MPTagThat (6 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
Your file contains valid flac tags and can be read correctlyvia MPTagThat and so it should be read as well in Mediaportal. i don't see any problems. See attached picture
Your file contains valid flac tags and can be read correctlyvia MPTagThat and so it should be read as well in Mediaportal. i...
Since my tags basically dont work "anywhere", I dont think its related to MPTagThat, but I am hoping that someone can enlighten me...
Replies
Views
Ok from the other thread I followed the build the database from the share in mp config. which worked in there. However when I go into MP I see songs and albums no cover art and cannot play the songs as they are not listed in library mode only in shared mode. I think I need to understand how this all works. My music is on a...
Ok from the other thread I followed the build the database from the share in mp config. which worked in there. However when I go...
I am using the database build option in tag that to build my mp music database it hangs ....my music is on a network drive it...
Replies
Views
Thx, it works.:)
Thx, it works.:)
Hello all, we have found four bugs on three different systems (Win7 i386, Win7 amd64, WinXP SP3 i386 as GuestHost in...
Replies
Views
Ok. Noted. Will be changed, as i am currently rewriting this part completely.
Ok. Noted. Will be changed, as i am currently rewriting this part completely.
First of all I want to thank you for creating such a great tagging program! How to reproduce issue: Open a folder with mp3...
Replies
Views
Hi Ger. Good one, didn't know that approach (had no reason to yet ;-).
Hi Ger. Good one, didn't know that approach (had no reason to yet ;-).
First off, kuddos for making an app where ID3TagIt went to see greener pastures. How to reproduce issue: A bug report in...
Replies
Views
ah great, looking forward to testing it. What are the 3 tings that need sorting out?
ah great, looking forward to testing it. What are the 3 tings that need sorting out?
How to reproduce issue: have 2 folders in the folder pane A and B Give B focus Richt click on A and select delete from the menu...
Replies
Views
You can use Long Path Tool as well, it works good!
You can use Long Path Tool as well, it works good!
How to reproduce issue: Open MP tag that; check the box "scan subfolders" Click on a directory with multiple folder levels names...
Replies
Views
1. select all files within a directory/album 2. rename the files based on their tags 3. click organise files to change the directory 4. When i click preview the preview window uses the old filenames If I click "save" between step 3 and 4, then preview window is correct.
1. select all files within a directory/album 2. rename the files based on their tags 3. click organise files to change the...
1. select all files within a directory/album 2. rename the files based on their tags 3. click organise files to change the...
Replies
Views
TNX ;)
TNX ;)
Hi @hwahrmann i just noticed that MPTagThat has an auto-tag option. When i try to use the 'Tag from Internet' option, it shows a...
Replies
Views
The Amazon Site is Amazon.co.uk, and this is from where I purchased the CDs. CD 1 is a double album -- The Very Best of Johnny Kidd and the Pirates CD 2 is a single album -- 25 Greatest Hits Procedure: Loaded CD 1 (both albums of the set) into drive, selected Rip menu option, located drive in Folders list and all the tracks were...
The Amazon Site is Amazon.co.uk, and this is from where I purchased the CDs. CD 1 is a double album -- The Very Best of Johnny...
I've just obtained two CDs by Johnny Kidd & the Pirates. When I rip CD 1, all the track names are found, but cannot find any info...
Replies
Views
Version 3.0.7 which will be released today or tomorrow has the fix to that
Version 3.0.7 which will be released today or tomorrow has the fix to that
Hello first: MPTagThat is a GREAT Tool! but when i go to "Tag from Internet" and i get a list with more possibilties, and i...
Replies
Views
Fixed For Me, thanks
Fixed For Me, thanks
Hello, Have loaded the software, but when I go to perform various actions, the confirmation/information buttons are blank...
Replies
Views
Thanks, it'd be great to have it so it shows a list of the song's tagged artist and name and the lyrics found, so you can approve them quickly. The lyrics engine as is works great, but it's a bit long process when you want to apply it to a long list of files...
Thanks, it'd be great to have it so it shows a list of the song's tagged artist and name and the lyrics found, so you can approve...
Lyrics searching in MPTagThat is impressive, but I'd love to see a way to make it run in a batch mode, so I can add the lyrics to...
Replies
Views
Logs ? What function used?
Logs ? What function used?
TagThis just summarily nuked 890 files. Gone. No warning, just gone. Do you guys perchance make any apps that, oh, let one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AVI Tagging DE
I have read that in such cases there can be a helper file that can be read that contains the data for the tag(like current subtitle files), and as long as it is in the same directory as the avi file a program(like MediaPortal) can be made to read that first to get all the needed tag info. Same with a picture, if it's the same name as...
I have read that in such cases there can be a helper file that can be read that contains the data for the tag(like current subtitle...
Any plans to Tag AVI Files like abcAVI tag editor. It's nice to have all the information embedded in the format, never have to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Automatic FreedDB? DE
I have the same problem too!I think it doesn't depend on the cd: i inserted the same cd several times and finally Mptagthat showed me the freedb informations. I'm trying with Aerosmith - A little South of sanity now and i get no info.
I have the same problem too!I think it doesn't depend on the cd: i inserted the same cd several times and finally Mptagthat showed...
Hi, I just have found out this excellent software, but I am confused about the FreeDB support: When I insert a CD and I want...
Replies
Views
Hi, maybe other users have the same problem: I have a lot of mp3-files. If I open the view "by genre" (e.g. in MP), I find a lot of different genre-tag. For example "psychodelic rock", "psycho rock", "rock", "rock-english", "german rock" and much mor similar genres. I would like to have a "translation table", so that MPTagThat...
Hi, maybe other users have the same problem: I have a lot of mp3-files. If I open the view "by genre" (e.g. in MP), I find a lot...
Hi, maybe other users have the same problem: I have a lot of mp3-files. If I open the view "by genre" (e.g. in MP), I find a lot...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. I've done some further testing and there something a little strange happening here. In MPTagThat If I add a cover to a song by clicking the icon "Get Cover Art" in the ribbon, the artwork then shows up up in iTunes. BUT if instead I go through Single (or Multiple) Tag Edit -> Pictures -> Get from Internet...
Thanks for your reply. I've done some further testing and there something a little strange happening here. In MPTagThat If I...
Hello all, I've searched this forum for iTunes but couldn't find an answer. I'm using to this EXCELLENT tool (thanks so much)...
Replies
Views
Yes that sounds about right. And again, I am not sure how everyone else organizes there folders so if it is something that few people other than myself do, then it's really no big deal. It would just things that much simpler for creating a more complete music collection when browsing through mediaportal. Anyways, thank you for...
Yes that sounds about right. And again, I am not sure how everyone else organizes there folders so if it is something that few...
Hello all, I'm trying to make it so that when navigating through my music that I see an album cover for each artist. My music is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 another webservice DE
Yes, it will. Amazon Web Services was some sort of Proof of concept. next task is to refactor the code a bit, so that other sources can be included as well.
Yes, it will. Amazon Web Services was some sort of Proof of concept. next task is to refactor the code a bit, so that other...
Hi Helmut! Great work, thank you. But one questions: Will it be possible in one of the next releases to grab infos from another...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is definitely WMP doing the changes. And i'm sure you find additional 3 hidden files named AlbumArt*.* , which was written by WMP.
Yes, it is definitely WMP doing the changes. And i'm sure you find additional 3 hidden files named AlbumArt*.* , which was written...
I am not sure if the problem I am having is because of a bug with MPTagThat, or because I am not editing my tags correctly. I am...
Replies
Views
hi, I will try to add some screen captures to show the issue. if you need I can send you some samples of files to try it yourself. this is by using the tag from the internet button, then using rename file and finally organize button. the 3rd picture shows filename before the rename, the last picture shows after using rename button.
hi, I will try to add some screen captures to show the issue. if you need I can send you some samples of files to try it yourself...
hi, just noticed that song names with accents will make the filename have small squares. 03 - Porqu� Eres As�_.mp3 in the...
Replies
Views
Yes. With the new version, which will be released later today.
Yes. With the new version, which will be released later today.
Hi, First : Great tool! :D Is there a way to read multiple folders (or subfolders) to display all the files into the GUI...
Replies
Views
It should also work to mark all the files and then enter "0" in the Track Number field.
It should also work to mark all the files and then enter "0" in the Track Number field.
Hello. I want to write a script on my own. The samples are documentation enough for me how to write one on my own. So I tried the...
Replies
Views
fine, it is fixed and the next version will handle it correctly
fine, it is fixed and the next version will handle it correctly
Hi there Thank you for this utility, it seems like it's gonna help alot. I have tried the utility on Vista 32bit Ultimate but...
Replies
Views
Hi. First, great program! Second: Is there a way to choose not to tag file when doing a multiple tag setting by "Identify file" from internet? In my case I had a lot of music in different folders, there just were 'loose' (without an album). Now, for each file I still had to choose an album. So I had to sit by the computer the whole...
Hi. First, great program! Second: Is there a way to choose not to tag file when doing a multiple tag setting by "Identify file"...
Hi. First, great program! Second: Is there a way to choose not to tag file when doing a multiple tag setting by "Identify file"...
Replies
Views
Bingo - Now I feel stupid! Thanks for the time Neville:thx:
Bingo - Now I feel stupid! Thanks for the time Neville:thx:
I'm relatively new to this, but love the program. For some files (in some cases, those in an entire folder, in others just some...
Replies
Views
would be good if this happened on rename files as well. i have a renaming expression that uses <o> (album artrist) if this field is blank, then i get blank bits in the filename, even with "copy artist->albumartist when empty is enabled"
would be good if this happened on rename files as well. i have a renaming expression that uses <o> (album artrist) if this field...
I have just started to use MPTagThat to clean up all the mp3 tags and I have selected the option "Copy Artist to AlbumArtist when...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom