 3.6.0.2075 I have several series that do not show up on the webpage. These series show up in MediaPortal. The MP-TV Series plug in does not appear to have any issues detecting all of the series information and files. A couple...
WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Skin: BlueShift v4 MPExtended 0.5.4 Media Portal 1.6.0.0 MP-TV Series 3.6.0.2075 I have...
WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (commit 7ce458f). Skin: BlueShift v4 MPExtended 0.5.4 Media Portal 1.6.0.0 MP-TV Series 3.6.0.2075 I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Got a small problem with Windows 10. My main PC is on 24/7 and sometimes when I go to the MPExtended web page it shows nothing, just the skin. Restart both services and it's back in all it's glory. I set both services to restart if they stop or fail but that didn't help. I could write a small script to restart them both but...
Hi All, Got a small problem with Windows 10. My main PC is on 24/7 and sometimes when I go to the MPExtended web page it shows...
Hi All, Got a small problem with Windows 10. My main PC is on 24/7 and sometimes when I go to the MPExtended web page it shows...
Replies
Views
I had some issues with MP1.6 so I re-installed it and after that can't get WebMP to work on port 80. It's working on 81 and all ports except 80 It's giving me blank page on port 80 <process started at 2014-05-10 22:17:39 with arguments /systray:0 /config:C:\Windows\TEMP\tmp5509.tmp /site:WebMediaPortal> [2014-05-10 22:17:40]...
I had some issues with MP1.6 so I re-installed it and after that can't get WebMP to work on port 80. It's working on 81 and all...
I had some issues with MP1.6 so I re-installed it and after that can't get WebMP to work on port 80. It's working on 81 and all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 imagecache folder DE
Does the imagecache folder ever clear itself out? I just checked my C:\ Drive and there are images from recordings that I deleted months ago. The folder is located in: C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\Cache\imagecache
Does the imagecache folder ever clear itself out? I just checked my C:\ Drive and there are images from recordings that I deleted...
Does the imagecache folder ever clear itself out? I just checked my C:\ Drive and there are images from recordings that I deleted...
Replies
Views
I have WebMediaPortal working fine except the download button doesn't work. Movies will play fine but not download. TV shows do allow to download. Anyone know how to fix this?
I have WebMediaPortal working fine except the download button doesn't work. Movies will play fine but not download. TV shows do...
I have WebMediaPortal working fine except the download button doesn't work. Movies will play fine but not download. TV shows do...
Replies
Views
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any titel from my music. (Video or TV-Streaming are not in use at the moment) The JWPlayer occurs an Error #2032. The Flash HQ or Flash Medium brings the following error: 'Video not found...
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any...
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any...
Replies
Views
Having allsorts of issues with MP extended already detailed my issues but no one has replied in the other posts. When I use final release MP extended playback on iPhone/iPad is stuttering and unwatchable. This is because Ffmpeg isn't an option. When we use the beta core and web side versions iPad/iPhone playback doesn't work just...
Having allsorts of issues with MP extended already detailed my issues but no one has replied in the other posts. When I use final...
Having allsorts of issues with MP extended already detailed my issues but no one has replied in the other posts. When I use final...
Replies
Views
Hi all Been hunting high n low and just cant seem to find if this is possible. Have a fully working MPExtended/Ampdroid setup in Multiseat config and all is working realy well. However would like to give the kids and guests access to the Web Interface so they can view recordings, access liveTV etc from their PC's .... but dont want...
Hi all Been hunting high n low and just cant seem to find if this is possible. Have a fully working MPExtended/Ampdroid setup in...
Hi all Been hunting high n low and just cant seem to find if this is possible. Have a fully working MPExtended/Ampdroid setup in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use mp extended and I'd like to share a single channel of mediaportal or a single category of my TV server channels to another user. If I add users they can view the same things of "administrator" , is there an option to customize users access? EDIT: I see that there's the chance to see the streaming via .m3u file, it works...
Hi, I use mp extended and I'd like to share a single channel of mediaportal or a single category of my TV server channels to...
Hi, I use mp extended and I'd like to share a single channel of mediaportal or a single category of my TV server channels to...
Replies
Views
Hello, is it possible to use the Recording Thumbnails that was created from the MePo-TVServer the preview of thr recording? Now MPExtended creat a Thumbnail with no Offset :( Or is it possible to change the Offset of the Preview Thumbnails? Thanks.
Hello, is it possible to use the Recording Thumbnails that was created from the MePo-TVServer the preview of thr recording? Now...
Hello, is it possible to use the Recording Thumbnails that was created from the MePo-TVServer the preview of thr recording? Now...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description MP froze so rebooted PC resulting in MPExtended error window asking me to report a bug. See screen-shot. I've attached MPExtended log files for info. Steps to Reproduce: MP froze after about 1 hours inactivity. Attempted to kill MP process using "Windows Task manager" Attempted to restart...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description MP froze so rebooted PC resulting in MPExtended error window asking me to report a bug...
MediaPortal Version: 1.9.0 Description MP froze so rebooted PC resulting in MPExtended error window asking me to report a bug...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I login to the web interface, I only get home and settings tab. Any ideas, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have even tried running the Beta version with no luck. any help would be appreciated.
Hi, When I login to the web interface, I only get home and settings tab. Any ideas, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I...
Hi, When I login to the web interface, I only get home and settings tab. Any ideas, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPEG DASH support DE
Now that IE11 on Windows 8.1 supports MPEG-DASH media streaming through HTML5 Media Source Extensions, is there any chance we will se this in MPE? Google Chrome also support this I belive. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/bg182646(v=vs.85).aspx Maybe Simple Delivery Profile (SDP) is something to look at as well?
Now that IE11 on Windows 8.1 supports MPEG-DASH media streaming through HTML5 Media Source Extensions, is there any chance we will...
Now that IE11 on Windows 8.1 supports MPEG-DASH media streaming through HTML5 Media Source Extensions, is there any chance we will...
Replies
Views
Hi! I do not know the architecture of MPExtended, the MP TV Server and WebMediaPortal good enough, so if my question is kind of stupid I am sorry for that. I habe a HTPC with two DVB-S2 tuners and MP 1.6.0 final (client + TV server) installed as well as the latest versions of MPExtended and WebMediaPortal. I can either watch TV...
Hi! I do not know the architecture of MPExtended, the MP TV Server and WebMediaPortal good enough, so if my question is kind of...
Hi! I do not know the architecture of MPExtended, the MP TV Server and WebMediaPortal good enough, so if my question is kind of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom