MPExtended (5 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
cool thanks then..... crisis over (y)
cool thanks then..... crisis over (y)
I am trying to get MP Extended running on my Server which runs TVServer only. No MP Client is installed. This is what I am seeing...
Replies
Views
in 1.3a ? yes
in 1.3a ? yes
Just wanted to check whether MPExtended and WebMediaPortal are compatible with MP1.3A?
Replies
Views
Yes, you need to edit the sources before compilation. For the WebMediaPortal part you probably need to edit Applications/MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal/Controller/SchedulesController.cs (0.5) or TelevisionController.cs (0.4.3), and for the service part you probably need to be in...
Yes, you need to edit the sources before compilation. For the WebMediaPortal part you probably need to edit...
When I browse webmediaportal I can check the tv guide, schedule programs etc and view recordings. But if I click the schedule...
Replies
Views
You can edit the transcoder parameters in the Streaming.xml file to do deinterlacing. Simply add ",deinterlace" after the "audio-sync" parameter add the bottom of the file. (I haven't tried it though, but I can't imagine it doesn't work). It's something I might add to the 0.5 release. Not that I know of. Please do not advertise...
You can edit the transcoder parameters in the Streaming.xml file to do deinterlacing. Simply add ",deinterlace" after the...
Can I get the Flash streams to do deinterlacing or is it not possible ?
Replies
Views
Thank you, while I thought that was very likely to be the solution, it seems that the very same problem still exists. (command was successful, rebooted, and still got a long delay) Is there anything else you can think of ?
Thank you, while I thought that was very likely to be the solution, it seems that the very same problem still exists. (command was...
I have a small problem with my server start up time - after my server is on the WinXp Pro Desktop the cpu has about a 1 minute...
Replies
Views
You can configure the port number in C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml - a graphical user interface for that will be added in 0.5.
You can configure the port number in C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml - a graphical user interface for that will...
Hi, Installed MPEx OK on Client PC. Everything A-OK there. all tests work. Ran the test on the remote PC -...
Replies
Views
yes great job!
yes great job!
Hi there Thanks for a great application. I use the web part and service through aMPDroid on WiFi every day. Just love it :) I have...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the installer doesn't automatically setup the firewall correctly. You have to create an exception manually, see the wiki for details.
Unfortunately the installer doesn't automatically setup the firewall correctly. You have to create an exception manually, see the...
I cant connect to MPExtended unless the firewall is turned off. In settings there are already entries for MPextended. EDIT: I dont...
Replies
Views
fully agree with the fact that RTSP over WAN doesn't make much sense...so i am more than happy with the current solution. And at home i use a different profile in aMPdroid using the local IP, and then it works fine. Thanks, Jens
fully agree with the fact that RTSP over WAN doesn't make much sense...so i am more than happy with the current solution. And at...
Hi There, I love this solution and it works great as long as i run the TV clients and server on the same network (192.168.0.xx)...
Replies
Views
Hi there, As usual you are right.. MPTV Series kinda hides it by using previous images for missing ones. Thanks for the quick reply :) J.
Hi there, As usual you are right.. MPTV Series kinda hides it by using previous images for missing ones. Thanks for the quick...
Hi there, I am running MePo 1.2.3 on W7 with MPE WebEdition 0.4.3 On the home screen I do not get any of the 4 cover/graphics...
Replies
Views
Yeah sorry my error. Seems after some rebooting and shifting the streaming port all is now well. Thanks for the quick response and sorry it was a pointless. I'm busy building a Win8 Metro interface to MP (and others).
Yeah sorry my error. Seems after some rebooting and shifting the streaming port all is now well. Thanks for the quick response and...
Hi, I've trawled the forums, wiki, github and can't find out the solution to my problem. I can stream Recorded TV from the local...
Replies
Views
It looks like WebMP fails to connect to the service; while the service fails to connect with MySQL.. Do you have anything strange in your MySQL setup?
It looks like WebMP fails to connect to the service; while the service fails to connect with MySQL.. Do you have anything strange...
Hi, I'm trying to install WebMediaPortal on WSBS2008 IIS7. I've followed the instructions on the Wiki, but get the following...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I can steal their code then :)
Thanks, I can steal their code then :)
Hi everybody, I have a problem with MPExtended and / or WebMediaPortal. My Configuration is as follows: MP 1.2.3, Client and...
Replies
Views
Of course. Generally, you can grab the source from GitHub and go ahead. There is some documentation about setting up your development environment on the wiki. If you've any questions, just ask :) Preferably you could use git and create a pull request on GitHub with your changes when you're done. However, I accept almost anything, so...
Of course. Generally, you can grab the source from GitHub and go ahead. There is some documentation about setting up your...
Hi there I have different users in this system. I mostly use the website when I'm not home and my wife uses it mostly at home. When...
Replies
Views
That part is already implemented in MPExtended. However, the problem is each transcoding program needs other arguments, and we generate these arguments on-the-fly. For example the input file, output video size and output path must be added into the arguments. We currently do this with a class for each transcoder (VLC, ffmpeg, etc)...
That part is already implemented in MPExtended. However, the problem is each transcoding program needs other arguments, and we...
Hi there I would love to have a transcode configuration tab for the service. Where you could set what it should use to stream the...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have created this thread to gather the best configuration for FFMPEG. When I say "best", I mean the configuration with no shuttering, god quality and that works over 3G and WiFi. If you have multiple configurations ex. one for 3G and one for WiFi, please list them both :) Best regards
Hi there I have created this thread to gather the best configuration for FFMPEG. When I say "best", I mean the configuration with...
Hi there I have created this thread to gather the best configuration for FFMPEG. When I say "best", I mean the configuration with...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
As I've been concentrating on 0.5 lately, 0.4.3 didn't get as much attention as I wanted. Now that I'm already running an alpha...
Replies
Views
(I assume you are talking about MPExtended; so I've moved your topic to our own subforum). We don't change the databases in MPExtended. While reading the database is already a bit complicated, writing to them is a lot harder. You essentialy need to duplicate all the code from the MP plugin, which doesn't make much sense. Also, why...
(I assume you are talking about MPExtended; so I've moved your topic to our own subforum). We don't change the databases in...
Hello, I went through the developper documentation and discovered that there are many function beggining with "get"... Do they...
Replies
Views
You have to use WifiRemote for that. MPExtended doesn't interact with a running MediaPortal.
You have to use WifiRemote for that. MPExtended doesn't interact with a running MediaPortal.
Im am currently writing a remote for MediaPortal using a Microsoft Surface 2.0. I can display the TV Channels with their program. I...
Replies
Views
Oh for sure =) Good chip. But tbh... the mainboard's chipset and pipes are just as important when it comes to media serving. Just dont go TOO cheap on the mobo and u should be just fine.
Oh for sure =) Good chip. But tbh... the mainboard's chipset and pipes are just as important when it comes to media serving. Just...
I am curious what the recommended cpu is for running MPExtended. No matter what I use to stream, it maxes out the cpu on my server...
Replies
Views
The developer of iPimp got a little baby so iPimp is ... not dead... but paused.
The developer of iPimp got a little baby so iPimp is ... not dead... but paused.
Hi, what a great plugin! Are there plans to get support for Apple devices like iPhone or iPad? I'm not able to play content via...
Replies
Views
I doubt I can solve it, but I need more info to at least try: - Do you use PowerScheduler or PowerScheduler++? - Which TV Server version do you use? - Which OS do you use? - Post your logs Might also be an TVServer bug that's only exposed with MPExtended installed. You could try installing the client version of MPExtended and check...
I doubt I can solve it, but I need more info to at least try: - Do you use PowerScheduler or PowerScheduler++? - Which TV Server...
bit of a wierd error this but hen I have the mpextended service running the pc will no longer wake from sleep to record! very...
Replies
Views
Well, you can try to go back to the previous version, but I bet it doesn't work. What exactly doesn't work? Does aMPdroid give an error message (and in that case, which message)? According to the first (incomplete) logs you posted, you did a server-only installation. In that case, the movies/tv shows part isn't installed. If you want...
Well, you can try to go back to the previous version, but I bet it doesn't work. What exactly doesn't work? Does aMPdroid give an...
Hi When trying to stream files from host to Android device I get this error: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client...
Replies
Views
No, not at the moment. This happens because 16:9 encoded in 720x576 uses non-square pixels, while MPExtended only supports transcoding to square pixels. I have added an option (<noResize>true</noResize>) to MPExtended 0.5 to suppress adding the -s and -aspect options, so that you can fill them in manually. (Really, I have no idea...
No, not at the moment. This happens because 16:9 encoded in 720x576 uses non-square pixels, while MPExtended only supports...
Hi I'm streaming tv-server and using ffmpeg as encoder to minimize bitrate, and would like to keep the original size of 720 x 576...
Replies
Views
It's on our todolist for 0.5 indeed.
It's on our todolist for 0.5 indeed.
I notice that certain fan art thumbs do not load in the recently added series view. this seems to happen when MP cant find an...
Replies
Views
You're right. Converting to lowercase I can see my .mov files... :) Looking forward to giving 0.5 a try then... :P bye!
You're right. Converting to lowercase I can see my .mov files... :) Looking forward to giving 0.5 a try then... :P bye!
Hi all, I can't see mov files inside "Video" section of aMPdroid. I come here as I asume MP Extended is responsible for sending...
Replies
Views
Oops, missed your post, but as you could've guessed, you'd need to build from Git :) (though I'm not 100% sure it works there correctly already).
Oops, missed your post, but as you could've guessed, you'd need to build from Git :) (though I'm not 100% sure it works there...
Hi... I'm trying to configure WebMediaPortal to run on a virtual machine and connect to my MediaPortal machine (TV + Client) and...
Replies
Views
Did you install WebMediaPortal?
Did you install WebMediaPortal?
Hi Guys, I just can't get access, even through the local host 127.0.0.1 The files...
Replies
Views
Ok, to be sure I understand correctly: you can open the GetServiceDescription link, but the GetAllMoviesBasic link from DieBagger doesn't work? Interesting... Please post your logs indeed.
Ok, to be sure I understand correctly: you can open the GetServiceDescription link, but the GetAllMoviesBasic link from DieBagger...
Hi, Samsung Galaxy S Remote connects and works fine. I can't view my series or movies however and get an error "No connection...
Replies
Views
Hi Oxan, This would make me very happy if something could be applied/patched. Thanks for posting back right away. -KT
Hi Oxan, This would make me very happy if something could be applied/patched. Thanks for posting back right away. -KT
Hello, Would it be possible to control the MP Client from the web interface or see if something is currently running in the MP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom